Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
1 2
2 questions....

when I look at my Bestiary, everything appears locked...does it stay locked until you get one of them?

and can you not equip the same type of familiar to more than one dragon...??? I have 2 familiars that don't even come up when I try to equip...but I do have those breeds of familiar attached to other dragons.
2 questions....

when I look at my Bestiary, everything appears locked...does it stay locked until you get one of them?

and can you not equip the same type of familiar to more than one dragon...??? I have 2 familiars that don't even come up when I try to equip...but I do have those breeds of familiar attached to other dragons.
they do remain locked until you get one and i BELIEVE they lock again if you no longer possess the familiar.
you can only equip one type of familiar. if you have, say, two scalebacks, you can only equip one scaleback to any of your dragons.
they do remain locked until you get one and i BELIEVE they lock again if you no longer possess the familiar.
you can only equip one type of familiar. if you have, say, two scalebacks, you can only equip one scaleback to any of your dragons.
gApsQ4I.png
I'm curious, does bonding with the familiar allow for them to remain permanently unlocked? Or do you always need them in your inventory/with a dragon?
I'm curious, does bonding with the familiar allow for them to remain permanently unlocked? Or do you always need them in your inventory/with a dragon?
11.png
no clue, actually! i've not gotten anywhere near that level with a familiar. ;v; it's certainly worth a try.
no clue, actually! i've not gotten anywhere near that level with a familiar. ;v; it's certainly worth a try.
gApsQ4I.png
So, do familiars do anything once they are fully bonded?

Are some familiars better than others?
So, do familiars do anything once they are fully bonded?

Are some familiars better than others?
@Cicero @Aaron @Serpentine
The beastiary only lists the familiars you currently own. One perk though is if you give an familiar away then get it back at a later date the bond level will be the same.

Mechanics wise there isn't one familiar better than the others. But there are some that are more desirable to people due to looks, rarity and other factors.

I've never fully bonded a familiar and I've had one since first day of headstart. So, I don't know what happens when they are fully bonded. Even bond level up the amount of treasure they give you goes up by 5 and you get a chest.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.
@Cicero @Aaron @Serpentine
The beastiary only lists the familiars you currently own. One perk though is if you give an familiar away then get it back at a later date the bond level will be the same.

Mechanics wise there isn't one familiar better than the others. But there are some that are more desirable to people due to looks, rarity and other factors.

I've never fully bonded a familiar and I've had one since first day of headstart. So, I don't know what happens when they are fully bonded. Even bond level up the amount of treasure they give you goes up by 5 and you get a chest.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I believe that at full bonding level they will give you an iron chest (only when you first achieve the level) and then will continue to give you money every day.
I have yet to fully level any since the opening but in beta I managed to reach the final bonding level and got the chest, we'll see if it still works the same.
I believe that at full bonding level they will give you an iron chest (only when you first achieve the level) and then will continue to give you money every day.
I have yet to fully level any since the opening but in beta I managed to reach the final bonding level and got the chest, we'll see if it still works the same.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Hm, good to know. Thanks so much for your help guys!
Hm, good to know. Thanks so much for your help guys!
11.png
THey are also planning on more uses to familiars. Some suggestions are made in the suggestion thread about giving them a use during battles. So there is still lots more to come ^_^
THey are also planning on more uses to familiars. Some suggestions are made in the suggestion thread about giving them a use during battles. So there is still lots more to come ^_^
How many levels of bonding are there? I have some to inquisitive; but it's clearly going to take a while to get beyond that.
How many levels of bonding are there? I have some to inquisitive; but it's clearly going to take a while to get beyond that.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2