Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Snek Arts - Open!
1 2
Hello! I don't have much of a history here in the Flight Rising forums, but I know there are some wonderful folks on here and thought why not try and broaden my audience. Sparing details, I've have about $750 stolen from my bank and... I've never been in the financial position that that doesn't cause a huge issue. So! My Commissions are Open! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489813856697450509/769810312412004372/image0.png[/img] [center][i][b][emoji=firework size=1] I reserve the right to accept or deny any commission for any reason. [emoji=firework size=1][/b][/i][/center] [right][size=2][url=https://twitter.com/bestlittlesnek/status/1318787746006138880]twitter post[/url] • [url=https://bestlittlesnek.tumblr.com/post/632560366152466432/hello-there-my-name-is-arthurarcher-im-a]tumblr post[/url][/size][/right]
Hello! I don't have much of a history here in the Flight Rising forums, but I know there are some wonderful folks on here and thought why not try and broaden my audience.
Sparing details, I've have about $750 stolen from my bank and... I've never been in the financial position that that doesn't cause a huge issue.

So! My Commissions are Open!

image0.png
I reserve the right to accept or deny any commission for any reason.
[columns][columns][color=transparent].[/color] [b]HeadShot:[/b] $10 [b]Waist Up:[/b] $15 [b]Full Body:[/b] $25[nextcol][b][i]Prices[/i][/b] [color=transparent] ..... ..... .....[/color][nextcol][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Lineless art[/b] +$10 [b]Shading[/b] +$5 [b]Complex Background[/b] +$10[/columns][nextcol][columns][color=transparent].[/color] [i][b]Will Do:[/b] [/i] • Gore / Candy Gore (within fr rules) • Anthro • ferals • dragons[nextcol][b][i]Rules[/i][/b] [color=transparent]... ... ...[/color][nextcol][color=transparent].[/color] [i][b]Won't Do:[/b][/i] • zombies • W*ndigos • Hazbin Hotel • anything against Flight Rising TOS[/columns][/columns] ------ [center][size=5][i][b]Order Form[/b][/i][/size][/center] [b]Username:[/b] your name! simple enough [b]Character:[/b] links, picture, description, etc. [b]Style:[/b] icon? fullbody? bust? [b]Color:[/b] flat? lineless? full shading? [b]Background:[/b] y/n, simple/complex [b]Extra:[/b] anything I should know about the character? specific requests for poses/outfits/etc? whatever you wanna tell me for how you want your piece c: [code][size=1]@theserpentsarrow @chaosotter[/size] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b][/code] ------ [center][b]I accept payment through PayPal & venmo.[/b] [/center] Half payment must be made [b][i]up front[/i][/b]. If a commission is canceled by [i]you[/i] before time of completion, I reserve the right to keep the current amount payment for my time. If [i]I[/i] cancel the commission, payment will be returned. [center][i][b][emoji=firework size=1] I reserve the right to accept or deny any commission for any reason. [emoji=firework size=1][/b][/i][/center][b][/b]
HeadShot: $10
Waist Up: $15
Full Body: $25
Prices

Lineless art +$10
Shading +$5
Complex Background +$10
Will Do:
• Gore / Candy Gore (within fr rules)
• Anthro
• ferals
• dragons
Rules
Won't Do:
• zombies
• W*ndigos
• Hazbin Hotel
• anything against Flight Rising TOS

Order Form
Username: your name! simple enough
Character: links, picture, description, etc.
Style: icon? fullbody? bust?
Color: flat? lineless? full shading?
Background: y/n, simple/complex
Extra: anything I should know about the character? specific requests for poses/outfits/etc? whatever you wanna tell me for how you want your piece c:
Code:
[size=1]@theserpentsarrow @chaosotter[/size] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b]

I accept payment through PayPal & venmo.
Half payment must be made up front. If a commission is canceled by you before time of completion, I reserve the right to keep the current amount payment for my time. If I cancel the commission, payment will be returned.
I reserve the right to accept or deny any commission for any reason.
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=4]I work during the day so I'm giving @ChaosOtter permission to reply to people on my behalf![/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=2]We live together so I promise it'll get to me.[/size] [/center]
I work during the day so I'm giving @ChaosOtter permission to reply to people on my behalf!
We live together so I promise it'll get to me.
open!
open!
Order Form added, some general layout updates
Order Form added, some general layout updates
bump
bump
oof. i know what it's like to be in tough financial spots.

before i commit to ordering anything, can you draw based on a discription of a character alone? i don't have art of either of my D&D characters (unless you count me using an anime character as a stand-in for the guy and my really, really bad incomplete sketch of the girl) and i'd really like to have something to show of at least one of them.
oof. i know what it's like to be in tough financial spots.

before i commit to ordering anything, can you draw based on a discription of a character alone? i don't have art of either of my D&D characters (unless you count me using an anime character as a stand-in for the guy and my really, really bad incomplete sketch of the girl) and i'd really like to have something to show of at least one of them.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba I can! I can definitely work with you by doing sketches first if you want and changing what needs to be? I do a lot of D&D art for my own characters so definitely
(also sorry if it double pings)
@KittyAoba I can! I can definitely work with you by doing sketches first if you want and changing what needs to be? I do a lot of D&D art for my own characters so definitely
(also sorry if it double pings)
bump
bump
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
bump
bump
1 2