Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking 1x1 Long-Term Roleplay Partner!
Hi everyone!

I'm Logan, and I just turned 24. I use he/him and they/them pronouns, and I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner, as well as a friend!

The only real requirement I have is that you MUST be over 18. There are no exceptions.
Also, my characters will most likely be LGBT+ in some way, so you must be accepting of that, too.

Other than that, I'm almost up for just about anything!

I'm okay with multiple formats of roleplay, whether it's paragraph by paragraph, or line by line - although I prefer longer replies if you're not on very often.

My favorite "themes" to roleplay are:

-Slice of Life/College- Usually light-hearted, easy to relate to, the easiest to fit romance into, fluffy, but can be angsty as well.

-Supernatural/Fantasy- Honestly, this is pretty much slice of life, but with powers and/or abilities. This can also include vampires and werewolves and what not.

-Medieval/Modern Fantasy- This can be taken in many different ways. It can be literally all of the above - but with kings, queens, etc - or a literal medieval setting, but with no homophobia or transphobia and what not, but modern is preferred

*I am okay with romance of any kind, but as I said before, my characters will not be completely straight and/or cisgender.
*I will NOT roleplay romance with age gaps and/or abuse

While I'm not used to it, I am also willing to roleplay as:

-Wolves
-Lions
-Dragons
-Cats

Fandoms:
I sometimes tend to roleplay as whatever characters my special interests are from, and right now it's Sanders Sides, a series by Thomas Sanders. I'm totally willing to roleplay as characters from this series, but this is currently the only fandom I'm willing to roleplay from.

When I'm inspired, I absolutely LOVE world building. I do like to set rules and limits of what people with certain powers or abilities can do so no one is too overpowered, and I love setting up how the world works and all of that. It's not required, but I think it's a lot more fun if we do.

I do work most days, so sometimes my responses might not be very fast, but I will do my best to respond at least once or twice a day - and a lot more on days I have free. You are not required to reply as soon as you get mine, but it would be nice to get a response within a couple of days.

And above all, I would like to gain a new friend from all of this, too! Someone who I can just casually chat with OOC.

If you're interested, please comment here, or send me a message!
Hi everyone!

I'm Logan, and I just turned 24. I use he/him and they/them pronouns, and I'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner, as well as a friend!

The only real requirement I have is that you MUST be over 18. There are no exceptions.
Also, my characters will most likely be LGBT+ in some way, so you must be accepting of that, too.

Other than that, I'm almost up for just about anything!

I'm okay with multiple formats of roleplay, whether it's paragraph by paragraph, or line by line - although I prefer longer replies if you're not on very often.

My favorite "themes" to roleplay are:

-Slice of Life/College- Usually light-hearted, easy to relate to, the easiest to fit romance into, fluffy, but can be angsty as well.

-Supernatural/Fantasy- Honestly, this is pretty much slice of life, but with powers and/or abilities. This can also include vampires and werewolves and what not.

-Medieval/Modern Fantasy- This can be taken in many different ways. It can be literally all of the above - but with kings, queens, etc - or a literal medieval setting, but with no homophobia or transphobia and what not, but modern is preferred

*I am okay with romance of any kind, but as I said before, my characters will not be completely straight and/or cisgender.
*I will NOT roleplay romance with age gaps and/or abuse

While I'm not used to it, I am also willing to roleplay as:

-Wolves
-Lions
-Dragons
-Cats

Fandoms:
I sometimes tend to roleplay as whatever characters my special interests are from, and right now it's Sanders Sides, a series by Thomas Sanders. I'm totally willing to roleplay as characters from this series, but this is currently the only fandom I'm willing to roleplay from.

When I'm inspired, I absolutely LOVE world building. I do like to set rules and limits of what people with certain powers or abilities can do so no one is too overpowered, and I love setting up how the world works and all of that. It's not required, but I think it's a lot more fun if we do.

I do work most days, so sometimes my responses might not be very fast, but I will do my best to respond at least once or twice a day - and a lot more on days I have free. You are not required to reply as soon as you get mine, but it would be nice to get a response within a couple of days.

And above all, I would like to gain a new friend from all of this, too! Someone who I can just casually chat with OOC.

If you're interested, please comment here, or send me a message!
@OctoberBrony Hey there. Would you be interested in a dragon rider rp? It could be romance based but also some other side plot as well. It could be like two people who go on an adventure and slowly become friends, the lovers. A bit clique but hey, it's enjoyable! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] If you have any interesting plots for college, or fantasy, I am open to those options as well. I also absolutely love doing FR based rps and building up lore for both of our accounts, but if you aren't interested in that, that's fine! I do have a couple plot ideas for a FR based rp. I also love world building and romance, but I enjoy slow build up romance stories that also have some other plot. I am 20, female, she/her and I have been rping on and off since 2011. I am fine with any LGBT+ though I am most comfortable doing MxM or MxF and I have no issues with characters being LGBT+ I can't promise a reply every day, I am very busy with 2 jobs and an externship, but I am able to respond multiple times a week, mostly at night, PST/FR +0 time. Just a note, I don't do discord because I use it for talking with irl friends, so it has my irl name. My preferred method of rp is on forms.
@OctoberBrony

Hey there. Would you be interested in a dragon rider rp? It could be romance based but also some other side plot as well. It could be like two people who go on an adventure and slowly become friends, the lovers. A bit clique but hey, it's enjoyable!

If you have any interesting plots for college, or fantasy, I am open to those options as well.

I also absolutely love doing FR based rps and building up lore for both of our accounts, but if you aren't interested in that, that's fine! I do have a couple plot ideas for a FR based rp.

I also love world building and romance, but I enjoy slow build up romance stories that also have some other plot.

I am 20, female, she/her and I have been rping on and off since 2011. I am fine with any LGBT+ though I am most comfortable doing MxM or MxF and I have no issues with characters being LGBT+
I can't promise a reply every day, I am very busy with 2 jobs and an externship, but I am able to respond multiple times a week, mostly at night, PST/FR +0 time.

Just a note, I don't do discord because I use it for talking with irl friends, so it has my irl name. My preferred method of rp is on forms.
466w8yC.png
Hello, I am also looking for a roleplay partner and friend. I am female, 22 and have multiple characters that would fit into pretty much every roleplay type mentioned. I myself have LGBT+ characters so that isnt an issue with me.
As for roleplay style, I tend to to third person with quoted speech as if reading a book, and while I do tend to hover around the more descriptive side of things if there isnt much to do or be said in a situation my posts might get shorter for that time, but pick up later.
If you want to message here I might be a bit slow, (not in the habit of looking here often) but if you dont mind Discord I am always available there, even when not on my computer. If youre interested please shoot me a message!
Hello, I am also looking for a roleplay partner and friend. I am female, 22 and have multiple characters that would fit into pretty much every roleplay type mentioned. I myself have LGBT+ characters so that isnt an issue with me.
As for roleplay style, I tend to to third person with quoted speech as if reading a book, and while I do tend to hover around the more descriptive side of things if there isnt much to do or be said in a situation my posts might get shorter for that time, but pick up later.
If you want to message here I might be a bit slow, (not in the habit of looking here often) but if you dont mind Discord I am always available there, even when not on my computer. If youre interested please shoot me a message!