Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore Said No Gift For You
1 2 3
I got a gift from Galore at like 6:15 FR time
I got a gift from Galore at like 6:15 FR time
I didn’t get a gift from him, but I saved up a lot of turkey
I didn’t get a gift from him, but I saved up a lot of turkey
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-11-25 05:30:40" ] I have got nothing, but I think it is an activation glitch due to consistent with players who have got it and players who have not. Players who got it last year have not got anything. Players who didn't claim it last year have got it now. The gift is exactly the same as last year. I believe this has nothing to do with players getting the gift in waves, because that part is inconsistent between the players. There is no any type of pattern to recognise. Whether we are going to get something or not, all players get it at the same time. [/quote] That might actually explain why the gift is one day early, Thanksgiving is tomorrow isn't it? FR didn't actually intend to give out the Galores gift this year since it's distanced itself from IRL holidays for fairness due to being a global website, but it might've been triggered by something laying around in the code from last year that didn't get cleaned up.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-11-25 05:30:40:
I have got nothing, but I think it is an activation glitch due to consistent with players who have got it and players who have not. Players who got it last year have not got anything. Players who didn't claim it last year have got it now. The gift is exactly the same as last year. I believe this has nothing to do with players getting the gift in waves, because that part is inconsistent between the players. There is no any type of pattern to recognise. Whether we are going to get something or not, all players get it at the same time.
That might actually explain why the gift is one day early, Thanksgiving is tomorrow isn't it? FR didn't actually intend to give out the Galores gift this year since it's distanced itself from IRL holidays for fairness due to being a global website, but it might've been triggered by something laying around in the code from last year that didn't get cleaned up.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
I got mine just now!
I got mine just now!
I got mine just now but also at like 5 am FR time? I am really confused right now.
I got mine just now but also at like 5 am FR time? I am really confused right now.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
[quote name="Wildthyme" date="2020-11-25 07:18:09" ] I got mine just now! [/quote] Same, but is it supposed to only have the food items? I thought other people got chests and potions too Edit: nevermind, I went back there and it had all the items now.
Wildthyme wrote on 2020-11-25 07:18:09:
I got mine just now!
Same, but is it supposed to only have the food items? I thought other people got chests and potions too

Edit: nevermind, I went back there and it had all the items now.
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
galore is wildin out
galore is wildin out
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I also just got mine now! :D

@tidedaddy
Mine had food, chests and potions. Maybe there was a glitch with yours?
I also just got mine now! :D

@tidedaddy
Mine had food, chests and potions. Maybe there was a glitch with yours?
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
It glitched. Got mine now. And I was thinking Galore wanted to leave me out [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
It glitched. Got mine now.

And I was thinking Galore wanted to leave me out
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I got now as well, but twice as a glitch. The alert was received seven hours ago. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/add3633d54358eed98449bc1e7735b88.png[/img]
I got now as well, but twice as a glitch. The alert was received seven hours ago.

add3633d54358eed98449bc1e7735b88.png
1 2 3