Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | trading all dragons for veilspun
1 2
@Sirenhead I got a primal female mirror for trade, if ur interested? :D
@Sirenhead I got a primal female mirror for trade, if ur interested? :D
@Perlyreilth

That's probably because I misspelled it xD didn't notice until now, thanks in advance ^^
@Perlyreilth

That's probably because I misspelled it xD didn't notice until now, thanks in advance ^^
@Typhoonweb

the title said VEILSPUN, sorry but im not interested in mirrors so please look at what fourm its on
@Typhoonweb

the title said VEILSPUN, sorry but im not interested in mirrors so please look at what fourm its on
@Sirenhead ohh ok, I thought it said veilspun or the eye type okok :D
@Sirenhead ohh ok, I thought it said veilspun or the eye type okok :D
@Sirenhead @NiccoLokison @Typhoonweeb I bred them just now and they laid 2 eggs. Which is just enough for Sirenhead and I. But if you guys are still interested in waiting after the breeding cool down I can try again :o
@Sirenhead @NiccoLokison @Typhoonweeb I bred them just now and they laid 2 eggs. Which is just enough for Sirenhead and I. But if you guys are still interested in waiting after the breeding cool down I can try again :o
rJeB6wo.png
I am planning on creating some veilspuns, possibly 3 pairs. I am one pair that will be ready to breed in 3 days.

The Veilspuns will eventually blow up so don't trade unless you're satisfied with the colors you get now.
I am planning on creating some veilspuns, possibly 3 pairs. I am one pair that will be ready to breed in 3 days.

The Veilspuns will eventually blow up so don't trade unless you're satisfied with the colors you get now.
tumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.png
@Perlyreilth can u tell me when the others hatch? tyyy
@Perlyreilth can u tell me when the others hatch? tyyy
@Perlyreilth, I'm more than happy being on a waiting list ^^
@Perlyreilth, I'm more than happy being on a waiting list ^^
@SillyMango @Perlyreilth

hi! i was wondering if your offer is still up ? :0 I just would love to get some veilspuns!
@SillyMango @Perlyreilth

hi! i was wondering if your offer is still up ? :0 I just would love to get some veilspuns!
1 2