Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | digital art | open
[quote]henlo, this probably isn't going to be a permanent page, more like a test shop. that said, I'm not sure when I'll make a proper one, if ever, either. It depends on how this goes, I guess [/quote] sketch commission, as seen below. Not "properly" colored, but can have splashes of colors. (if you want any, please specify) these are made when I have art juice and a lot of inspiration basically. the better description/visual reference, the easier it is for me to get motivated. I'll only have one slot until it's finished, I'll make a ping list if needed. [b]price[/b]: pwyw starting at 2000gems or 20$ (PayPal only) [s]unless you're Swedish, then I can take swish[/s] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/773916577062060053/780769325728137227/image0.png[/img]
Quote:
henlo, this probably isn't going to be a permanent page, more like a test shop.
that said, I'm not sure when I'll make a proper one, if ever, either.
It depends on how this goes, I guess

sketch commission, as seen below. Not "properly" colored, but can have splashes of colors. (if you want any, please specify)

these are made when I have art juice and a lot of inspiration basically.
the better description/visual reference, the easier it is for me to get motivated.

I'll only have one slot until it's finished, I'll make a ping list if needed.

price: pwyw starting at 2000gems or 20$ (PayPal only) unless you're Swedish, then I can take swish

image0.png
commission list

Working on:

Finished:
commission list

Working on:

Finished:
egg
egg
egg
egg
egg