Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | yik's art dump!
[emoji=paintbrush size=1] [size=5][b]a little art dump[/b][/size] Thanks to FR I got back into art recently, so this topic felt like a nice idea! [LIST] [*]Posts/comments are totally ok! [/LIST] [u][b]ping list[/b][/u] /ShadowStorm1404
a little art dump

Thanks to FR I got back into art recently, so this topic felt like a nice idea!

• Posts/comments are totally ok!

ping list
/ShadowStorm1404

repwX4e.png
Suddenly this feels a little scarier as a post lol. :'> [b]10/30[/b] - Late night sig-size practice! I only cleaned lines of his face and hand, and I painted a quick filler bg instead of pixeling one. When I gene this guy, I'll probably revisit to pixel a proper bg! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681932732174958691/771985982651236362/feathersnakey.png[/img]
Suddenly this feels a little scarier as a post lol. :'>

10/30 - Late night sig-size practice!
I only cleaned lines of his face and hand, and I painted a quick filler bg instead of pixeling one. When I gene this guy, I'll probably revisit to pixel a proper bg!

feathersnakey.png
repwX4e.png
This is so good!!
This is so good!!
yXOBcio.gif
aa thank you!
aa thank you!
repwX4e.png
[b]10-31[/b] - Another practice sig! Featuring one of my gene projects who's nearly complete. This one was really fun to work on?? And heavily inspired by the vocal orchestral music I was listening to. I wanted to practice not fitting the whole of a dragon's body in the sig but still making it interesting? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681932732174958691/772326720069435402/Clay_Sig.png[/img] [center](Scaled version [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681932732174958691/772326729107636254/Clay-Sig-2x.png]here[/url].)[/center] (also shoutout to everyone's pearlcatchers that aren't cowards like the Encyclopedia says they all are. [emoji=sunglasses size=1] gosh I love them)
10-31 - Another practice sig! Featuring one of my gene projects who's nearly complete.

This one was really fun to work on?? And heavily inspired by the vocal orchestral music I was listening to. I wanted to practice not fitting the whole of a dragon's body in the sig but still making it interesting?

Clay_Sig.png
(Scaled version here.)

(also shoutout to everyone's pearlcatchers that aren't cowards like the Encyclopedia says they all are. gosh I love them)

repwX4e.png
Your style is amazing, I love how dramatic they are (esp the last one), you're so good at pixel art !!
Your style is amazing, I love how dramatic they are (esp the last one), you're so good at pixel art !!
@charlitoto oh gosh thank you! :'> i'm happy to hear you like them.
@charlitoto oh gosh thank you! :'> i'm happy to hear you like them.
repwX4e.png
aaaaaaaaa these are sooo good!!!! if its not too much trouble, could you ping me for new posts?
aaaaaaaaa these are sooo good!!!! if its not too much trouble, could you ping me for new posts?
@ShadowStorm1404 aaa, thank you so much. :> and sure! I can start a ping list.

also gonna casually admire your own art dump I spied in your sig, too. your style for drawing human(oids) is so A+++? i'm loving it??
@ShadowStorm1404 aaa, thank you so much. :> and sure! I can start a ping list.

also gonna casually admire your own art dump I spied in your sig, too. your style for drawing human(oids) is so A+++? i'm loving it??
repwX4e.png
@yik
np! also,, hhh thanks a ton for the compliments on my art <3
@yik
np! also,, hhh thanks a ton for the compliments on my art <3