Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what was a show you watched as a kid?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sponge Bob, ATLA, Teen Titans, Fairly Odd Parents, Digimon, Pokemon, and Wander Over Yonder are the ones I can remember. Apparently I was obsessed with Dora, Carebears, and such when I was really young.
Sponge Bob, ATLA, Teen Titans, Fairly Odd Parents, Digimon, Pokemon, and Wander Over Yonder are the ones I can remember. Apparently I was obsessed with Dora, Carebears, and such when I was really young.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I used to be obsessed with playschool, I loved Octonauts, the wiggles, backyard science, bananas in pyjamas, then when I was a bit older, I liked little lunch, deadly 60, Bondi vet and Bondi rescue, and more. I have an older brother tho so lots were probably influenced by him
I used to be obsessed with playschool, I loved Octonauts, the wiggles, backyard science, bananas in pyjamas, then when I was a bit older, I liked little lunch, deadly 60, Bondi vet and Bondi rescue, and more. I have an older brother tho so lots were probably influenced by him
"I hit the control button but I'm still not in control"
~ some dude
why is noone mentioning dragon booster and the winxclub
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
[quote name="mariahwong46" date="2020-11-26 11:27:30" ] why is noone mentioning dragon booster and the winxclub [/quote] I watched winxclub!! xD
mariahwong46 wrote on 2020-11-26 11:27:30:
I watched winxclub!! xD
pet_10400205_medium_x.png
I liked documentaries when I was young, especially paleontology ones.
The walking with dinosaurs/beasts/monsters series for example.

I remember watching this weird fishing series called River Monsters that had this guy fish scary fish, like piranha's and giant catfish. Only one episode scared me and it was about this giant salamander. It wasn't the salamander that freaked me out, but the myth they talked about surrounding it called a Kappa that spooked me.
I liked documentaries when I was young, especially paleontology ones.
The walking with dinosaurs/beasts/monsters series for example.

I remember watching this weird fishing series called River Monsters that had this guy fish scary fish, like piranha's and giant catfish. Only one episode scared me and it was about this giant salamander. It wasn't the salamander that freaked me out, but the myth they talked about surrounding it called a Kappa that spooked me.
I watched The Real Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, and Thundercats a lot. I also watched, when I was a little older, a lot of Transformers: Beast Wars. I always watched many Disney animated films, mostly the older ones. I liked some anime like Trigun... I also liked the extreme ghostbusters and mummies alive.
I watched The Real Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, and Thundercats a lot. I also watched, when I was a little older, a lot of Transformers: Beast Wars. I always watched many Disney animated films, mostly the older ones. I liked some anime like Trigun... I also liked the extreme ghostbusters and mummies alive.
pokemon advanced generations, spongebob, and blue's clues are the ones i remember watching
pokemon advanced generations, spongebob, and blue's clues are the ones i remember watching
charley he/him
KZNPfqd.png
You know that one show that became a meme, with the lil girl who was a green puppet? Nanalan. Yeah. I watched a lot of that as a kid- it was wild seeing something i loved as a kid become a meme.

When i was 14 or so i also watched a lot of Kick Buttowski to the point i had to break up with my boyfriend at the time because he was jealous of not getting that attention LMAO
You know that one show that became a meme, with the lil girl who was a green puppet? Nanalan. Yeah. I watched a lot of that as a kid- it was wild seeing something i loved as a kid become a meme.

When i was 14 or so i also watched a lot of Kick Buttowski to the point i had to break up with my boyfriend at the time because he was jealous of not getting that attention LMAO
[quote name="Goodsprings" date="2020-11-27 18:38:05" ] Ok ok so I thought this stop motion show was a fever dream from when I was younger, but it's an HBO show called Crashbox with these different educational segments in each episode [/quote] THIS SHOW WAS SO GOOD I loved the revolting slob [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/791/478/d0a.jpg[/img]
Goodsprings wrote on 2020-11-27 18:38:05:
Ok ok so I thought this stop motion show was a fever dream from when I was younger, but it's an HBO show called Crashbox with these different educational segments in each episode
THIS SHOW WAS SO GOOD
I loved the revolting slob
d0a.jpg
50757045361_69e1bd6251_m.jpg
Watched when I was pretty young: Blue's Clues, Max and Ruby, Little Bill, Kipper, Angelina Ballerina, Oswald, Curious George

Watched when I was probably older than the target demographic: Rugrats (and its sequel series All Grown Up), Doc McStuffins

Watched when I was around 8-10 years old: Lab Rats, Pokémon

I have more, but this is what I can come up with right now XD
Watched when I was pretty young: Blue's Clues, Max and Ruby, Little Bill, Kipper, Angelina Ballerina, Oswald, Curious George

Watched when I was probably older than the target demographic: Rugrats (and its sequel series All Grown Up), Doc McStuffins

Watched when I was around 8-10 years old: Lab Rats, Pokémon

I have more, but this is what I can come up with right now XD
66283183.png 66719993.png
1 2 3 4 5 6