Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [2+TvN] Shade-Stricken
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 2, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] N/A [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 4, no interaction. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Discovery (12) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5) [b]Venue:[/b] Sandswept Delta for 45 battles [size=1]2: +1 Minor Health Potion, Discovery faints and is replaced with Byron. (Forgotten Cave) 3: -4 Minor Health Potions. Break after. 4-6: Break. 9-10: Break. 14: Break. 16: Dynamo to level 13. Starting break. 17: Byron to level 12. Starting break. 19: Break. 22: +1 Minor Health Potion 24: Break. 25: -1 Minor Health Potion. Byron faints and is replaced with Janto. (Blooming Grove) 26: Break 27: + Treasured Planter. Break. 29: Break. 30: Janto levels up, starting break. 33: Break. 35: +1 Minor Health Potion. Break. 42: +1 Minor Health Potion. +1 Anticipate. Break. 45: Shipwrecked to level 14.[/size] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 13950 treasure -1 [item=minor health potion] overall [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] None [/LIST] [item=anticipate] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] n/a [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (6.5), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- That her own children could not stand among the adults for more than a moment before they failed- Discovery with now a torn wing that needed mending before it could heal as a permanently torn flap- that they could not stand for more than a moment while the pig-headed brothers Janto and Byron both managed to hold their own even while protecting Discovery on the way back: that this had happened was a disappointment, indeed. But so be it. Dynamo, even now fighting alongside Shipwrecked, would never want to seem to give favoritism to her own children- so they would be made to fight as well. "Shipwrecked," in a low voice she addressed the other. "What wills Dynamo?" "I want to know that Cain and his curs won't be able to send us to our graves." "And what? Through the scrying pools that no longer answer the prayers of my blood?" "Whatever it takes. I trust that you will be able to comply- or to find someone who will."
plaguemid.png
Day 2, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

Effects: N/A
False Allies: N/A

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: Rolled 4, no interaction.

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Discovery (12)
Companion Dragons: Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5)
Venue: Sandswept Delta for 45 battles

2: +1 Minor Health Potion, Discovery faints and is replaced with Byron. (Forgotten Cave)
3: -4 Minor Health Potions. Break after.
4-6: Break.
9-10: Break.
14: Break.
16: Dynamo to level 13. Starting break.
17: Byron to level 12. Starting break.
19: Break.
22: +1 Minor Health Potion
24: Break.
25: -1 Minor Health Potion. Byron faints and is replaced with Janto. (Blooming Grove)
26: Break
27: + Treasured Planter. Break.
29: Break.
30: Janto levels up, starting break.
33: Break.
35: +1 Minor Health Potion. Break.
42: +1 Minor Health Potion. +1 Anticipate. Break.
45: Shipwrecked to level 14.

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 13950 treasure
-1 Minor Health Potion overall

Day's Tallies:
  • None
Anticipate

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers: n/a
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (6.5), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)

That her own children could not stand among the adults for more than a moment before they failed- Discovery with now a torn wing that needed mending before it could heal as a permanently torn flap- that they could not stand for more than a moment while the pig-headed brothers Janto and Byron both managed to hold their own even while protecting Discovery on the way back: that this had happened was a disappointment, indeed.
But so be it. Dynamo, even now fighting alongside Shipwrecked, would never want to seem to give favoritism to her own children- so they would be made to fight as well.

"Shipwrecked," in a low voice she addressed the other.
"What wills Dynamo?"
"I want to know that Cain and his curs won't be able to send us to our graves."
"And what? Through the scrying pools that no longer answer the prayers of my blood?"
"Whatever it takes. I trust that you will be able to comply- or to find someone who will."

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 3, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 3, no interaction [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Nathalia. starting LP: 9. [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Orsinio, starting LP: 8, and Epsilon, starting LP: 11.5. [b]Venue: Woodland Path for 45 battles.[/b] Battle 3: Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 8: Minor Health Potion used on Nathalia. All below 1/3 health. Leafy Pack found. (+75 T, Kith takes ration penalty.) Battle 10: Frozen Might Fragment found. Battle 13: Nathalia below 1/3 health. Battle 15: Orsinio to level 6. Battle 16: Epsilon to level 6. Battle 17: Nathalia to level 6. Battle 18: Orsinio below 1/3 health. Battle 21: Orsinio and Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 25: Orsinio below 1/3 health. Battle 28: Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 33: Orsinio and Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 35: Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 41: Epsilon below 1/3 health. Battle 43: Leafy Pack found (+75T, Curiosity takes ration penalty. [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 8970 treasure. [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 0. [*]Element: |. [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards: Kith, Curiosity[/b] [b]Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers:[/b] Cain (11.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (11), Ryker (11.75), Hemlock (11.75), Orsinio (8), Lwyn (11), Nathalia (9), Epsilon (11.5), Creed (11.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (11) ----- "Was this really worth all the climbing?" Epsilon complained, licking his wounds. Orsinio rolled his eyes. "If you're going to mewl about it we might as well send you to the Shade already." The elder of the trio returned to their whispered plans, Epsilon keeping silent tally of their game. It couldn't be helped. They were their mother's children after all. Someone needed to be prepared for the inevitable fall.
plaguemid.png
Day 3, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers
plaguemid.png

