Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate Person Above You on Flight Loyalty
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@flightandoptics

10/100

Your vista looks arcane-y and your profile derg is shadow-y. I don't see many light or light-themed dergs in your lair either, but your lore is pretty lightish.
@flightandoptics

10/100

Your vista looks arcane-y and your profile derg is shadow-y. I don't see many light or light-themed dergs in your lair either, but your lore is pretty lightish.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Thunderstrider
55/100
at first I thought you were a lightning, bc of your username and vista, but then I saw your lair. its a whole jumble of flights in there. I love that, but that's not the theme of this forum
@Thunderstrider
55/100
at first I thought you were a lightning, bc of your username and vista, but then I saw your lair. its a whole jumble of flights in there. I love that, but that's not the theme of this forum
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@ReaScorch

5/100
The user somewhat, but otherwise there's hardly any notable fire rep in your lair/on your profile
@ReaScorch

5/100
The user somewhat, but otherwise there's hardly any notable fire rep in your lair/on your profile
295275f44e36622cbdd25bbe1f587f69b7f98d6d.png
@Winterrox66
I'd say a 19/100, some dragons have the vibe but a lot isn't very icy, I think I'd expect you to be Shadow or Nature honestly
@Winterrox66
I'd say a 19/100, some dragons have the vibe but a lot isn't very icy, I think I'd expect you to be Shadow or Nature honestly
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
@Wiosna

85/100

Your signature and vista really don't scream wind, but nearly all your dragons are wind.
@Wiosna

85/100

Your signature and vista really don't scream wind, but nearly all your dragons are wind.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
@Magnoliahybrid

90/100 Your vista and a bit of your signature identifies your clan quite well.
@Magnoliahybrid

90/100 Your vista and a bit of your signature identifies your clan quite well.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

100/100

Overall I think you do a good representation of your Flight, your vista, signature (which is cute btw) and profile have the colour elements of what someone would expect of an Arcane lair - your avatar matches as well but because it can be swapped out quite frequently I didn't consider as part of the rating ^^

As for an indepth look: after having a good nosy around your lair, which might I add was very enjoyable and distracting lol, I noticed that you did have a few Arcane kids scattered around who were very good representatives of their spacedad.

One thing I noticed was that a few of your dragons who were aligned with another element had a colour palette that was more suited to the Arcane flight, purple-pink hues, and/or had a piece or two of apparel that helped sway your eye into thinking you were looking at an Arcane member rather than say a Wind member - if that makes sense.

(Sorry for the novel, I was in a writing mood it seems ^^')
@Vardia

100/100

Overall I think you do a good representation of your Flight, your vista, signature (which is cute btw) and profile have the colour elements of what someone would expect of an Arcane lair - your avatar matches as well but because it can be swapped out quite frequently I didn't consider as part of the rating ^^

As for an indepth look: after having a good nosy around your lair, which might I add was very enjoyable and distracting lol, I noticed that you did have a few Arcane kids scattered around who were very good representatives of their spacedad.

One thing I noticed was that a few of your dragons who were aligned with another element had a colour palette that was more suited to the Arcane flight, purple-pink hues, and/or had a piece or two of apparel that helped sway your eye into thinking you were looking at an Arcane member rather than say a Wind member - if that makes sense.

(Sorry for the novel, I was in a writing mood it seems ^^')
Furry-Paws
Furry-Paws-Button.png
Gap
Info
She/Her
+19hr
Gamer
Youtuber
Familiar Collector
Gap
tDeKDnH.png
Gap
Hot Links
Sales
Wishlist
Familiar Wishlist
HDen List
Gap
Dappervolk
Dappervolk-Button.png
@KiwiLass
I give a 20/100. You have a watery vista, and several blue dragons, but that's about it and they aren't very prominent. Altogether, I wouldn't be able to guess your flight just by lair and profile.
@KiwiLass
I give a 20/100. You have a watery vista, and several blue dragons, but that's about it and they aren't very prominent. Altogether, I wouldn't be able to guess your flight just by lair and profile.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Blackvine 100/100 You’re no doubt Shadow! User, avatar, vista, signature, you got it all down~
@Blackvine 100/100 You’re no doubt Shadow! User, avatar, vista, signature, you got it all down~
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
(Got ninjaed)

@InfectedWolf

Your Forum profile and user do scream Plague. But its a 50/100 since most of your dragons aren't Plague. Your Profile however is very much Plague :).
(Got ninjaed)

@InfectedWolf

Your Forum profile and user do scream Plague. But its a 50/100 since most of your dragons aren't Plague. Your Profile however is very much Plague :).
ACOZFAh.pngRI1dQsH.png
MUYNhfy.pngYg7nmfS.png
LCqISMP.pngQUIpVFE.png
v2PJF9u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12