Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anybody like to cook/bake?
1 2
Mmmmm, I could go for some lamb. My parents won't make it/let me make it.
Mmmmm, I could go for some lamb. My parents won't make it/let me make it.
Ahh, I really love to cook and bake and try out new things! I pretty much collect recipe books (they're always on my wishlists for christmas and birthdays) and look up a lot of recipes online. Favourites to bake so far have been muffins and pies, but I recently started trying to make cheesecake as well! They've been very successful so far! (:
Ahh, I really love to cook and bake and try out new things! I pretty much collect recipe books (they're always on my wishlists for christmas and birthdays) and look up a lot of recipes online. Favourites to bake so far have been muffins and pies, but I recently started trying to make cheesecake as well! They've been very successful so far! (:
Heck yes, I love making bread! And cookies, and cakes and anything else I can bake. Our kitchen is sadly in the middle of being redone, so I can't do too much baking, but hopefully soon we'll have things back to normal.
Heck yes, I love making bread! And cookies, and cakes and anything else I can bake. Our kitchen is sadly in the middle of being redone, so I can't do too much baking, but hopefully soon we'll have things back to normal.
Check out my Patreon!
Yeeees, I'm more of a cook than a baker. Last time I tried making red velvet cake, it fell pretty badly. However, it was very moist.

At the moment, really not in the mood to cook since I've been on a diet so a lot of my go-to foods are off-limits (gluten-free = no bread, no pasta, etc. No spaghetti, no sandwiches, limited cereal...)
Yeeees, I'm more of a cook than a baker. Last time I tried making red velvet cake, it fell pretty badly. However, it was very moist.

At the moment, really not in the mood to cook since I've been on a diet so a lot of my go-to foods are off-limits (gluten-free = no bread, no pasta, etc. No spaghetti, no sandwiches, limited cereal...)
@jesibeans my mom's gone gluten-free to help control her thyroid, there's a lot of great gluten-free variants out there, they're just really expensive. My mom just tried a really great frozen pizza, uhm...Freschetta brand gluten free pizza, I also made really good nutella cookies using all purpose gluten free flour. But yeah, throw some feelers out, there's a heck of a lot of good gluten free stuff out there.
@jesibeans my mom's gone gluten-free to help control her thyroid, there's a lot of great gluten-free variants out there, they're just really expensive. My mom just tried a really great frozen pizza, uhm...Freschetta brand gluten free pizza, I also made really good nutella cookies using all purpose gluten free flour. But yeah, throw some feelers out, there's a heck of a lot of good gluten free stuff out there.
@Kaythehawk oh man, I work for a pizza place so pizza's...kind of old but thank you! Actually, Glutino makes these really good chocolate-covered pretzels that are gluten-free and I adore them - acupuncturist who is also my nutritionist suggested I do this diet to help with weight and mood and it works so far.

Yeah, that's the main drawback is just...how pricey it is (a gluten-free pie crust costs $6 in comparison to a regular graham cracker one for like $1.)
@Kaythehawk oh man, I work for a pizza place so pizza's...kind of old but thank you! Actually, Glutino makes these really good chocolate-covered pretzels that are gluten-free and I adore them - acupuncturist who is also my nutritionist suggested I do this diet to help with weight and mood and it works so far.

Yeah, that's the main drawback is just...how pricey it is (a gluten-free pie crust costs $6 in comparison to a regular graham cracker one for like $1.)
1 2