Effects: None
False Allies: None

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: 3, no interaction

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Nathalia. starting LP: 9.
Companion Dragons: Orsinio, starting LP: 8, and Epsilon, starting LP: 11.5.
Venue: Woodland Path for 45 battles.
Battle 3: Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 8: Minor Health Potion used on Nathalia. All below 1/3 health. Leafy Pack found. (+75 T, Kith takes ration penalty.)
Battle 10: Frozen Might Fragment found.
Battle 13: Nathalia below 1/3 health.
Battle 15: Orsinio to level 6.
Battle 16: Epsilon to level 6.
Battle 17: Nathalia to level 6.
Battle 18: Orsinio below 1/3 health.
Battle 21: Orsinio and Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 25: Orsinio below 1/3 health.
Battle 28: Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 33: Orsinio and Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 35: Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 41: Epsilon below 1/3 health.
Battle 43: Leafy Pack found (+75T, Curiosity takes ration penalty.

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 8970 treasure.

Total Tallies:
  • Familiars: 0.
  • Element: |.

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards: Kith, Curiosity
Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers: Cain (11.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (11), Ryker (11.75), Hemlock (11.75), Orsinio (8), Lwyn (11), Nathalia (9), Epsilon (11.5), Creed (11.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (11)

"Was this really worth all the climbing?" Epsilon complained, licking his wounds.
Orsinio rolled his eyes.
"If you're going to mewl about it we might as well send you to the Shade already."
The elder of the trio returned to their whispered plans, Epsilon keeping silent tally of their game.
It couldn't be helped. They were their mother's children after all. Someone needed to be prepared for the inevitable fall.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 3, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] Anticipate-[indent]If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 7 Days Remaining.[/indent] [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 3, no interaction. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Ambershade (11.5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Lost (12), and Dewdrop (11.5) [b]Venue:[/b] Training Fields for 45 battles [size=2]3: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 2. 9: Break for Ambershade (Stats Allocated). 12: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 3. (Break for stats.) 20: +1 Minor Health Potion 21: +1 Minor Health Potion 26: +1 Minor Health Potion 31: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 4. 43: +1 Leafy Pack. [b]Ryker[/b] takes the 0.5 Penalty.[/size] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 14050 treasure +3 [item=minor health potion] [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] None [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] Ryker [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (6.5), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- She'd been thinking about the words of the Dynamo. To find someone who would be able to see through the murk, to know the actions of Shadow's Alliance. Perhaps one of her own children, or perhaps herself. The patrol was sent out, but for them there was nothing of interest; within the clan, Shipwrecked trained her younger children, and the Lost one. "Take breaks as they need;" she murmured, passing between as her daughter and the Lost one swiped with inexpert blows at one another, her son sitting to the side with chest heaving. "They will find it becomes easier with time." "Mom?" Ambershade looked up at her with watery eyes, as though begging already to quit. "The Shipwrecked will not harm their students. When they must break, they will break- for to choke them by overexertion is not the will of the Shipwrecked." The three children shared a look, as though they did not believe this- and perhaps they were right not to believe, when they would have observed the adults not taking this same approach to their lives.
plaguemid.png
Day 3, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

Effects: Anticipate-
If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 7 Days Remaining.

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: Rolled 3, no interaction.

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Ambershade (11.5)
Companion Dragons: Lost (12), and Dewdrop (11.5)
Venue: Training Fields for 45 battles

3: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 2.
9: Break for Ambershade (Stats Allocated).
12: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 3. (Break for stats.)
20: +1 Minor Health Potion
21: +1 Minor Health Potion
26: +1 Minor Health Potion
31: Ambershade and Dewdrop to level 4.
43: +1 Leafy Pack. Ryker takes the 0.5 Penalty.

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 14050 treasure
+3 Minor Health Potion

Day's Tallies:
  • None

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers: Ryker
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (6.5), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)

She'd been thinking about the words of the Dynamo. To find someone who would be able to see through the murk, to know the actions of Shadow's Alliance.
Perhaps one of her own children, or perhaps herself.

