Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems! \(^u^)/ 1250t:1g
[center][b][size=7][color=#00FFFF]~~ Closed~~[/color][/size][/b][/center] --------------------------------------- [center][b][s]any amount of gems is alright! I buy in bulk! c;[/s] Emperor has learned his lesson I actually only have 0t rn so try to calculate around that, or ask how much treasure u will be getting before sending a cr. sorry!!! ;n;!!! my bad lol![/b][/center] hey im lookin to buy some gems cuz im savin for smthn. i'm doin it at the rate of 1250t to 1g. feel free to ask me how much treasure u would be gettin. [center]*ping me because I am not subbed!!!*[/center] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...and enjoy this cool image of the pigeon its the closest relative to a dodo [img]https://i.imgur.com/ql07sXx.jpg[/img]
~~ Closed~~

any amount of gems is alright! I buy in bulk! c;

Emperor has learned his lesson I actually only have 0t rn so try to calculate around that, or ask how much treasure u will be getting before sending a cr. sorry!!! ;n;!!! my bad lol!

hey im lookin to buy some gems cuz im savin for smthn. i'm doin it at the rate of 1250t to 1g. feel free to ask me how much treasure u would be gettin.

*ping me because I am not subbed!!!*

...and enjoy this cool image of the pigeon its the closest relative to a dodo
ql07sXx.jpg
its okay
[size=7][emoji=gem size=1][/size]
its okay
[emoji=gem size=1]
its okay
[emoji=gem size=1]
its okay
[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
its okay
@aquaemperor sent over 1200g for an exchange of 1.5milT :)
@aquaemperor sent over 1200g for an exchange of 1.5milT :)
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@AquaEmperor im sending 8 gems you're way! (kinda broke gem wise lmao sorry)
@AquaEmperor im sending 8 gems you're way! (kinda broke gem wise lmao sorry)
@MoonBunnee

i'm going to be completely honest i didn't even know you could go above 1mil treasure. so i guess i shouldn't have said any amount. rn I have about 730198t so i can do about 584 gems. sorry i know that's only a bit more than half and i really regret sayin that lol.
@MoonBunnee

i'm going to be completely honest i didn't even know you could go above 1mil treasure. so i guess i shouldn't have said any amount. rn I have about 730198t so i can do about 584 gems. sorry i know that's only a bit more than half and i really regret sayin that lol.
its okay