Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairground Game
1 2 3
They should add a word search minigame, I feel like that would be really fun with different levels of difficulty, with different level of difficulties I mean just more words, and bigger searches. By wordsearch I mean something like this: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fa/Wordsearch.svg/1200px-Wordsearch.svg.png[/img] some suggestions for words to find: npc names breed names flight names deity names coliseum venue names gene names color names
They should add a word search minigame, I feel like that would be really fun
with different levels of difficulty, with different level of difficulties I mean just more words, and bigger searches.

By wordsearch I mean something like this:
1200px-Wordsearch.svg.png

some suggestions for words to find:
npc names
breed names
flight names
deity names
coliseum venue names
gene names
color names
21045.png
•Ayo could you click those eggs/dragons please
[F2U] Bio codes
Wishlist
Coliseum Badges
• any prns
2yPiQ.gif
Complete support! I love word searches :D
Complete support! I love word searches :D
I fully support! I love word search games and I could definitely spend hours doing this.
I fully support! I love word search games and I could definitely spend hours doing this.
Feel free to ping me
she/her
FR +3
8-year veteran that only just discovered the forums.
I stand with Plague
qPMsS6S.png
yes
yes
she/they || lis || TH || CS
inactive, I draw on cs and da
chat via discord ! avril#8164
Support! I always want more fairgrounds games, grinding there can get m o n o t o n o u s
Support! I always want more fairgrounds games, grinding there can get m o n o t o n o u s
!! signature under construction !!
support! i love word searches until they get to backwards diagonals haha
support! i love word searches until they get to backwards diagonals haha

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Support! I dont do much in the fairgrounds, but i would absolutely use a wordsearch!

I know my favorite ones used to be the ones with a word scramble or sentence or something made out of the remaining letters that has to do with the title or the name of the game itself, though I'd be happy enough with a regular word search game too!
Support! I dont do much in the fairgrounds, but i would absolutely use a wordsearch!

I know my favorite ones used to be the ones with a word scramble or sentence or something made out of the remaining letters that has to do with the title or the name of the game itself, though I'd be happy enough with a regular word search game too!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
This would be a fun Fairgrounds game! While it seems to always be used for moneymaking, I think this would give me something fun but pretty mindless to do, other than the Coliseum. Additionally, if you are good at these, it might actually become a viable maxing game, depending on the payout, thus giving players more options.

More Fairgrounds games are almost always good!
This would be a fun Fairgrounds game! While it seems to always be used for moneymaking, I think this would give me something fun but pretty mindless to do, other than the Coliseum. Additionally, if you are good at these, it might actually become a viable maxing game, depending on the payout, thus giving players more options.

More Fairgrounds games are almost always good!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
This is a good idea. Maybe, depending on difficulty, it can be really rewarding. Kinda like Glimmer and Gloom, but easier.
This is a good idea. Maybe, depending on difficulty, it can be really rewarding. Kinda like Glimmer and Gloom, but easier.
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
Support!
Support!
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
1 2 3