The patrol was sent out, but for them there was nothing of interest; within the clan, Shipwrecked trained her younger children, and the Lost one.
"Take breaks as they need;" she murmured, passing between as her daughter and the Lost one swiped with inexpert blows at one another, her son sitting to the side with chest heaving. "They will find it becomes easier with time."
"Mom?" Ambershade looked up at her with watery eyes, as though begging already to quit.
"The Shipwrecked will not harm their students. When they must break, they will break- for to choke them by overexertion is not the will of the Shipwrecked."
The three children shared a look, as though they did not believe this- and perhaps they were right not to believe, when they would have observed the adults not taking this same approach to their lives.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 4, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 5, no interaction [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon: Ryker (11.75)[/b] [b]Companion Dragons: Hemlock (11.75), Kuranes (11)[/b] [b]Venue: Scorched Forest for 45 battles.[/b] [lost my battle order notes but most everybody fainted some people leveled up found some stuff etc etc. i have the finalized notes just not the ones for specific battles its 3am and im tired] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 8970 treasure. [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: 2. [*]Element: . [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards: [/b] [b]Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers:[/b] Cain (10.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (11), Ryker (10.75), Hemlock (10.75), Orsinio (7), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10) -----
plaguemid.png
Day 4, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers
plaguemid.png

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: 5, no interaction

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Ryker (11.75)
Companion Dragons: Hemlock (11.75), Kuranes (11)
Venue: Scorched Forest for 45 battles.
[lost my battle order notes but most everybody fainted some people leveled up found some stuff etc etc. i have the finalized notes just not the ones for specific battles its 3am and im tired]

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 8970 treasure.

Total Tallies:
  • Familiars: 2.
  • Element: .

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards:
Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers: Cain (10.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (11), Ryker (10.75), Hemlock (10.75), Orsinio (7), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10)

[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 4, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] Anticipate-[indent]If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 6 Days Remaining.[/indent] [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 3, no interaction. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Ambershade (11.5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Lost (12), and Dewdrop (11.5) [b]Venue:[/b] I [I]think[/I] it was Woodland Path for 45 battles I don't remember the battles themselves, but no one fainted, and they acquired [list][*]Leafy Pack :: [b]Kuranes[/b] suffers the 1/2 LP penalty [*]Sap :: [B]Lwyn[/b] is fought by [b]Byron[/b] and has some of her life force drawn away! 2.5 LP stolen. [*] Crimson Rogue Cape :: Shipwrecked and Petroglyph are on a nest. (5 days before hatchlings)[/list] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 14150 treasure - Sap is put into storage for now. [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] None [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] Kuranes [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (9), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- It was not the time to be off making new nests. They had understood that, to some extent; but Shipwrecked and Petroglyph sat over their Arcane-crafted eggs with the understanding that with each new clutch of youths, there would be, at least, more life in the clan. Dragons, after all, do not need to eat much. Or they didn't, when magic was still in healthy supply. The Guardian laid their head down, next to their mate. "It is a sad thing," they commented, to themself more than anything; "to bring life upon the dying land, as we have done." "We've managed each time before, and we'll manage this one, too." Three healthy eggs, and Petroglyph twisted through the air to touch one. "It'll be alright, Ship." "Does the wrecked still deserve a name such as Ship?" "You may call yourself Shipwrecked, but to me, you are perfect in all ways. If not a ship, a reef where the fish swim through old planks, and still you are the bearer of life." She hummed; a low, soft, contentment-filled sound. "The Dynamo will be displeased that we bring life here again, when there is half the time not food enough for us as is." "If I need to hunt more, I will. I can do a lot, when it is needed." "But not now?" "No one has said anything to me. Fornax is afraid, I can see it in his eyes; he doesn't want to say anything, because he knows his body is failing. He won't say anything because Dynamo has been more harsh than ever, and he fears that." "He thinks she will strike him?" "If he is not useful, he fears she will kill him." Petroglyph paused; then, quieter, "and I think he's right to be afraid." "If it comes to it, I shall keep her at bay." "For a dying man?" "We are all dying, Terra." She pressed her face lightly to his. "And I am strong enough to withstand her." "You are brave." "I know that to keep the peace, one must be ready to fight those who will not be peaceful."
plaguemid.png
Day 4, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 6 Days Remaining.

Wandering Dragons

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Ambershade (11.5)
Companion Dragons: Lost (12), and Dewdrop (11.5)
Venue: I think it was Woodland Path for 45 battles
I don't remember the battles themselves, but no one fainted, and they acquired
  • Leafy Pack :: Kuranes suffers the 1/2 LP penalty
  • Sap :: Lwyn is fought by Byron and has some of her life force drawn away! 2.5 LP stolen.
  • Crimson Rogue Cape :: Shipwrecked and Petroglyph are on a nest. (5 days before hatchlings)

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 14150 treasure
- Sap is put into storage for now.

Day's Tallies:
  • None

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers: Kuranes
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (9), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)

It was not the time to be off making new nests. They had understood that, to some extent; but Shipwrecked and Petroglyph sat over their Arcane-crafted eggs with the understanding that with each new clutch of youths, there would be, at least, more life in the clan. Dragons, after all, do not need to eat much. Or they didn't, when magic was still in healthy supply.

