Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Temp. Freezing Accounts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So... seeing as this conversation is two years old...
Have there been anything done with that? Is there a way to freeze an account?
In couple of months I'll leave for holiday and I'm pretty sure I won't have time for the game, not even for dailies, so this option would be really nice to have.
So... seeing as this conversation is two years old...
Have there been anything done with that? Is there a way to freeze an account?
In couple of months I'll leave for holiday and I'm pretty sure I won't have time for the game, not even for dailies, so this option would be really nice to have.
@jackie777

No, there's no way to freeze your account. Your best bet is to stock up on enough food/food points to feed your dragons back up when you return. Dallies are meant to be rewards for logging on and I doubt they're going to change that.
@jackie777

No, there's no way to freeze your account. Your best bet is to stock up on enough food/food points to feed your dragons back up when you return. Dallies are meant to be rewards for logging on and I doubt they're going to change that.
@wittykitsune
I was more hoping that everything would just stop (you know, freeze) for a while - I wouldn't get any benefits, but my dragons also wouldn't start starving (I got attached to a bunch of pixels, sue me). Not that my account would work automatically (because that would make no sense).
Well, if it's still not an option, then it doesn't matter. A pity though.

I hope my dragons won't run away or die if I leave them for two weeks?
@wittykitsune
I was more hoping that everything would just stop (you know, freeze) for a while - I wouldn't get any benefits, but my dragons also wouldn't start starving (I got attached to a bunch of pixels, sue me). Not that my account would work automatically (because that would make no sense).
Well, if it's still not an option, then it doesn't matter. A pity though.

I hope my dragons won't run away or die if I leave them for two weeks?
@jackie777

No, they won't runaway or die. They'll just lose energy which is why I suggest stocking up on food points. That way you can replenish when you come back.
@jackie777

No, they won't runaway or die. They'll just lose energy which is why I suggest stocking up on food points. That way you can replenish when you come back.
Did anything ever come of this idea?
I did search through the more recent forum posts but didn't find anything.

I was gone from FR for a couple of years because of technical issues/life getting in the way, and when I came back, to my surprise the game filled all of my dragons energy up to 100%. Which was super kind and helped me get back into the swing of things.
In the past prior to that when I would have unexpected periods of no internet, it was always disheartening to have to completely wipe out my food stores and often it would take a good while to get all of my dragons completely fed and have something to spare in my food stores.
I am anticipating having to be away from the internet again shortly and am hoping there is some way to lock/pause my account in the mean time? Another site Wolvden which I have recently started playing has a really good feature where if you don't log in one day, nothing on your account will progress and the game will essentially pause for you.
Did anything ever come of this idea?
I did search through the more recent forum posts but didn't find anything.

I was gone from FR for a couple of years because of technical issues/life getting in the way, and when I came back, to my surprise the game filled all of my dragons energy up to 100%. Which was super kind and helped me get back into the swing of things.
In the past prior to that when I would have unexpected periods of no internet, it was always disheartening to have to completely wipe out my food stores and often it would take a good while to get all of my dragons completely fed and have something to spare in my food stores.
I am anticipating having to be away from the internet again shortly and am hoping there is some way to lock/pause my account in the mean time? Another site Wolvden which I have recently started playing has a really good feature where if you don't log in one day, nothing on your account will progress and the game will essentially pause for you.
@greywulf Yes. As you've already seen if you don't log in for 45+ days your clan will be automatically fed when you return.
You can also use the hibernal den to store your dragons as they don't need to eat while they're in there.
You can also just do nothing. Dragons don't die or run away so nothing bad will happen if you don't feed them. If you know you'll be gone you can start starving them now to stock up on extra food through gathering for when you return. And since you can now feed individual dragons through their dragon page you can still feed your coli team or any dragons you plan to breed if you still want to use them.
@greywulf Yes. As you've already seen if you don't log in for 45+ days your clan will be automatically fed when you return.
You can also use the hibernal den to store your dragons as they don't need to eat while they're in there.
You can also just do nothing. Dragons don't die or run away so nothing bad will happen if you don't feed them. If you know you'll be gone you can start starving them now to stock up on extra food through gathering for when you return. And since you can now feed individual dragons through their dragon page you can still feed your coli team or any dragons you plan to breed if you still want to use them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
That's awesome, thankyou!

Apologies as I have been away for a while and a lot has changed, still trying to figure things out.
That's awesome, thankyou!

Apologies as I have been away for a while and a lot has changed, still trying to figure things out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7