Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shiny Hunting
1 2 3
Oh oh oh! Currently trying to get a shiny Feebas with Masuda method but after +500 eggs I have kinda gave up and currenlty hunting in friend safari since I can train pokemon too and evolve them for pokedex+shiny charm reasons ;v;
Oh oh oh! Currently trying to get a shiny Feebas with Masuda method but after +500 eggs I have kinda gave up and currenlty hunting in friend safari since I can train pokemon too and evolve them for pokedex+shiny charm reasons ;v;
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
I'm a shiny breeder, actually!! Currently I have within my possession 22 shiny Pokemon, all of whom I love very much.
I'm a shiny breeder, actually!! Currently I have within my possession 22 shiny Pokemon, all of whom I love very much.
I've been trying to get a shiny feebas so I can evolve it into a Milotic. It's the first time I've tried the Masuda method.
I've been trying to get a shiny feebas so I can evolve it into a Milotic. It's the first time I've tried the Masuda method.
CSlUWkg.png
I've got a couple shinies from derping around in the safari, Braixen and Sigilyph, and then I had bred a Charmander, but I traded him to a friend for a shiny Klefki uvu
I'm not particularly into the whole thing though, because I'm not the best at repetitive tasks, but I seem to have good luck (around 100 encounters for each shiny in the safari) with it uvu
I'm only looking for an Eevee at the moment, because shiny Sylveon is a doll

I might try actually hunting for them once I have the shiny charm, and I'm almost there, about 300 pokemon left to go, which isn't too bad considering theres 719 of them now.
I've got a couple shinies from derping around in the safari, Braixen and Sigilyph, and then I had bred a Charmander, but I traded him to a friend for a shiny Klefki uvu
I'm not particularly into the whole thing though, because I'm not the best at repetitive tasks, but I seem to have good luck (around 100 encounters for each shiny in the safari) with it uvu
I'm only looking for an Eevee at the moment, because shiny Sylveon is a doll

I might try actually hunting for them once I have the shiny charm, and I'm almost there, about 300 pokemon left to go, which isn't too bad considering theres 719 of them now.
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
@monkfishlover
To be honest I'm not sure. I keep forgetting to try and keep track in anyway honestly.
@monkfishlover
To be honest I'm not sure. I keep forgetting to try and keep track in anyway honestly.
I've been mainly art-trading online for some. Breeding took me forever to get a single shiny (Espurr!) and I rarely find any cool looking ones in the friend safari. My brother and his gf got a bunch from people on reddit, and seem to have all the luck finding them in the wild D:

So far I have a Vivillion, Espurr, some Eevee's, Mew, and a male Gardevoir.
I've been mainly art-trading online for some. Breeding took me forever to get a single shiny (Espurr!) and I rarely find any cool looking ones in the friend safari. My brother and his gf got a bunch from people on reddit, and seem to have all the luck finding them in the wild D:

So far I have a Vivillion, Espurr, some Eevee's, Mew, and a male Gardevoir.
1 2 3