Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LAST CHANCE! Valse Galaxie (Veil M Acc)
1 2 3 4 5
@minervamaga added! Thank you!!
@minervamaga added! Thank you!!
If youre doing a second run, id love a slot, please <3
If youre doing a second run, id love a slot, please <3
j3zsWMV.png
<3 I marked you down! We’re at 4/10... if we get to 7/10 I’ll be able to place the order!! Thank you so much! @Azrail
<3 I marked you down! We’re at 4/10... if we get to 7/10 I’ll be able to place the order!! Thank you so much! @Azrail
@Clarianet
I would also love a spot if there is a second run. (:
@Clarianet
I would also love a spot if there is a second run. (:
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
@evalunadesie thank you!! I’ve got you on the list too. :D
@evalunadesie thank you!! I’ve got you on the list too. :D
Alright, I think I've saved up enough gems. I'd love a slot, please. :)
Alright, I think I've saved up enough gems. I'd love a slot, please. :)
4RG2VpU.png
@Xenokiin thank you so much!! I’m adding ya to the list <3 I think that puts us on 5/10 for run two (if I can do math this time @.@), two more and I can order it!!
@Xenokiin thank you so much!! I’m adding ya to the list <3 I think that puts us on 5/10 for run two (if I can do math this time @.@), two more and I can order it!!
Alrighty, run one folks! If you prepaid it’s on PA for 1t. I’m giving this a couple more days to see if anyone else is interested, but I have just enough gems to cover run 2 (if everyone on my list is still interested / can pay up front!)
Alrighty, run one folks! If you prepaid it’s on PA for 1t. I’m giving this a couple more days to see if anyone else is interested, but I have just enough gems to cover run 2 (if everyone on my list is still interested / can pay up front!)
@Clarianet Hey there! Just checking in to see if everything is going alright. Did you need us round two folks to go ahead and send payment?
@Clarianet Hey there! Just checking in to see if everything is going alright. Did you need us round two folks to go ahead and send payment?
4RG2VpU.png
@Clarianet

This skin looks so good on so many of my dragons if you print more I'd like another copy.

THanks!
@Clarianet

This skin looks so good on so many of my dragons if you print more I'd like another copy.

THanks!
UbXQ54R.jpg
1 2 3 4 5