The Guardian laid their head down, next to their mate. "It is a sad thing," they commented, to themself more than anything; "to bring life upon the dying land, as we have done."
"We've managed each time before, and we'll manage this one, too." Three healthy eggs, and Petroglyph twisted through the air to touch one. "It'll be alright, Ship."
"Does the wrecked still deserve a name such as Ship?"
"You may call yourself Shipwrecked, but to me, you are perfect in all ways. If not a ship, a reef where the fish swim through old planks, and still you are the bearer of life."
She hummed; a low, soft, contentment-filled sound. "The Dynamo will be displeased that we bring life here again, when there is half the time not food enough for us as is."
"If I need to hunt more, I will. I can do a lot, when it is needed."
"But not now?"
"No one has said anything to me. Fornax is afraid, I can see it in his eyes; he doesn't want to say anything, because he knows his body is failing. He won't say anything because Dynamo has been more harsh than ever, and he fears that."
"He thinks she will strike him?"
"If he is not useful, he fears she will kill him." Petroglyph paused; then, quieter, "and I think he's right to be afraid."
"If it comes to it, I shall keep her at bay."
"For a dying man?"
"We are all dying, Terra." She pressed her face lightly to his. "And I am strong enough to withstand her."
"You are brave."
"I know that to keep the peace, one must be ready to fight those who will not be peaceful."

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 5, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] Anticipate-[indent]If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 5 Days Remaining.[/indent] [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 3, no interaction. [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Dewdrop (11.5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Lost (12), and Ambershade (11.5) [b]Venue:[/b] Woodland Path for 45 battles [I]At some point, they all leveled up and moved to the Scorched forest; from there, Lost fainted (-1 LP), and Dewdrop (-0.5) and Ambershade (-0) fled. Kadorena joined the team, and they returned to the woodland path for the remainder of the battles. [list][*]Leafy Pack :: [b]Hemlock[/b] suffers the 1/2 LP penalty [*]Acuity Fragment :: Four tallies are added to a beneficial effect at random: [B]Watery Drowning[/b] is closer! [*] Geodes (13) :: 325 treasure added to the hoard.[/list] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 14575 treasure - Acuity Fragment added to the storage. [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] Water :: 4 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] Hemlock [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (9), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- [I]Day and night, the moons pull and push the oceans. Day and night, mages of the Lost God pull and push the oceans.[/I] ----- They hadn't expected to meet Hemlock, the giant of the opposing team; the ancient one. The Goliath. Blubbering, sobbing; they had fled. Even three against her, she had knocked one unconscious and another bore a deep scratch in her neck. It struck them, then, that still they were like children; they may be grown, but they were not strong like their mother, or like their leader. It stung, some, to realize how little they really knew about fighting. To realize their mother had been going easy on them- likely out of fear of hurting her kin. They'd have to tell her to stop. To fight them properly, or they'd be killed by their foe. She had to understand, that it was better to teach them well, than to let them think they were strong, only to fall in battle. Or maybe, they would ask their older brother; Byron had fought the others before, hadn't he? And not only had he survived, but he came back stronger than before; as though the fight had done nothing but increase his confidence. Yes, he'd have to be the one to teach them from here on out.
plaguemid.png
Day 5, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 5 Days Remaining.

Wandering Dragons

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Dewdrop (11.5)
Companion Dragons: Lost (12), and Ambershade (11.5)
Venue: Woodland Path for 45 battles
At some point, they all leveled up and moved to the Scorched forest; from there, Lost fainted (-1 LP), and Dewdrop (-0.5) and Ambershade (-0) fled. Kadorena joined the team, and they returned to the woodland path for the remainder of the battles.
  • Leafy Pack :: Hemlock suffers the 1/2 LP penalty
  • Acuity Fragment :: Four tallies are added to a beneficial effect at random: Watery Drowning is closer!
  • Geodes (13) :: 325 treasure added to the hoard.

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 14575 treasure
- Acuity Fragment added to the storage.

Day's Tallies:
  • Water :: 4

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers: Hemlock
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Petroglyph (1.5), Shipwrecked (5), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (9), Triton (5), Curiosity (12.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (11.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)

Day and night, the moons pull and push the oceans. Day and night, mages of the Lost God pull and push the oceans.

They hadn't expected to meet Hemlock, the giant of the opposing team; the ancient one. The Goliath.
Blubbering, sobbing; they had fled. Even three against her, she had knocked one unconscious and another bore a deep scratch in her neck. It struck them, then, that still they were like children; they may be grown, but they were not strong like their mother, or like their leader.
It stung, some, to realize how little they really knew about fighting. To realize their mother had been going easy on them- likely out of fear of hurting her kin.
They'd have to tell her to stop. To fight them properly, or they'd be killed by their foe. She had to understand, that it was better to teach them well, than to let them think they were strong, only to fall in battle.

