Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Temporarily Closed] My Art; Your Fodder
1 2 3 4
@grail
I LOVE IT AHH!!!

also can i be on the pinglist
@grail
I LOVE IT AHH!!!

also can i be on the pinglist
image0.jpg
@Graceclem YW! I'll add you! Just be aware that I will be changing my prices a bit, and developing a specific, simplified style for the doodle order!
@Graceclem YW! I'll add you! Just be aware that I will be changing my prices a bit, and developing a specific, simplified style for the doodle order!
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
@headlights (40%) @lazukii
@spikenard
@spikenard

Feel free to cancel the CRs if you haven't already!

School notified me of some assignments they wanted to do before class started, and I've been busy studying and preparing for college.

I'll let you guys know when I'll get back to your commissions!
@headlights (40%) @lazukii
@spikenard
@spikenard

Feel free to cancel the CRs if you haven't already!

School notified me of some assignments they wanted to do before class started, and I've been busy studying and preparing for college.

I'll let you guys know when I'll get back to your commissions!
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
:0 i'd love to be on the pinglist, your art is amazing!
:0 i'd love to be on the pinglist, your art is amazing!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Could I be added to your pinglist please?
Could I be added to your pinglist please?
gvvmw41.png
@lazukii
@spikenard
@headlights
Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm not doing so well in school right now so I'll have to cancel orders for now. If I've sent you progress on your order, yours will be finished next week, but if I haven't started I'll have to drop it for now.

I don't believe I've accepted any currency unless I complete an order so I think we're good on that department.

When I open shop back up I'm likely going to be changing the prices and the style of my art, and likely focus on making dragon busts and clan territory sketches.

@yumehisakawa @sublimevoide Sorry I didn't see your requests, I can ping you guys when I reopen if you're still interested.
@lazukii
@spikenard
@headlights
Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm not doing so well in school right now so I'll have to cancel orders for now. If I've sent you progress on your order, yours will be finished next week, but if I haven't started I'll have to drop it for now.

I don't believe I've accepted any currency unless I complete an order so I think we're good on that department.

When I open shop back up I'm likely going to be changing the prices and the style of my art, and likely focus on making dragon busts and clan territory sketches.

@yumehisakawa @sublimevoide Sorry I didn't see your requests, I can ping you guys when I reopen if you're still interested.
G1 WCs for Sale
Yes, I'm definitely still interested in being added to your pinglist!
Yes, I'm definitely still interested in being added to your pinglist!
gvvmw41.png
I'm definitely still interested!
I'm definitely still interested!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
dw about it bro, I'm on hiatus rn so it's all good. good luck w school :)
dw about it bro, I'm on hiatus rn so it's all good. good luck w school :)
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 3 4