Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Henna Accents: Pearlcatcher accents!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52
@Mirza Awesome. Please add me to your ping list for other colors and anything you do in the future. :)

ETA: Was typing to fast. >_
@Mirza Awesome. Please add me to your ping list for other colors and anything you do in the future. :)

ETA: Was typing to fast. >_
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
@Mirza
Oh, I am so sorry to forget to send the payment! I will send it right now! :P
@Mirza
Oh, I am so sorry to forget to send the payment! I will send it right now! :P
@solknots @iamsoeridone
psssst, once you guys send in the payment, I can submit the accent and open more slots! ^^
@solknots @iamsoeridone
psssst, once you guys send in the payment, I can submit the accent and open more slots! ^^
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Mirza
oh! I just owe you x3 male imp right?
so 1,200gems? let me know and i'll send em over
@Mirza
oh! I just owe you x3 male imp right?
so 1,200gems? let me know and i'll send em over
@Mirza can you let me know if you rerelease the mirror accent or another version of it.
@Mirza can you let me know if you rerelease the mirror accent or another version of it.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Mirza

Are you going to be doing a second round of Female Mirror Slots?

Also, I would love a female fae one!
@Mirza

Are you going to be doing a second round of Female Mirror Slots?

Also, I would love a female fae one!
Hey so I sent out the last orders of the accents and yep. There were only a few bugs: @arvoisa For some reason, when I tried to send you the message, it gave me this: [img]http://puu.sh/9KjeS/c7c7ccd6d5.png[/img] I'm not really sure what happened. D: @Harribel @Rhea @straekitty @hat17 @chivere @Azel @ceiswyn @Grune @bruises @Maye I went through my hoard after I sent out all the messages and there was still a fae accent left. Something must have glitched out and I think one of you guys got a blank message, though I'm not sure who. D:
Hey so I sent out the last orders of the accents and yep. There were only a few bugs:

@arvoisa

For some reason, when I tried to send you the message, it gave me this:
c7c7ccd6d5.png
I'm not really sure what happened. D:

@Harribel @Rhea @straekitty @hat17 @chivere @Azel @ceiswyn @Grune @bruises @Maye

I went through my hoard after I sent out all the messages and there was still a fae accent left. Something must have glitched out and I think one of you guys got a blank message, though I'm not sure who. D:
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Mirza I got mine. Could I be put on the pinglist? I might want to get some more.

This is who arviosa was: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=44077
@Mirza I got mine. Could I be put on the pinglist? I might want to get some more.

This is who arviosa was: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=44077
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
*raises hand for pinglist*
*raises hand for pinglist*
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Mirza

Could I please get a ping when you do a second run of the female fae accent? It is stunning and I need it in my life. Also can i get on the general pinglist please? ^^
@Mirza

Could I please get a ping when you do a second run of the female fae accent? It is stunning and I need it in my life. Also can i get on the general pinglist please? ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 51 52