Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | re-hi
sup im Leo (they/them). returning to my account after like three years cause I saw veilspun and fell in love. [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
sup im Leo (they/them).
returning to my account after like three years cause I saw veilspun and fell in love.
@tabriis, I just came back after a couple years too! I was already dabbling in the site here and there, and then the Veilspuns appeared and...I'm hooked again.

Welcome back!
@tabriis, I just came back after a couple years too! I was already dabbling in the site here and there, and then the Veilspuns appeared and...I'm hooked again.

Welcome back!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon thanks! its fun coming back after all this time and seeing how things have changed ^^ gluck with getting your dream veilspun!
@alphaeon thanks! its fun coming back after all this time and seeing how things have changed ^^ gluck with getting your dream veilspun!