Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71
I know it's PWYW, but do you do concrete prices as well? I'm not great with PWYW stuff and I'd hate to possibly underpay! I'm specifically interested in a sketch with color, a fullbody if possible! (wasn't sure if you were subscribed haha)
I know it's PWYW, but do you do concrete prices as well? I'm not great with PWYW stuff and I'd hate to possibly underpay! I'm specifically interested in a sketch with color, a fullbody if possible! (wasn't sure if you were subscribed haha)
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I somehow came here thinking about arts and then saw myself and remembered wait I feel like I had some art order of my two story siblings and now Im wondering if Im forever there cause I did or did not send payment I esriously cant remember
I somehow came here thinking about arts and then saw myself and remembered wait I feel like I had some art order of my two story siblings and now Im wondering if Im forever there cause I did or did not send payment I esriously cant remember
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi ah, you never sent payment yeay Zfiskdkskkd i was just really confused but didn't wanna seem pushy ;; sorry for not notifying u payment needs to be sent before

@ofMontreal hi! I have ballpark estimates! I've done fully lined fullbodies for 1000g+/equiv or so but I've also done highly detailed waist ups for 700g ...a fullbody sketch with color would be around that I suppose! It would be more if u wanted shading and etc as well! Fullbody sketch with flats would be 600g+ or so. Hope this makes sense!
@Hikumi ah, you never sent payment yeay Zfiskdkskkd i was just really confused but didn't wanna seem pushy ;; sorry for not notifying u payment needs to be sent before

@ofMontreal hi! I have ballpark estimates! I've done fully lined fullbodies for 1000g+/equiv or so but I've also done highly detailed waist ups for 700g ...a fullbody sketch with color would be around that I suppose! It would be more if u wanted shading and etc as well! Fullbody sketch with flats would be 600g+ or so. Hope this makes sense!
giphy.gif
I can do that! I'm not necessarily looking for anything particular in terms of posing and such, so if you're okay with that you can do what you think would look best! If you need anymore details on the oc himself, I'm happy to provide. I'm very lenient on commissions and I like to let the artist have say on what is in the piece/etc. The clothing is totally up to you, as I have..little fashion sense myself.
So, do I pay up front, half up front half after rough sketch, or until you're finished? If I understand correctly, it'd be 600g?

Here's the post with the written description.
I can do that! I'm not necessarily looking for anything particular in terms of posing and such, so if you're okay with that you can do what you think would look best! If you need anymore details on the oc himself, I'm happy to provide. I'm very lenient on commissions and I like to let the artist have say on what is in the piece/etc. The clothing is totally up to you, as I have..little fashion sense myself.
So, do I pay up front, half up front half after rough sketch, or until you're finished? If I understand correctly, it'd be 600g?

Here's the post with the written description.
@ofMontreal i prefer payment in a crossroads so I can accept it when I'm done! ^^ but since the concept is more description instead of solid reference i can send a rough version! Up to you
@ofMontreal i prefer payment in a crossroads so I can accept it when I'm done! ^^ but since the concept is more description instead of solid reference i can send a rough version! Up to you
giphy.gif
I can send the CR now!
I can send the CR now!
hey holy crap how much would a full body sketch with colour be with a medium detailed character? adore your style :)
hey holy crap how much would a full body sketch with colour be with a medium detailed character? adore your style :)
@Erius IM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE THIS DHAOEJJE UMM I THINK 700G OR EQUIV. AROUND THAT.
@Erius IM SO SORRY I DIDNT SEE THIS DHAOEJJE UMM I THINK 700G OR EQUIV. AROUND THAT.
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay
Hi! Sorry to bother, but I would appreciate more communication if possible. By no means am I trying to rush you, but I find communication is very helpful when commissioning someone. If you cannot fulfill my request or have any delaying factors, please let me know.
@Peanutbuttergay
Hi! Sorry to bother, but I would appreciate more communication if possible. By no means am I trying to rush you, but I find communication is very helpful when commissioning someone. If you cannot fulfill my request or have any delaying factors, please let me know.
@ofMontreal many apologies. I'll be sure to communicate and give more updates! I'm currently busy during the week and etc but I'll be sure to send a sketch when I get the general concept down! I can do the commission for sure, the only factors I would say are irl things (not to be personal)
@ofMontreal many apologies. I'll be sure to communicate and give more updates! I'm currently busy during the week and etc but I'll be sure to send a sketch when I get the general concept down! I can do the commission for sure, the only factors I would say are irl things (not to be personal)
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 71