Or maybe, they would ask their older brother; Byron had fought the others before, hadn't he? And not only had he survived, but he came back stronger than before; as though the fight had done nothing but increase his confidence.
Yes, he'd have to be the one to teach them from here on out.

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 5, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 5, no interaction [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon: Kuranes (11)[/b] [b]Companion Dragons: Tindalos (11), Cain (10.5) [/b] [b]Venue: Scorched Forest for 45 battles.[/b] Battle 3: Cain reaches level 10. Battle 25: Kuranes reaches level 11. Battle 26: Tindalos and Cain faint. Ryker and Hemlock join. Battle 28: Ryker faints. Orsinio joins. Battle 31: Orsinio faints. Nathalia joins and party falls back to Woodland Path. Battle 32: Dark Might Fragment found (applied to Cain). Battle 41: Contuse found (Petroglyph -2LP) Battle 44: Shining Acuity Fragment found. [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] Geodes (x16) = 400t [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 9370 treasure. [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: . [*]Element: 2. [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards: [/b] [b]Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers:[/b] Cain (9.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (10), Ryker (9.75), Hemlock (10.25), Orsinio (6), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10) ----- They were nothing alike. Hemlock had been so named for poison but Kuranes embodied it far better than she did. Light was supposed to be fair- supposed to seek the truth. If truth was to be this pain brought on everything, if it was all to wither and die under her own claws powerful to protect it like she'd been born to, what was the worth? What value was there in Light if it strangled the rest of them?
plaguemid.png
Day 5, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers
plaguemid.png

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: 5, no interaction

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Kuranes (11)
Companion Dragons: Tindalos (11), Cain (10.5)
Venue: Scorched Forest for 45 battles.
Battle 3: Cain reaches level 10.
Battle 25: Kuranes reaches level 11.
Battle 26: Tindalos and Cain faint. Ryker and Hemlock join.
Battle 28: Ryker faints. Orsinio joins.
Battle 31: Orsinio faints. Nathalia joins and party falls back to Woodland Path.
Battle 32: Dark Might Fragment found (applied to Cain).
Battle 41: Contuse found (Petroglyph -2LP)
Battle 44: Shining Acuity Fragment found.

Hoard Update:
Geodes (x16) = 400t

Faction Finances: 9370 treasure.

Total Tallies:
  • Familiars: .
  • Element: 2.

End of Day

Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers: Cain (9.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (10), Ryker (9.75), Hemlock (10.25), Orsinio (6), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10)

They were nothing alike. Hemlock had been so named for poison but Kuranes embodied it far better than she did. Light was supposed to be fair- supposed to seek the truth. If truth was to be this pain brought on everything, if it was all to wither and die under her own claws powerful to protect it like she'd been born to, what was the worth? What value was there in Light if it strangled the rest of them?
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 6, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] None [b]False Allies:[/b] None [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] 2, no interaction [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon: Mayflower (11)[/b] [b]Companion Dragons: Isadora (11), Emiri (10) [/b] [b]Venue: Training Fields for 45 battles.[/b] Battle 3: Full party level up! Mayflower & Emiri to level 4, Isadora to level 2. Battle 8: Isadora to level 3. Battle 26: Isadora to level 4. Battle 42: Minor Health Potion found. [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [item=Minor Health Potion] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 9370 treasure. [b]Total Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*]Familiars: . [*]Element: . [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Arcane Wizards: [/b] [b]Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers:[/b] Cain (9.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (10), Ryker (9.75), Hemlock (10.25), Orsinio (6), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10), Isadora (11) ----- It was quiet today. Or perhaps the three of them were too niave to notice if anything was off. "Do you think Kuranes sent us out on purpose?" Isadora asked, busy squirming under a patch of brush to help shed some old scales still itching between her wings. "Huh? Whatdya mean?" Emiri whistled his answer from high in a tree, Mayflower out of sight elsewhere in its branches but still well in earshot. "Sacrificial lambs." she cooed, followed by a rustling of leaves as she chased off after something. "No... Why would she send us out to die? She's supposed to help protect us all. She just sent us 'cause we got similar experience. She wants the three of us to grow?" Isadora huffed but didn't really side with either of them. Stupid fae. Two intelligent parents and their brains were full of nothing but fluff.
plaguemid.png
Day 6, Week 6: The Shadowbound Sorcerers
plaguemid.png

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: 2, no interaction

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Mayflower (11)
Companion Dragons: Isadora (11), Emiri (10)
Venue: Training Fields for 45 battles.
Battle 3: Full party level up! Mayflower & Emiri to level 4, Isadora to level 2.
Battle 8: Isadora to level 3.
Battle 26: Isadora to level 4.
Battle 42: Minor Health Potion found.

Hoard Update:
Minor Health Potion

Faction Finances: 9370 treasure.

Total Tallies:
  • Familiars: .
  • Element: .

