Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces
Hey! Just wanna start out by saying this website is awesome and super fun! My suggestion would be for the jigsaw puzzle game.. it's a little hard to play since the pieces are always overlapping each other, so is there a way you can add more room to the side or allow us to organize the pieces better? Maybe some boxes we can sort the pieces into. Just playing it right now it's kinda difficult to see the puzzle and where pieces go when all the other pieces are jumbled on top of it! Thank you!!
Hey! Just wanna start out by saying this website is awesome and super fun! My suggestion would be for the jigsaw puzzle game.. it's a little hard to play since the pieces are always overlapping each other, so is there a way you can add more room to the side or allow us to organize the pieces better? Maybe some boxes we can sort the pieces into. Just playing it right now it's kinda difficult to see the puzzle and where pieces go when all the other pieces are jumbled on top of it! Thank you!!
I think this would be a great idea!!! I always get mixed up with those puzzle pieces and then it just turns out more stressful than fun!
I think this would be a great idea!!! I always get mixed up with those puzzle pieces and then it just turns out more stressful than fun!
Support! A way to stretch the board would be great; nearing the end I don't need a lot of negative space filling my screen.
Support! A way to stretch the board would be great; nearing the end I don't need a lot of negative space filling my screen.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I was going to suggest this myself! Either a bigger playing field, or a shuffle button, or something like those would be really nice.
I was going to suggest this myself! Either a bigger playing field, or a shuffle button, or something like those would be really nice.
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png