Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Pixel Arrays [CLOSED] [kt/g]
1 2
Hebloo there :D ! I came across your shop and I really love your art! I've a question^^' The example with the blue purple colors, what size is that? c:
Hebloo there :D ! I came across your shop and I really love your art! I've a question^^' The example with the blue purple colors, what size is that? c:
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay Thank you! That one is a 300 pixel!
@HollowBay Thank you! That one is a 300 pixel!
mini_pixel_art_black.png signature.png mini_pixel_art_white.png
@Eeveecat1248

Alrighty, thank you!
I'll do a bit of saving up and then I'll get back to you ;3

Have a bump <3
@Eeveecat1248

Alrighty, thank you!
I'll do a bit of saving up and then I'll get back to you ;3

Have a bump <3
F9No6Gk.png
@HollowBay !!! Thank you so much! I look forwards to getting your commission!
@HollowBay !!! Thank you so much! I look forwards to getting your commission!
Hello! Beautiful shop!

Image Size: 200px size (400kt)

Items: Cindershroom (most important cause it matches my vista <3 ) + Fireflower + Myosotis + Vibrant Flutterer + Honeycomb

Animation: I would love if there could be little cinders coming off of the mushrooms.

Directions: Artists choice!

Price: I believe for size 200px with 5 items + 1 animation the price is 420kt, in which case can I pay 300kt and 120g?

I found your shop through the halloween monster mash thread! <3
Hello! Beautiful shop!

Image Size: 200px size (400kt)

Items: Cindershroom (most important cause it matches my vista <3 ) + Fireflower + Myosotis + Vibrant Flutterer + Honeycomb

Animation: I would love if there could be little cinders coming off of the mushrooms.

Directions: Artists choice!

Price: I believe for size 200px with 5 items + 1 animation the price is 420kt, in which case can I pay 300kt and 120g?

I found your shop through the halloween monster mash thread! <3
:)
@queenmera

Okay!!! I'm glad you liked my shop enough to go looking for it! Just a warning- my commissions are a little backed up, especially with school, so it might be upwards of a couple weeks before your commission is done. Because of this, I'm taking payments after I've finished, rather then after the sketch, as I don't want to take your money possibly a week or two before the finished work will be sent back. I will still be pming you the sketch, though!
@queenmera

Okay!!! I'm glad you liked my shop enough to go looking for it! Just a warning- my commissions are a little backed up, especially with school, so it might be upwards of a couple weeks before your commission is done. Because of this, I'm taking payments after I've finished, rather then after the sketch, as I don't want to take your money possibly a week or two before the finished work will be sent back. I will still be pming you the sketch, though!
Ok sounds good! Thank you!
Ok sounds good! Thank you!
:)
1 2