End of Day

Dragons in Shadow Sorcerers: Cain (9.5), Kuranes (11), Tindalos (10), Ryker (9.75), Hemlock (10.25), Orsinio (6), Lwyn (10), Nathalia (7.5), Epsilon (10.5), Creed (10.5), Mayflower (11), Emiri (10), Isadora (11)

It was quiet today. Or perhaps the three of them were too niave to notice if anything was off.
"Do you think Kuranes sent us out on purpose?" Isadora asked, busy squirming under a patch of brush to help shed some old scales still itching between her wings.
"Huh? Whatdya mean?"
Emiri whistled his answer from high in a tree, Mayflower out of sight elsewhere in its branches but still well in earshot.
"Sacrificial lambs." she cooed, followed by a rustling of leaves as she chased off after something.
"No... Why would she send us out to die? She's supposed to help protect us all. She just sent us 'cause we got similar experience. She wants the three of us to grow?"
Isadora huffed but didn't really side with either of them. Stupid fae. Two intelligent parents and their brains were full of nothing but fluff.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 6, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] Anticipate-[indent]If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 4 Days Remaining.[/indent] [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 6. [b]Encountering: Maneas, Sioni, Vinterbrauta[/b] [b]Raid, Trade, or Swayed?[/b] Trade Maneas: +1 Persuasion [indent]Leaf Bolt for Rune Slash (Applied to Byron)[/indent] Sioni: -1 Persuasion [indent]2 Acuity Fragments for Charged Might Fragment (Applied to Dynamo)[/indent] Vinterbrauta: +0 Persuasion [indent]Gust Slash for Rune Slash (Storage) [/indent] [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Shipwrecked (5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Dynamo (6.5), and Byron (9) [b]Venue:[/b] Bamboo Falls for 45 battles [list][*]Battle 1 :: used [b]Minor Health Potion[/b] [*]2 :: Shipwrecked faints; Switching in Curiosity [Venue :: Sandswept] [*]7 :: Curiosity faints, Dewdrop is switched in. ((I shouldn't be watching YouTube during this, apparently.)) [*]10 :: Minor Health Potion acquired [*]12 :: Peacock Scorpion found [+1 Familiar Tally, +1950 t] [*]25 :: Dewdrop leveled up (8). [Venue :: Blooming Grove] [*]29 :: Dewdrop faints; Triton is switched in. [*]30 :: Byron faints; Janto is switched in. [Venue :: Sandswept] [*]43 :: Triton levels up (9). [Venue :: Blooming Grove] [/list] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 18900 treasure - Selling all apparel items (+2000 treasure) - Selling Contuse, Meditate, and Anticipate (+375 treasure) - Sap applied to Dynamo [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] Beastclan :: 1 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Shipwrecked (4), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (8), Triton (5), Curiosity (11.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (10.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- [I]A slip of the tongue, as spells and adornments are exchanged; that the dragons of Shadow Birth are untrustworthy. A quick attempt at retraction, when it is remembered that one of the dragons traded with was, after all, one such dragon of the Tangled Woods. Oh well. What did it matter? It was hardly going to cause the three to become their opponents. And in any event, while the one was visibly displeased, the Skydancer had nodded, as though in agreement with the sentiment.[/I] ----- The black infection was spreading through the magic of their home; all efforts to ward the Shade's effects from their camp were failing. Normally, Petroglyph would have been able to set up wards, defenses, [i]something[/i]- [b]anything[/b] to keep the magical illness at bay. For weeks and weeks, Petroglyph had been running around, restoring, padding, always keeping his sigils and totems strong against the [I]everything[/I] that was burgeoning inward. "We have to move," Dynamo had summoned the two who had been there since the start, and they each made a face of distaste. "Would you rather stay here, where the vile star-sickness has been trying to reach us since the start? It will follow after anything which bears strong magic- it is no wonder that we've managed to last this long as a result of Petroglyph's meddling alone." "We've barely lasted even [I]with[/I]," Fornax muttered, shivering. "You can't look at this place and say that we've been safe because of him." A cold that sat in the bones washed over him, and he dared not meet the eyes of Petroglyph's widowed mate. "If we have been unsafe from the start," came the watery cold answer; "it was not [b]his[/b] fault for it. We have lived here in the plagued lands, where diseases magical and physical [I]both[/I] abound. He and I have both done our part to keep the illnesses at bay." "Whatever the case," Dynamo continued; "we are not safe here. A new home, this not built in the mud and filthy earth of the god of the plagues." "There is nothing but filth and mud for miles. If we go into the mire it will be filth and mud all the same, just with algae instead of red silt. Decay is our companion everywhere, here," Fornax groaned, his head in his paws as he felt the cold touch of death not far from his heart again. "Scorched earth cannot be so ill as the standing waters..." "What?" They looked at Shipwrecked, who would normally be expected to advocate ever more water until everyone were adrift. "Burn the earth, and the physical diseases will at least no more be a problem." "How do you expect me to burn that much, for that long?" "You will manage," Dynamo agreed. A whimpering cry, as Fornax tried to rally himself into standing, to complete this new task he'd been given. Dynamo continued; "not here. We still need to find a place less sick with hexes and curses. Then we will rebuild."
plaguemid.png
Day 6, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 4 Days Remaining.

