Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal lovers group[OPEN]!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@LoverBirb123 This is for animals, not dragons... Its where we discuss animal facts and even share some! We also give out animal links!
@LoverBirb123 This is for animals, not dragons... Its where we discuss animal facts and even share some! We also give out animal links!
Sol-hatchery-signature.png dogbadge.png
I've owned BRIBS, and BRIBS are round - and exeptionally hard to care for-
PetComments called the Hyacinth macaw a "Beginner"/

Me: *Proceeds to put my 58 kg little round dragon on it.
harhahrhahrharh

harhahrhahrharh
Did u tell dem about petcommens??
Did u tell dem about petcommens??
@NatureMaster

This is a lovely thread, but do you mind removing me from the pinglist?
@NatureMaster

This is a lovely thread, but do you mind removing me from the pinglist?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="@LoverBirb123" date="2020-11-13 06:05:05" ] I've owned BRIBS, and BRIBS are round - and exeptionally hard to care for- PetComments called the Hyacinth macaw a "Beginner"/ Me: *Proceeds to put my 58 kg little round dragon on it. harhahrhahrharh [/quote] yes, petcomments is quite dumb
@LoverBirb123 wrote on 2020-11-13 06:05:05:

harhahrhahrharh
yes, petcomments is quite dumb
The moluccan cockatoo can rip your face into two halves, but that doesn't mean that they have to be stuffed in bottles (GOOGLE)
The moluccan cockatoo can rip your face into two halves, but that doesn't mean that they have to be stuffed in bottles (GOOGLE)
Is the bird group still open?
Is the bird group still open?
The hyacinth macaw can crack the level of 5 walnuts at a single time. They can crack your head with ease.

The moluccan cockatoo is the loudest parrot in the world, but it is easily subsided by the white bellbird.

The tawny frogmouth looks weird.

Enderguardian and I have checked on house sparrow nests, and one of the fledglings have died .... (RIP Runty)

My birds have a high IQ level.

If you buy a bird for the first time, avoid getting budgies (AKA parakeets), because they can get on your nerve, and are usually neglected. Try getting a bird in the middle range, or just don't get a bird at all! Whatever you do, always do your research and vet your bird.

A budgie can rip a hole through your wall when left unsupervised.

The rare red-fan, or hawk-headed parrot has a cooler hairdo than most other cockatoos.

Ever heard of the major mitchells cockatoo? Look at their crests.

The hyacinth macaw can crack the level of 5 walnuts at a single time. They can crack your head with ease.

The moluccan cockatoo is the loudest parrot in the world, but it is easily subsided by the white bellbird.

The tawny frogmouth looks weird.

Enderguardian and I have checked on house sparrow nests, and one of the fledglings have died .... (RIP Runty)

My birds have a high IQ level.

If you buy a bird for the first time, avoid getting budgies (AKA parakeets), because they can get on your nerve, and are usually neglected. Try getting a bird in the middle range, or just don't get a bird at all! Whatever you do, always do your research and vet your bird.

A budgie can rip a hole through your wall when left unsupervised.

The rare red-fan, or hawk-headed parrot has a cooler hairdo than most other cockatoos.

Ever heard of the major mitchells cockatoo? Look at their crests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989LzEc3jEE

Anybody want a thanksgiving surprise??

Click the link above! Guess the mystery animal in the live chat!

And yes, there were no updates for a WEEK because I was busy- Now were back!!

@Antigonish @MaybeBellaBool @Diavalo @Xionahri @Ossium @MintToast @Bluekea @QuetzalMuse @Kaique @ohwowimcool @quincely @RheoTastic @kissaphobic @Acilil @EnderGuardian1 @Zikitty @Luminosi @Xymatta @loverbirb123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989LzEc3jEE

Anybody want a thanksgiving surprise??

Click the link above! Guess the mystery animal in the live chat!

And yes, there were no updates for a WEEK because I was busy- Now were back!!

@Antigonish @MaybeBellaBool @Diavalo @Xionahri @Ossium @MintToast @Bluekea @QuetzalMuse @Kaique @ohwowimcool @quincely @RheoTastic @kissaphobic @Acilil @EnderGuardian1 @Zikitty @Luminosi @Xymatta @loverbirb123
@Zikitty
@Zikitty
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11