Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SPOOK SALE] Leon's Art Store! - USD
1 2 3 4
@youubi
Ahh please add me to the pinglist!! <3
@youubi
Ahh please add me to the pinglist!! <3
pdPOUgg.png
@xLILM0NSTERx @Tideweaver You've both been added to the pinglist, thanks for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@xLILM0NSTERx @Tideweaver

You've both been added to the pinglist, thanks for your interest!
SL3krwm.png
@Skiatha you've been added as well!
@Skiatha you've been added as well!
SL3krwm.png
[center][font=Impact][size=7][color=#58b9cc] UPDATE ![/color][/size][/font][/center] [b]- Store is open again to USD ONLY commissions! - New USD exclusive store slots now open! - Examples of adoptables now up on the store front for those interested![/b] Due to how much fun I'm having designing adoptables I am opening up the store again to USD only as of now for those who would like to get it on the Spook Sale! Treasure/Gold/Item slots will be opened once more after I finish up those that already have slots there! I also finished up the first of the adoptables and thus have put them up (with the owners linked and giving permission to share) on the front of my page! [b]PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM[/b]! As of now I only have humanoid examples, but I am working on non-human examples as we speak! Thank you again for all the support! I hope you all are having a great spooky month! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/anatzIR.gif[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]PINGLIST (LOVELIES) ![/b][/size][/center] [center][size=2]@Cheitora - @xLILM0NSTERx - @Tideweaver - @Skiatha[/size][/center]
UPDATE !

- Store is open again to USD ONLY commissions!

- New USD exclusive store slots now open!

- Examples of adoptables now up on the store front for those interested!

Due to how much fun I'm having designing adoptables I am opening up the store again to USD only as of now for those who would like to get it on the Spook Sale! Treasure/Gold/Item slots will be opened once more after I finish up those that already have slots there!

I also finished up the first of the adoptables and thus have put them up (with the owners linked and giving permission to share) on the front of my page! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THEM! As of now I only have humanoid examples, but I am working on non-human examples as we speak!

Thank you again for all the support! I hope you all are having a great spooky month!

anatzIR.gif

PINGLIST (LOVELIES) !
SL3krwm.png
bump !
bump !
SL3krwm.png
bump !
bump !
SL3krwm.png
1 2 3 4