Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you grateful for?
1 2 3
im grateful for...
  • an amazing family
  • an amazing boyfriend
  • my gentle cat
  • the internet
  • my education
  • specifically government class, what a fun class
  • the friends ive made and let go along the way
  • therapy, cant forget about that since its helped change my mindset for the better. i finally enjoy my own company.
  • my dreams, as in the ones i get from sleep
  • the ability to express myself through writing and my gift of sub-par art
  • money and food
  • scent of the enviroment after it rained
  • colder days
  • my sudden tendency to say "oh great goodness" instead of cursing after something happened, which i find really cute actually haha
im grateful for...
  • an amazing family
  • an amazing boyfriend
  • my gentle cat
  • the internet
  • my education
  • specifically government class, what a fun class
  • the friends ive made and let go along the way
  • therapy, cant forget about that since its helped change my mindset for the better. i finally enjoy my own company.
  • my dreams, as in the ones i get from sleep
  • the ability to express myself through writing and my gift of sub-par art
  • money and food
  • scent of the enviroment after it rained
  • colder days
  • my sudden tendency to say "oh great goodness" instead of cursing after something happened, which i find really cute actually haha
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
The eve of Thanksgiving... it’s almost like he planned it this way >-<
This is going to be my best Thanksgiving ever because instead of spur-of-the-moment-what-are-you-thankful-for? conversations around a bounteous table I am wholeheartedly prepared with a heart full of gratitude ahead of the holiday!! What a beautiful gift!
I am grateful for
Change

That’s it for today because change is a big one! Yes, change for the better but also simply a change. I get so excited and refreshed by new things, for example, we bought a new bed which is something I have been hoping for and looking forward to for quite a while but for the hay of it we took the tv off the dresser and moved it to the next wall and it just tickles me that this same dresser I’ve had for nearly 12 years is now 6 feet from where it was before!

Change for the better is wonderful in a whole different way, I love looking back and seeing the person I was last year, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, whatever! And I have grown into a completely different person and I actually like who that person is! While I may not be able to be grateful for my current struggles and trials I am endlessly grateful for the ones I have passed through and learned from.
The eve of Thanksgiving... it’s almost like he planned it this way >-<
This is going to be my best Thanksgiving ever because instead of spur-of-the-moment-what-are-you-thankful-for? conversations around a bounteous table I am wholeheartedly prepared with a heart full of gratitude ahead of the holiday!! What a beautiful gift!
I am grateful for
Change

That’s it for today because change is a big one! Yes, change for the better but also simply a change. I get so excited and refreshed by new things, for example, we bought a new bed which is something I have been hoping for and looking forward to for quite a while but for the hay of it we took the tv off the dresser and moved it to the next wall and it just tickles me that this same dresser I’ve had for nearly 12 years is now 6 feet from where it was before!

Change for the better is wonderful in a whole different way, I love looking back and seeing the person I was last year, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, whatever! And I have grown into a completely different person and I actually like who that person is! While I may not be able to be grateful for my current struggles and trials I am endlessly grateful for the ones I have passed through and learned from.
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's all take some time today to make a list of everyone we're thankful for and why. I'll be making my own irl!

Today I'm grateful for

Piano music
Today's clear skies (though I'm excited for the possible storms that might come later today)
Fruit flavored candy
Calligraphy
Petrichor
The two beautiful dragons I bought yesterday for a great price
There's always too many things to list, but it's nice to just get at least a few out there.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's all take some time today to make a list of everyone we're thankful for and why. I'll be making my own irl!