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: Rolled 6.
Encountering: Maneas, Sioni, Vinterbrauta
Raid, Trade, or Swayed? Trade
Maneas: +1 Persuasion
Leaf Bolt for Rune Slash (Applied to Byron)
Sioni: -1 Persuasion
2 Acuity Fragments for Charged Might Fragment (Applied to Dynamo)
Vinterbrauta: +0 Persuasion
Gust Slash for Rune Slash (Storage)

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Shipwrecked (5)
Companion Dragons: Dynamo (6.5), and Byron (9)
Venue: Bamboo Falls for 45 battles
  • Battle 1 :: used Minor Health Potion
  • 2 :: Shipwrecked faints; Switching in Curiosity [Venue :: Sandswept]
  • 7 :: Curiosity faints, Dewdrop is switched in. ((I shouldn't be watching YouTube during this, apparently.))
  • 10 :: Minor Health Potion acquired
  • 12 :: Peacock Scorpion found [+1 Familiar Tally, +1950 t]
  • 25 :: Dewdrop leveled up (8). [Venue :: Blooming Grove]
  • 29 :: Dewdrop faints; Triton is switched in.
  • 30 :: Byron faints; Janto is switched in. [Venue :: Sandswept]
  • 43 :: Triton levels up (9). [Venue :: Blooming Grove]

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 18900 treasure
- Selling all apparel items (+2000 treasure)
- Selling Contuse, Meditate, and Anticipate (+375 treasure)
- Sap applied to Dynamo

Day's Tallies:
  • Beastclan :: 1

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Shipwrecked (4), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (8), Byron (8), Triton (5), Curiosity (11.5), Discovery (11), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (15), Dewdrop (10.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)
A slip of the tongue, as spells and adornments are exchanged; that the dragons of Shadow Birth are untrustworthy. A quick attempt at retraction, when it is remembered that one of the dragons traded with was, after all, one such dragon of the Tangled Woods.
Oh well. What did it matter? It was hardly going to cause the three to become their opponents. And in any event, while the one was visibly displeased, the Skydancer had nodded, as though in agreement with the sentiment.

The black infection was spreading through the magic of their home; all efforts to ward the Shade's effects from their camp were failing. Normally, Petroglyph would have been able to set up wards, defenses, something- anything to keep the magical illness at bay. For weeks and weeks, Petroglyph had been running around, restoring, padding, always keeping his sigils and totems strong against the everything that was burgeoning inward.

"We have to move," Dynamo had summoned the two who had been there since the start, and they each made a face of distaste. "Would you rather stay here, where the vile star-sickness has been trying to reach us since the start? It will follow after anything which bears strong magic- it is no wonder that we've managed to last this long as a result of Petroglyph's meddling alone."
"We've barely lasted even with," Fornax muttered, shivering. "You can't look at this place and say that we've been safe because of him."
A cold that sat in the bones washed over him, and he dared not meet the eyes of Petroglyph's widowed mate. "If we have been unsafe from the start," came the watery cold answer; "it was not his fault for it. We have lived here in the plagued lands, where diseases magical and physical both abound. He and I have both done our part to keep the illnesses at bay."
"Whatever the case," Dynamo continued; "we are not safe here. A new home, this not built in the mud and filthy earth of the god of the plagues."
"There is nothing but filth and mud for miles. If we go into the mire it will be filth and mud all the same, just with algae instead of red silt. Decay is our companion everywhere, here," Fornax groaned, his head in his paws as he felt the cold touch of death not far from his heart again.
"Scorched earth cannot be so ill as the standing waters..."
"What?" They looked at Shipwrecked, who would normally be expected to advocate ever more water until everyone were adrift.
"Burn the earth, and the physical diseases will at least no more be a problem."
"How do you expect me to burn that much, for that long?"
"You will manage," Dynamo agreed. A whimpering cry, as Fornax tried to rally himself into standing, to complete this new task he'd been given. Dynamo continued; "not here. We still need to find a place less sick with hexes and curses. Then we will rebuild."

