Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DRAGON SALE! Need some space ><
1 2
[center]Hello, friend! [emoji=planet size=1][/center] [center]I desperately need more space in my lair, so I want to find home for these guys. You can suggest your own price on the dragons that you will not exalt or instantly resell. I accept treasure, gems and mixed, too. [b]All the dragons are at my → [u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/272641/1850747?name=&type=undefined] sales tab[/url].[/u]←[/b][/center] [i]Sorry for the link on the tab, now I just have no opportunity to link every dragon, maybe I'll do it later, though...[/i][emoji=fae sad size=1]
Hello, friend!
I desperately need more space in my lair, so I want to find home for these guys. You can suggest your own price on the dragons that you will not exalt or instantly resell. I accept treasure, gems and mixed, too.

All the dragons are at my → sales tab.
Sorry for the link on the tab, now I just have no opportunity to link every dragon, maybe I'll do it later, though...
@Merrymind price for this one? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/642933/64293276.png[/img]
@Merrymind price for this one?
64293276.png
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
@Naunuko
He was on AH for 40 kt, but I’m ready to haggle)
@Naunuko
He was on AH for 40 kt, but I’m ready to haggle)
[center][emoji=planet size=1][/center]
@Merrymind Hi there! You have a really cute lemon stained coatl in your lair. Unfortunately I was an idiot and forgot to send this message before I hatched my nests for today. Would you be willing to hold for a couple days while I can get my lair together?
Also I have a green dragon project on the go, and assuming I can make some extra room I could take a couple of those off you too. XD I actually had your lair open all day yesterday and I totally forgot to come back to this. But anyway let me know what you want to do. I imagine you've had some of these for a while now and I totally understand if you'd rather offload them as soon as you can rather than waiting. And if you'd rather your green ones aren't used for a project I totally get that too.
@Merrymind Hi there! You have a really cute lemon stained coatl in your lair. Unfortunately I was an idiot and forgot to send this message before I hatched my nests for today. Would you be willing to hold for a couple days while I can get my lair together?
Also I have a green dragon project on the go, and assuming I can make some extra room I could take a couple of those off you too. XD I actually had your lair open all day yesterday and I totally forgot to come back to this. But anyway let me know what you want to do. I imagine you've had some of these for a while now and I totally understand if you'd rather offload them as soon as you can rather than waiting. And if you'd rather your green ones aren't used for a project I totally get that too.
@FableTheWolf
Hello!
Of course, I can hold the dradons for you. I understand your situation, so just tell me which dragon/dragons to hold, no worries ~
And thank you for interest! C:
@FableTheWolf
Hello!
Of course, I can hold the dradons for you. I understand your situation, so just tell me which dragon/dragons to hold, no worries ~
And thank you for interest! C:
1 2