Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] NotN Gijinkas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Aah I'm glad you liked it Rheine :' ) I just HAD to add the birb! ^v^ @KyuubiKR88 Here you go! Please tell me if you see any mistakes!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wKVwcDw.png[/img]
Aah I'm glad you liked it Rheine :' ) I just HAD to add the birb! ^v^

@KyuubiKR88

Here you go! Please tell me if you see any mistakes!!

wKVwcDw.png
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
@Lachla
OmlOmlOml- It's perfect!
Ahhhh- Thank you so much!! <3
@Lachla
OmlOmlOml- It's perfect!
Ahhhh- Thank you so much!! <3
^^
^^
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Heya ^^
I was just wondering how detailed the references would need to be
Heya ^^
I was just wondering how detailed the references would need to be
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Omg these are super cute? Neeed all of them, before I order is it one character per slot or?
Omg these are super cute? Neeed all of them, before I order is it one character per slot or?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Silvercats2

As long as I can see how they look above the waist it should be okay? If something is unclear I can always ask for clarifications! But feel free to show the reference and I can tell you if theres is a problem!
(At the moment I don't take written-only references, apologies.)

@Evet

The slots are only there so I don't get suddenly overwhelmed by too many people at once and that I would have no problem taking my time for the later bunch. If you want to order multiple characters please feel free to!
And in case this question was about whether I can draw multiple characters on one canvas, it can be done as long as they don't physically interact too much with eachother. ^v^
@Silvercats2

As long as I can see how they look above the waist it should be okay? If something is unclear I can always ask for clarifications! But feel free to show the reference and I can tell you if theres is a problem!
(At the moment I don't take written-only references, apologies.)

@Evet

The slots are only there so I don't get suddenly overwhelmed by too many people at once and that I would have no problem taking my time for the later bunch. If you want to order multiple characters please feel free to!
And in case this question was about whether I can draw multiple characters on one canvas, it can be done as long as they don't physically interact too much with eachother. ^v^
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Oh no, they wouldn't be on the same canvas, my apologies if it seemed like that! I have 4-5 separate characters I'd love for you to draw, hence why I was asking!

I noticed an option for shaded depending on how much an item is, do you have a range for what counts in there? Cause I have a Lightweaver's Domain, Voltaic Halo, Spellwrought Halo, Aerborne Gustgather, Starwood Glass accent, Loveblooms Eternal accent and Flowers of fire accent and like 5 tokens I can also throw at you. I'll list the characters after I get those details <3!
Oh no, they wouldn't be on the same canvas, my apologies if it seemed like that! I have 4-5 separate characters I'd love for you to draw, hence why I was asking!

I noticed an option for shaded depending on how much an item is, do you have a range for what counts in there? Cause I have a Lightweaver's Domain, Voltaic Halo, Spellwrought Halo, Aerborne Gustgather, Starwood Glass accent, Loveblooms Eternal accent and Flowers of fire accent and like 5 tokens I can also throw at you. I'll list the characters after I get those details <3!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

Since not every item there is particularly expensive, I can only offer a shaded commission for one drawing.
The other option I can offer is counting the Halos, Domain and the apparel as two items, so you would have to pay less for the commissions.
@Evet

Since not every item there is particularly expensive, I can only offer a shaded commission for one drawing.
The other option I can offer is counting the Halos, Domain and the apparel as two items, so you would have to pay less for the commissions.
IBS0rcq.png ~commissions
~accents
~art thread
~dragons with gijinka
Mmm, I don't think my brain is following right now cause it's tired, but that's ok! I'll just order them one by one and we can go from there <3!

I'd love an Option B done for this girl please!

I'd be using three stacks of giant sand dollars and whatever item from that list to get her to the shaded bit!
Mmm, I don't think my brain is following right now cause it's tired, but that's ok! I'll just order them one by one and we can go from there <3!

I'd love an Option B done for this girl please!

I'd be using three stacks of giant sand dollars and whatever item from that list to get her to the shaded bit!
FDZsMMO.png
Okay, thank you! I have the two references of them in the bio of this dragon (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65799181) would they be alright? Or should I wait until I have something clearer ^^
Okay, thank you! I have the two references of them in the bio of this dragon (https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65799181) would they be alright? Or should I wait until I have something clearer ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13