Today I'm grateful for

Piano music
Today's clear skies (though I'm excited for the possible storms that might come later today)
Fruit flavored candy
Calligraphy
Petrichor
The two beautiful dragons I bought yesterday for a great price
There's always too many things to list, but it's nice to just get at least a few out there.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
- Family (ofc...) - Past Friends (I have no current friends [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]) - Aged Parmesan Cheese (yes, I'm serious. Aged parmesan tastes delicious) - Anatomy and Epidemiology Lessons - Salmon when it's cooked right [emoji=clownfish size=1] - Stampy Cat/stampylonghead - Warmth (temperature-wise)/ ability to feel warmth - Fried Rice (but only brown fried rice. Keep all other kinds of fried rice away from me) -Electricity - Animation Software (anything from Flipaclip [I make Flipaclip animations that currently suck but they'll get better!] to Blender) - Board and Card and Video and Physical Games (Physical as in stuff like dodgeball and soccer and football and whatever the heck else everyone's crazy about in the 20th century) - Uniqueness - Beauty in all forms - Thought -Current Lifestyle -All of my Martial Arts teachers (even though the grandmaster's method of teaching is a bit physical. He can make grown men and women cry, I've seen it happen. Heck, he's made me cry! A lot.) - Relative Safety -Relative Privacy -Relative happiness -Optimism (and optimistic people) - Inspiration and/or creativity - Control over most of my body functions (aside from my brain, I don't have any other noticeable non-beneficial genetic modifications ahh, this sounds like what a smartypants would say) - Intelligence - History (as in, history to look at, as in human history to look at, as in human history to look at because we have books and people who want to know about this stuff so they devote their life to (the study of) anthropology) - Anthropology [emoji=skull size=1] - Mistakes ('cause that's how we learn) - Skills (both natural skills that I had from birth to skills that I got better at even though so many people didn't believe in me) - Education -Holidays - Musical Instruments (I currently play the flute, used to play the piano) - My Flute and Piano teachers - Music - Audiobooks - Mark Kurlansky - Salt (look up "Mark Kurlansky", look at what he's made, and you'll understand why) - Any kind of seasoning - Oatmeal (with cinnamon, dried apple bits, flax seed, and whatever else goes into oatmeal) - DUST (the youtube channel. God, I hate it when dust-dust gets in my eyes NOT THAT DUST, DUST THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL, NOT THE STUFF THAT GIVES YOU HEADACHES AND ALLERGIES) - Existence (kinda...) - FlightRising - Minecraft - Social interaction, whether in person or digitally - NASA, SpaceX (kinda still pissed off at SpaceX for coming up with StarLink tho) - JzBoy - Motivation - Memory - Vacations - Star Wars (except for episode 8) - MLP [emoji=unicorn size=1] (Yep, you read that right. I grew up with this, whereas the cool kids watched transformers and stuff. But watching this and getting some knowledge on ethics, forgiveness, contentment with what you have, murder (cmon, you cannot get into my face and tell me Chrysalis wasn't murdered), and positivity/optimism I am a certified deranged lunatic. Thank you, thank you. Have an amazing Thanksiving [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
- Family (ofc...)
- Past Friends (I have no current friends )
- Aged Parmesan Cheese (yes, I'm serious. Aged parmesan tastes delicious)
- Anatomy and Epidemiology Lessons
- Salmon when it's cooked right
- Stampy Cat/stampylonghead
- Warmth (temperature-wise)/ ability to feel warmth
- Fried Rice (but only brown fried rice. Keep all other kinds of fried rice away from me)
-Electricity
- Animation Software (anything from Flipaclip to Blender)
- Board and Card and Video and Physical Games (Physical as in stuff like dodgeball and soccer and football and whatever the heck else everyone's crazy about in the 20th century)
- Uniqueness
- Beauty in all forms
- Thought
-Current Lifestyle
-All of my Martial Arts teachers (even though the grandmaster's method of teaching is a bit physical. He can make grown men and women cry, I've seen it happen. Heck, he's made me cry! A lot.)
- Relative Safety
-Relative Privacy
-Relative happiness
-Optimism (and optimistic people)
- Inspiration and/or creativity
- Control over most of my body functions (aside from my brain, I don't have any other noticeable non-beneficial genetic modifications ahh, this sounds like what a smartypants would say)
- Intelligence
- History (as in, history to look at, as in human history to look at, as in human history to look at because we have books and people who want to know about this stuff so they devote their life to (the study of) anthropology)
- Anthropology
- Mistakes ('cause that's how we learn)
- Skills (both natural skills that I had from birth to skills that I got better at even though so many people didn't believe in me)
- Education
-Holidays
- Musical Instruments (I currently play the flute, used to play the piano)
- My Flute and Piano teachers
- Music
- Audiobooks
- Mark Kurlansky
- Salt (look up "Mark Kurlansky", look at what he's made, and you'll understand why)
- Any kind of seasoning
- Oatmeal (with cinnamon, dried apple bits, flax seed, and whatever else goes into oatmeal)
- DUST (the youtube channel. God, I hate it when dust-dust gets in my eyes NOT THAT DUST, DUST THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL, NOT THE STUFF THAT GIVES YOU HEADACHES AND ALLERGIES)
- Existence (kinda...)
- FlightRising
- Minecraft
- Social interaction, whether in person or digitally
- NASA, SpaceX (kinda still ****** off at SpaceX for coming up with StarLink tho)
- JzBoy
- Motivation
- Memory
- Vacations
- Star Wars (except for episode 8)
- MLP (Yep, you read that right. I grew up with this, whereas the cool kids watched transformers and stuff. But watching this and getting some knowledge on ethics, forgiveness, contentment with what you have, murder (cmon, you cannot get into my face and tell me Chrysalis wasn't murdered), and positivity/optimism

