Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stolen by the forest?
The short story mentioned that Shadow dragons believe the forest can take you, hypnotize you, and turn you into a Veilspun... anyone think that's canonically a possibility, or just an in-lore myth? (Either way, it's something that I'm going to bring up as an explanation if I buy a scroll)
The short story mentioned that Shadow dragons believe the forest can take you, hypnotize you, and turn you into a Veilspun... anyone think that's canonically a possibility, or just an in-lore myth? (Either way, it's something that I'm going to bring up as an explanation if I buy a scroll)
v3k4Ha9.png
With all the magic in FR lore, I would say maybe? You would have to get pretty lost in that forest to be changed though!
With all the magic in FR lore, I would say maybe? You would have to get pretty lost in that forest to be changed though!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I mean, we never learned about what happened to Moth and Evie so...
I mean, we never learned about what happened to Moth and Evie so...
Ooo! I read the lore, and I really love this idea as lore! I'll probably do similar when I write my Veilspuns lore!
Ooo! I read the lore, and I really love this idea as lore! I'll probably do similar when I write my Veilspuns lore!
RYAN.png
I'd say so! With the scrolls, the ability to change breeds is canon.
I'd say so! With the scrolls, the ability to change breeds is canon.
What’s interesting is that the swarm really is like a hivemind regulated by emotions... so not only could a dragon be turned, but totally mentally overwhelmed in a swarm! Spooky...
What’s interesting is that the swarm really is like a hivemind regulated by emotions... so not only could a dragon be turned, but totally mentally overwhelmed in a swarm! Spooky...