Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | HIATUS - Pastel Hatchery
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@TheRedPaladin @tatarie @Juanita @Amberowl28 @PastelSkythe @CreamyMango @Purploot @Wildwolf000 @Dawnkeeper999 @chinckennuggt @WetDragon @MaliciousAngel @CosmicLatteCat @Casilica @Afxisi @AthenaCorvus @Cactisays @lllBlackLotuslll @sugarfrost @Migalium @findyourwings @PinkPanther98 @Aquadrops @nymphfae @nymphaeas @bro0ke @CrystalDragon14 @finder77 @sealcile @Piercingeyes @Cats56 @Nyley @ClickTwelve @MysticMother @stargazingx @Punko00 @ShadowDragonxv @DEADGODS @ginsenggurl

Hello everyone! This is well overdue, but I've finally made the decision. Pastel Hatchery will be going on a hiatus.

I am unsure how long the hiatus will be, and I might check-in and mess with a couple of pairs, but I will be, for the most part, inactive.

I've become very busy with my real life, and I have been unable to handle the constant routine and pairing of my hatchery.

Thank you for participating in my hatchery, and sorry for the late official post.

Thanks and best wishes to you all,
-vindigo
@TheRedPaladin @tatarie @Juanita @Amberowl28 @PastelSkythe @CreamyMango @Purploot @Wildwolf000 @Dawnkeeper999 @chinckennuggt @WetDragon @MaliciousAngel @CosmicLatteCat @Casilica @Afxisi @AthenaCorvus @Cactisays @lllBlackLotuslll @sugarfrost @Migalium @findyourwings @PinkPanther98 @Aquadrops @nymphfae @nymphaeas @bro0ke @CrystalDragon14 @finder77 @sealcile @Piercingeyes @Cats56 @Nyley @ClickTwelve @MysticMother @stargazingx @Punko00 @ShadowDragonxv @DEADGODS @ginsenggurl

Hello everyone! This is well overdue, but I've finally made the decision. Pastel Hatchery will be going on a hiatus.

I am unsure how long the hiatus will be, and I might check-in and mess with a couple of pairs, but I will be, for the most part, inactive.

I've become very busy with my real life, and I have been unable to handle the constant routine and pairing of my hatchery.

Thank you for participating in my hatchery, and sorry for the late official post.

Thanks and best wishes to you all,
-vindigo
tumblr_inline_nay24xujME1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nUjmI1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_nay254X8ea1qg78ij.png
I respect your decision. I'd like to grab some pastel dragons now and then, but I guess I'll have to breed my own.

Again, please ping me when it re-opens.
I respect your decision. I'd like to grab some pastel dragons now and then, but I guess I'll have to breed my own.

Again, please ping me when it re-opens.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I hope things go okay for you hun, real life and yourself comes first.
please ping me when it re-opens
I hope things go okay for you hun, real life and yourself comes first.
please ping me when it re-opens
G6ImtVd.png
Hi there! I will accept any Pastel baby you might have over (Preferably male)! I'll send a payment fee in a cr right after I post this comment!

Ah I didn't see the Hiatus my bad! Your real life and mentality comes first so please do take care of that first! I won't rush you to do anything until everything is clear for you!
Hi there! I will accept any Pastel baby you might have over (Preferably male)! I'll send a payment fee in a cr right after I post this comment!

Ah I didn't see the Hiatus my bad! Your real life and mentality comes first so please do take care of that first! I won't rush you to do anything until everything is clear for you!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50