I am a certified deranged lunatic. Thank you, thank you. Have an amazing Thanksiving
I'm thankful for many things in my life now.

I'm thankful for my pets, Wizo, Bobo, and Bean. And my SO's family's pet cat Socks. They're all wonderful beings. also my parents and their dogs. and my dad even though our relationship doesn't really exist atm, i am thankful for him. i know he tries. also the rest of my family.

and my granny. i don't need to get too into this but i'll just say that she was the only family member of mine who never needed to be constantly reminded and pressured to do things your parents are supposed to do. my parents sucked when i was a teenager, but my granny was always there.

I'm thankful for @/TheAeonsTorn. he's the most wonderful person i've ever met. He might see this even though I didn't ping him. Hello bb i love you so much. i am most thankful for you. you make my life better every day.

~~

i'm mostly thankful for Aeon and his family right now. Idk where i would be without them. probably in a house with a broken floor and filth everywhere and no peace or quiet.

i'm thankful for the love i've found with you. and everything we've done in our two years together. i'm thankful for our future, whatever it turns out to be, and i'm thankful that i get to spend every day next to you. your existence makes the future worth fighting for. i can't express how much you mean to me and how thankful i am that we found each other. i love you.

~~

there are infinite more things i'm thankful for in this life. but these are the most important.
I'm thankful for many things in my life now.

I'm thankful for my pets, Wizo, Bobo, and Bean. And my SO's family's pet cat Socks. They're all wonderful beings. also my parents and their dogs. and my dad even though our relationship doesn't really exist atm, i am thankful for him. i know he tries. also the rest of my family.

and my granny. i don't need to get too into this but i'll just say that she was the only family member of mine who never needed to be constantly reminded and pressured to do things your parents are supposed to do. my parents sucked when i was a teenager, but my granny was always there.

I'm thankful for @/TheAeonsTorn. he's the most wonderful person i've ever met. He might see this even though I didn't ping him. Hello bb i love you so much. i am most thankful for you. you make my life better every day.

~~

i'm mostly thankful for Aeon and his family right now. Idk where i would be without them. probably in a house with a broken floor and filth everywhere and no peace or quiet.

i'm thankful for the love i've found with you. and everything we've done in our two years together. i'm thankful for our future, whatever it turns out to be, and i'm thankful that i get to spend every day next to you. your existence makes the future worth fighting for. i can't express how much you mean to me and how thankful i am that we found each other. i love you.

~~

there are infinite more things i'm thankful for in this life. but these are the most important.
1 2 3