Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | General Art/Customs USD CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
ME please <3 PM'ing the form over!
ME please <3 PM'ing the form over!
pdPOUgg.png
Can I get a slot please!
Can I get a slot please!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Oh I want to claim a spot! I'll pm the form over.
Oh I want to claim a spot! I'll pm the form over.
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
Can I claim the last spot if it’s still open?
Can I claim the last spot if it’s still open?
@SpiritHare
All the slots have been taken, unfortunately, but I'll have some more open soon enough :)
@SpiritHare
All the slots have been taken, unfortunately, but I'll have some more open soon enough :)
aaaaaaaaa2021-01-14-FR-Atria-pixel.png
2021-01-14-FR-Seraph-pixel-flipped.png
Aww okay, that’s fine ^^
Aww okay, that’s fine ^^
May I be added to the ping list please! ^_^
May I be added to the ping list please! ^_^
4/4 slots taken

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Deercryptid @STARFOX3D @Kurbis @Voltalis @StrangeJellybean @Goldenwolfmidna @SarcasticHawke @Tiand @SunkissedDragon @cannedtoast @Hotpocketguru @tayssi @Firnenfire @CrypticHobo @SleepyKhajiit @Katsuji @sakurauchi @sojubean @Scribblefoxx @Hikumi @sketchscientist @MischievousMoose @Vinifera @SpiritHare @LovelyDeeps @dontuworry @meh1129 @PotatoRabbit @MinnowFox @Weapon @Hardestadt @0oghostyo0 @spiderwebs @Starlightsgaze @Dakkokki @Automedon @Keorano @Jaderannosaurus @EyelinerTeaser6x

I have 4 slots open! The first four to respond will get their order in and the rest will remain on the pinglist.

Please PM me with this filled out:

Your username:
What you want: fullbody/headshot sketch, fullbody lined& flat color, sketch page, or custom
Payment Method: USD, gems, or treasure
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, etc.
Character: please provide a link
4/4 slots taken

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Deercryptid @STARFOX3D @Kurbis @Voltalis @StrangeJellybean @Goldenwolfmidna @SarcasticHawke @Tiand @SunkissedDragon @cannedtoast @Hotpocketguru @tayssi @Firnenfire @CrypticHobo @SleepyKhajiit @Katsuji @sakurauchi @sojubean @Scribblefoxx @Hikumi @sketchscientist @MischievousMoose @Vinifera @SpiritHare @LovelyDeeps @dontuworry @meh1129 @PotatoRabbit @MinnowFox @Weapon @Hardestadt @0oghostyo0 @spiderwebs @Starlightsgaze @Dakkokki @Automedon @Keorano @Jaderannosaurus @EyelinerTeaser6x

I have 4 slots open! The first four to respond will get their order in and the rest will remain on the pinglist.

Please PM me with this filled out:

Your username:
What you want: fullbody/headshot sketch, fullbody lined& flat color, sketch page, or custom
Payment Method: USD, gems, or treasure
Any Specifications: mood, pose, expression, etc.
Character: please provide a link
@sp00t heyo I keep thinking about the feeling that I ordered a commission like quite a whiiiiiiiiiile ago like months ago but I never got the art I think? maybe you were busy or something, I remember getting an update of you telling me you were still working/would be working on it so it wasn't cancelled but mmmm Im confused now lol
@sp00t heyo I keep thinking about the feeling that I ordered a commission like quite a whiiiiiiiiiile ago like months ago but I never got the art I think? maybe you were busy or something, I remember getting an update of you telling me you were still working/would be working on it so it wasn't cancelled but mmmm Im confused now lol
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi oh my I'm so sorry about that, would you mind pm'ing me about that?
Edit: the issue has been resolved
@Hikumi oh my I'm so sorry about that, would you mind pm'ing me about that?
Edit: the issue has been resolved
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39