Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I open a Patinaed Paladin Chest?
It's a 5-star item, and I'm conflicted about whether to open it or not.
I'm tempted to because I love the surprise of seeing the random and sometimes cool stuff you can get but I want to know if it's worth opening before I do.

Please let me know what you think!
Thank you and have a great day!
It's a 5-star item, and I'm conflicted about whether to open it or not.
I'm tempted to because I love the surprise of seeing the random and sometimes cool stuff you can get but I want to know if it's worth opening before I do.

Please let me know what you think!
Thank you and have a great day!
Next time you think of beautiful things, don't forget to count yourself in! :)
the patinaed paladin chest carries the patinaed paladin skin!

it's a festival skin for rockbreakers, which is going on rn
the patinaed paladin chest carries the patinaed paladin skin!

it's a festival skin for rockbreakers, which is going on rn
jotaro-kid.gif
You'll get a skin and a couple gems, thats always afghan in the holiday chests. If you're a collector I'd say don't bother
You'll get a skin and a couple gems, thats always afghan in the holiday chests. If you're a collector I'd say don't bother
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Also, the skin chests are not random. You will get a bit of treasure, one gem, and the skin listed in the name.
Also, the skin chests are not random. You will get a bit of treasure, one gem, and the skin listed in the name.
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Opening festival chests only grant you the festival skin of the same name, some treasure, and 1 gem. The contents are not random. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bc8E84L.png[/img] Some people collect festival chests and others open them to get skins.
Opening festival chests only grant you the festival skin of the same name, some treasure, and 1 gem. The contents are not random.

bc8E84L.png

Some people collect festival chests and others open them to get skins.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Thank you! I'm going to open it!
Thank you! I'm going to open it!
Next time you think of beautiful things, don't forget to count yourself in! :)