Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest check *mystery & fantasy*
After a traveling circus decides to stop in a small town,
disappearances begin to plague the area. With no one else to blame, the townsfolk begin to turn on the newcomers, boycotting and tormenting those who call the circus tents their homes. Instead of packing their things and leaving, the circus members decide to take a stand to prove their innocence - but will they be able to prove it when a body is discovered on the outskirts of their property?
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

This is just a quick interest check to see if anyone would want to try out a mysterious circus-type rp. I'll put a quick character sheet at the bottom just to have a basic idea of who would want to join. Once I get some feedback I'll set up a better thread where we can go more in depth into the plot, characters, etc.

Username:
Character name and age:
Role in circus:
Brief description:
Any other key details?:

@neintails
After a traveling circus decides to stop in a small town,
disappearances begin to plague the area. With no one else to blame, the townsfolk begin to turn on the newcomers, boycotting and tormenting those who call the circus tents their homes. Instead of packing their things and leaving, the circus members decide to take a stand to prove their innocence - but will they be able to prove it when a body is discovered on the outskirts of their property?
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

This is just a quick interest check to see if anyone would want to try out a mysterious circus-type rp. I'll put a quick character sheet at the bottom just to have a basic idea of who would want to join. Once I get some feedback I'll set up a better thread where we can go more in depth into the plot, characters, etc.

Username:
Character name and age:
Role in circus:
Brief description:
Any other key details?:

@neintails
HA_Basic.png
I'm here for this.
I'm here for this.
I'd be up for it, though would it be okay to have a neutral character rather than a circus worker? Like He's neutral to the town and circus, he simply took interest in the disappearances and wants to help both the townsfolk and the circus?
I'd be up for it, though would it be okay to have a neutral character rather than a circus worker? Like He's neutral to the town and circus, he simply took interest in the disappearances and wants to help both the townsfolk and the circus?
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
I would absolutely love this!!

Edit, not sure if you're subbed, sorry if you are @thebackdahlia (nice UN btw)
I would absolutely love this!!

Edit, not sure if you're subbed, sorry if you are @thebackdahlia (nice UN btw)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Ooo Definitely interested in this :p
Ooo Definitely interested in this :p
GNXA7KM.jpg
@BlackRose1415
Yes of course - I think a neutral char would help add more depth to it!

@BlackRose1415 @Kitty4801 @neintails
Okay everyone, I'll probably start up the actual thread tomorrow just to see if anyone else wants to join in before.
@BlackRose1415
Yes of course - I think a neutral char would help add more depth to it!

@BlackRose1415 @Kitty4801 @neintails
Okay everyone, I'll probably start up the actual thread tomorrow just to see if anyone else wants to join in before.
HA_Basic.png
Certainly interested! :D
Certainly interested! :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]