Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is Jungle Slash Physical or Magic?
I'm wondering if the ability Jungle Slash is a Physical attack or Magic. It says "close-combat" but that could mean any number of things. Is it physical because you're smacking a thing with vines? Or is it close-combat magic because you're using power to summon said vines?
I don't want to just stick it on a dragon to find out because that means potentially wasting it.

The lack of a consistent player vocabulary (either text or image) for things in the coliseum is astounding. I also noticed that Sear has no description whatsoever if it's physical or magic (though mentally I associate fire more with magic). Other abilities are probably the same.
I'm wondering if the ability Jungle Slash is a Physical attack or Magic. It says "close-combat" but that could mean any number of things. Is it physical because you're smacking a thing with vines? Or is it close-combat magic because you're using power to summon said vines?
I don't want to just stick it on a dragon to find out because that means potentially wasting it.

The lack of a consistent player vocabulary (either text or image) for things in the coliseum is astounding. I also noticed that Sear has no description whatsoever if it's physical or magic (though mentally I associate fire more with magic). Other abilities are probably the same.
@MadameBerry - All slashes are physical, all bolts are magical, and any level 12 special skill (Sear, Congeal, Drown, etc.) are magical. There's a battle stones guide here that, while it hasn't been updated in a while, has almost completely correct information - the only exception is Ambush, which works, it's just affected by the lost turn order bug (the first turn your dragons get is lost, no matter if it comes from Ambush or regular Quickness).

And I agree - I really wish they had a little (Physical) or (Magical) in the description.
@MadameBerry - All slashes are physical, all bolts are magical, and any level 12 special skill (Sear, Congeal, Drown, etc.) are magical. There's a battle stones guide here that, while it hasn't been updated in a while, has almost completely correct information - the only exception is Ambush, which works, it's just affected by the lost turn order bug (the first turn your dragons get is lost, no matter if it comes from Ambush or regular Quickness).

And I agree - I really wish they had a little (Physical) or (Magical) in the description.
Thanks
I've been avoiding using Contuse because of the bug that slows down the game with ranged attacks, so I'm a little disappointed I can't replace it with something that won't have that problem.
Thanks
I've been avoiding using Contuse because of the bug that slows down the game with ranged attacks, so I'm a little disappointed I can't replace it with something that won't have that problem.
@MadameBerry if it helps, the nature-type stones that use INT are Leaf Bolt and Envenom.

Wait, what bug is this? I haven't noticed it myself. What browser are you using?
@MadameBerry if it helps, the nature-type stones that use INT are Leaf Bolt and Envenom.

Wait, what bug is this? I haven't noticed it myself. What browser are you using?
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@atroposhears I'm using Chrome, but I've seen it around the bug report forums from a good number of different people.
@atroposhears I'm using Chrome, but I've seen it around the bug report forums from a good number of different people.
@MadameBerry Interesting. Oh well, I mostly use physical dragons, just because Eliminate is really OP and consequently good for grinding, which could explain my problem.
@MadameBerry Interesting. Oh well, I mostly use physical dragons, just because Eliminate is really OP and consequently good for grinding, which could explain my problem.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)