Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2020
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40
i am sad every time there is no skin/accent for coatls. it happens a lot. the problem with having a lair that focuses on one breed of dragon i suppose
i am sad every time there is no skin/accent for coatls. it happens a lot. the problem with having a lair that focuses on one breed of dragon i suppose
tumblr_inline_p6qe9k6wmm1u2mdgr_540.png
Happy Rockbreaker’s! Everything looks fantastic, especially the scene as always.
Happy Rockbreaker’s! Everything looks fantastic, especially the scene as always.
AqaqXxe.png
Happy rockbreaker's! I see the scene has all 3 ancients so far, and a crumbled fourth one? Fascinating!! Is it foreshadowing something [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Happy rockbreaker's! I see the scene has all 3 ancients so far, and a crumbled fourth one? Fascinating!! Is it foreshadowing something

bannerart_2021.png
Happy rock holiday!!
Happy rock holiday!!
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S EVERYBODY! :DD
HAPPY ROCKBREAKER'S EVERYBODY! :DD
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
Oh my, these are some GORGEOUS skins and accents!! Well done, everyone!

All the Earth stuff looks great as well, can’t wait to pick them all up.

Happy Rockbreaker’s, all!
Oh my, these are some GORGEOUS skins and accents!! Well done, everyone!

All the Earth stuff looks great as well, can’t wait to pick them all up.

Happy Rockbreaker’s, all!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="skarpetky" date="2020-11-22 06:48:28" ] Happy rockbreaker's! I see the scene has all 3 ancients so far, and a crumbled fourth one? Fascinating!! Is it foreshadowing something [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] Omg yessss XD
skarpetky wrote on 2020-11-22 06:48:28:
Happy rockbreaker's! I see the scene has all 3 ancients so far, and a crumbled fourth one? Fascinating!! Is it foreshadowing something
Omg yessss XD
Happy Rockbreakers! Yay we have a Sagittarius fam!
Happy Rockbreakers! Yay we have a Sagittarius fam!
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
@catpower12388

You can gather for the currencie but be sure to pick the "earth flight" before to do the action.

You can also find them in the colliseum on earth and neutral creatures, and brew them at Baldin' for alchemical materials. ^-^

Hope it's helping.
@catpower12388

You can gather for the currencie but be sure to pick the "earth flight" before to do the action.

You can also find them in the colliseum on earth and neutral creatures, and brew them at Baldin' for alchemical materials. ^-^

Hope it's helping.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
oh my favorites is the recolor and that scene!
oh my favorites is the recolor and that scene!
64590965-12.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40