Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever just get the urge
1 2 3 4
@psycho shhhhhHHHhHhHHHH child

H1Da36j.png
@psycho shhhhhHHHhHhHHHH child

H1Da36j.png
@Galleta oh my god i just died laughing x_x. *lobs ham* you're not the boss of me!
@Galleta oh my god i just died laughing x_x. *lobs ham* you're not the boss of me!
Heart.gif
"My dragons absolutely positively needs this hat/mate/gene/familiar!"

The song of my people.
"My dragons absolutely positively needs this hat/mate/gene/familiar!"

The song of my people.
I'm back from a 8 year hiatus. Hi!
@Psycho

"U better go pick that up befor it ends up in the AH and someone impulse buys all your prOGRESS !!!"

@littlestmedic

Flight rising should come with a disclaimer about how hard it is to hold on to any form of currency.
@Psycho

"U better go pick that up befor it ends up in the AH and someone impulse buys all your prOGRESS !!!"

@littlestmedic

Flight rising should come with a disclaimer about how hard it is to hold on to any form of currency.
@Galleta

make moi >;o

who even impulse buys ham anyway? rofl
@Galleta

make moi >;o

who even impulse buys ham anyway? rofl
Heart.gif
@Galleta

It's Plaguemama that's making me poor, most of all; it can't be legal for the deities to charge us that much to expand our borders. What are they even doing with all that cash!?
@Galleta

It's Plaguemama that's making me poor, most of all; it can't be legal for the deities to charge us that much to expand our borders. What are they even doing with all that cash!?
@psycho me!? D': if the staff could please make a food item named hamwork!???

@littlestmedic well hopefully plaguemom is getting dental work with hers
@psycho me!? D': if the staff could please make a food item named hamwork!???

@littlestmedic well hopefully plaguemom is getting dental work with hers
the obvious answer is to buy them and then buy more
the obvious answer is to buy them and then buy more
@Galleta

Sorely needed dental work, although hopefully it won't look anything like some of the projected outcomes...
Lookit me gettin' dat reference ohoho

I jest, maybe she's using it on simply buying more dragons to throw into the Wyrmwound.

It would be a lot easier to save money, I feel, if apparel wearing dragons didn't look so darn cute.
@Galleta

Sorely needed dental work, although hopefully it won't look anything like some of the projected outcomes...
Lookit me gettin' dat reference ohoho

I jest, maybe she's using it on simply buying more dragons to throw into the Wyrmwound.

It would be a lot easier to save money, I feel, if apparel wearing dragons didn't look so darn cute.
@Galleta
Do what I do. Remind yourself how little spare treasure you have, or how you barely have enough room for all the hatchlings that seem to constantly be popping into the lair. Distract yourself with a thought just long enough to click away from the page your temptation is on. You could even get in the habit of opening stuff in separate tabs or windows so you can quickly close a page that has something you KNOW you'll buy.

@fennekin
Someone's been hanging around Crim too much XD.
@Galleta
Do what I do. Remind yourself how little spare treasure you have, or how you barely have enough room for all the hatchlings that seem to constantly be popping into the lair. Distract yourself with a thought just long enough to click away from the page your temptation is on. You could even get in the habit of opening stuff in separate tabs or windows so you can quickly close a page that has something you KNOW you'll buy.

@fennekin
Someone's been hanging around Crim too much XD.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4