Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Through Discord anyone?
So I’m looking for some rp! Probably with my dragons, since I’m trying to develop them more, but that being said I’m still willing to maybe rp other things if it’s interesting enough! I prefer using discord simply because I get notifications faster, so either reply here, or DM me!

I like dark themes, conflict, soft stuff, enemies to friends, and the like! General story building is something I love!

Also just so it’s documented for the record, I’d prefer it not to get nsfw, and I’d strongly prefer role playing with someone 18+.

Thanks in advance, and let’s plot some stuff! :3
So I’m looking for some rp! Probably with my dragons, since I’m trying to develop them more, but that being said I’m still willing to maybe rp other things if it’s interesting enough! I prefer using discord simply because I get notifications faster, so either reply here, or DM me!

I like dark themes, conflict, soft stuff, enemies to friends, and the like! General story building is something I love!

Also just so it’s documented for the record, I’d prefer it not to get nsfw, and I’d strongly prefer role playing with someone 18+.

Thanks in advance, and let’s plot some stuff! :3
+2 FR Time
They/He
@TerminalKat
yo! i'd be down to RP. i'm good with discord and since i've just decided to return to this site, i think my dragons need some development as well!! Or we can definitely also RP other things if we have a common interest at all. :D

i also enjoy most of what you've stated and hopefully we could work together to begin developing an interesting plot perhaps!!
@TerminalKat
yo! i'd be down to RP. i'm good with discord and since i've just decided to return to this site, i think my dragons need some development as well!! Or we can definitely also RP other things if we have a common interest at all. :D

i also enjoy most of what you've stated and hopefully we could work together to begin developing an interesting plot perhaps!!
@RosyDoveWings ! Yes! DMing you now!
@RosyDoveWings ! Yes! DMing you now!
+2 FR Time
They/He