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][b]Day 7, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards[/b][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img][/center] [b]Effects:[/b] Anticipate-[indent]If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 3 Days Remaining.[/indent] [b]False Allies:[/b] N/A [size=4][b]Wandering Dragons[/b][/size] [b]Encounter:[/b] Rolled 1; no interaction [size=4][b]Coliseum Log[/b][/size] [b]Guaranteed Dragon:[/b] Shipwrecked (5) [b]Companion Dragons:[/b] Janto (8) and Triton (5) [b]Venue:[/b] Blooming Grove for 45 battles [list][*]1 :: found [b]Minor Health Potion[/b] [*]2 :: Triton faints; Romulea is switched in. [Venue :: Sandswept] [*]6 :: Minor health potion used on Romulea. Romulea Levels up [Stats allocated] [*]14 :: Minor Health Potion x3 used on Janto. [*]17 :: Romulea faints; Curiosity is switched in. [Buying Regeneration for Curio :: -5000 t] [*]18 :: Peacock Scorpion found (+1950 t, +1 familiar tally) [*]24 :: Janto faints; Dewdrop is switched in. [*]27 :: Curiosity levels up; break for stats. [*]30 :: Serthis Potionmaster found (+1950 t, +1 familiar tally, +1 light tally) [*]31 :: Curiosity faints; Discovery is switched in. [*]42 :: Discovery faints; Fornax is switched in. [/list] [size=4][b]Hoard Update:[/b][/size] [b]Faction Finances:[/b] 17800 treasure - Used 3 Min H.P. [b]Day's Tallies:[/b][LIST] [*] Beastclan :: 2 [*] Light :: 1 [/LIST] [size=4][b]End of Day[/b][/size] [b]Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:[/b] [b]Dragons in Arcanite Wizards:[/b] Fornax (1), Shipwrecked (4), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (7), Byron (8), Triton (4), Curiosity (10.5), Discovery (10), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (14), Dewdrop (10.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5) ----- [I]The fires that were brought to the silt and sand were a pitiable thing, swallowed quickly into nothingness by the earth. Their forge master winced at the looks they gave him- some of disgust, some of despair, and the worst of all were looks of pity. His feathers had long become grey, ashen things; he had to cover himself in red sand and clay just to bear some color upon him at all. Dynamo had sent the hatchlings out, to scout the cardinal directions; they decided upon a place to the north, which was just slightly warmer and just slightly drier than the place they'd lived so long. And now he was meant to summon an inferno from the planet's molten core to purify things- him, when he could barely light a candle, so heavily did his physical body rely on his magic to keep it alive. He tried again, and again to no avail. "It would be better," he whispered, throat hoarse with the effort of keeping his voice level; "better to just light up torches and burn through purely physical means."[/I]
plaguemid.png
Day 7, Week 6 : The Arcanite Wizards
plaguemid.png

If the opposing faction tallies up one of the tide of war effects in a way that would negatively impact the active faction, then it is ignored. 3 Days Remaining.

Wandering Dragons
Encounter: Rolled 1; no interaction

Coliseum Log

Guaranteed Dragon: Shipwrecked (5)
Companion Dragons: Janto (8) and Triton (5)
Venue: Blooming Grove for 45 battles
  • 1 :: found Minor Health Potion
  • 2 :: Triton faints; Romulea is switched in. [Venue :: Sandswept]
  • 6 :: Minor health potion used on Romulea. Romulea Levels up [Stats allocated]
  • 14 :: Minor Health Potion x3 used on Janto.
  • 17 :: Romulea faints; Curiosity is switched in. [Buying Regeneration for Curio :: -5000 t]
  • 18 :: Peacock Scorpion found (+1950 t, +1 familiar tally)
  • 24 :: Janto faints; Dewdrop is switched in.
  • 27 :: Curiosity levels up; break for stats.
  • 30 :: Serthis Potionmaster found (+1950 t, +1 familiar tally, +1 light tally)
  • 31 :: Curiosity faints; Discovery is switched in.
  • 42 :: Discovery faints; Fornax is switched in.

Hoard Update:

Faction Finances: 17800 treasure
- Used 3 Min H.P.

Day's Tallies:
  • Beastclan :: 2
  • Light :: 1

End of Day

Ration Penalties for Shadowbound Sorcerers:
Dragons in Arcanite Wizards: Fornax (1), Shipwrecked (4), Dynamo (6.5), Janto (7), Byron (8), Triton (4), Curiosity (10.5), Discovery (10), Kadorena (10.5), Lost (12), Romulea (14), Dewdrop (10.5), Ambershade (11.5), Kith (11.5)

The fires that were brought to the silt and sand were a pitiable thing, swallowed quickly into nothingness by the earth. Their forge master winced at the looks they gave him- some of disgust, some of despair, and the worst of all were looks of pity.
His feathers had long become grey, ashen things; he had to cover himself in red sand and clay just to bear some color upon him at all.

Dynamo had sent the hatchlings out, to scout the cardinal directions; they decided upon a place to the north, which was just slightly warmer and just slightly drier than the place they'd lived so long.

And now he was meant to summon an inferno from the planet's molten core to purify things- him, when he could barely light a candle, so heavily did his physical body rely on his magic to keep it alive. He tried again, and again to no avail.

"It would be better," he whispered, throat hoarse with the effort of keeping his voice level; "better to just light up torches and burn through purely physical means."

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10