Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Neptune's Sky - Lair Lore
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wl925qn.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=7][font=Times New Roman][~ [Neptune's Sky] ~][/font][/size][/center][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/TlgbK9v.png[/img][/columns] [center]font=Times New Roman][i]"The skies are always open to those below. All you have to do is reach for it." - StarryNeptuneSea[/i] Welcome to the lore of my lair. It is a wip and no where near complete, but that is how it is. I may reshape it, remake it, from time to time. As of now, the future for my lair is too unclear. With that out of the way, shall we dive in? [img]https://i.imgur.com/aqLwpCP.png[/img] [/center]
Wl925qn.png
[~ [Neptune's Sky] ~]
TlgbK9v.png
font=Times New Roman]"The skies are always open to those below. All you have to do is reach for it." - StarryNeptuneSea

Welcome to the lore of my lair. It is a wip and no where near complete, but that is how it is. I may reshape it, remake it, from time to time. As of now, the future for my lair is too unclear. With that out of the way, shall we dive in?

aqLwpCP.png
Lore Goals
- Have ALL dragon bios have some sort of space log in them -
- Keep the lair space and sea themed -
- Keep the lair both fantasy and sci-fi themed -
- All important familiars must relate to the lore and theme as well (you may still have other familiars, but you must make the official ones based on the themes) -

Resource Credits
All Credits

Lore Goals
- Have ALL dragon bios have some sort of space log in them -
- Keep the lair space and sea themed -
- Keep the lair both fantasy and sci-fi themed -
- All important familiars must relate to the lore and theme as well (you may still have other familiars, but you must make the official ones based on the themes) -

Resource Credits
All Credits

[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/737724645859524659/737724769788624916/banner_nocturne.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64021702] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64021702&skin=0&apparel=4926,10965,3118,31965,31970,31969,31966,31971,6964&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][b]~Neptune Seas~[/b][/size] Neptune Seas is the main leader of the group. She is not your normal fae. She is indeed from space. Her home planet was Neptune and has adapted to survive on the gas giant. She isn't a fae dragon, but rather a mimic who has taken the form and genetics of a fae dragon. She is a shifter. Her hide is tough enough to withstand powerful hits from diamond tipped blades, although slower attacks she can be cut. She can thicken her skin on command, but there is always a weak point on her body. She has to shift skin matter to the small patch that is being attacked in order to deflect the blow. If she were to be attacked on all sides she would be in trouble, but if she were to face one on one she would be more able to defend herself. When she crashed onto this world in a meteor she had been hibernating within during space travel, she found the world to be quite curious and decided to stay and explore. Not that she had much of a choice. She explored the world in her original form, keeping out of sight and out of the way of the creatures living there to avoid detection. She surveyed the tribes and species here and grew to love their cultures and ways of life. Wanting to join them she managed to snag a scale off of a Fae dragon and took their form. After many years of interacting and traveling from zone to zone, making friends and losing them to time, she began to get home sick as her curiosity was satisfied. She wanted to return home so she began to try and build a shuttle to space and unknowingly made life long friends along the way in the form of her own clan, which had not been her intention. Seeing as such advanced technology in such a magical world was limited, she decided that maybe keeping charge of the clan until the project was done wouldn't be too bad of an idea. After all, the time it would take to get there would be a long time, so why not make and enjoy some reliable company to be with? After she had established leadership of the clan, she asked that everybody do logs so their memories could live on and defy time. She wanted everybody to record their joys and woes, as well as their observations and thoughts on the world around them. Gathering information will be important to gather in order to achieve their goals. [size=5][b]Gaslenquid[/b][/size] [u]Sub Race discussed:[/u] Neptunial Geslenquid [u]Natural Habitats:[/u] Gas planets [u]Diet:[/u] any forms of gas they become accustomed to [u]:Description:[/u] Her species is called a [u]Neptunial Gaslenquid[/u]. It is an entity that is able to live on planets that do not have solid masses to sustain life on. They are a liquid and gaseous like density of bio mass that powers itself off of gasses in the air to power itself. It can steal DNA of other creatures and transform into them if it ever chooses to leave its planet, which was once easier for their species before they traveled too far and were stranded on Neptune and forced to adapt to the enviorment there. Once they take the form of another creature they take on their DNA structure and their bodies become built to an exact copy of the original specimen. They cannot transform back to their original form without magical help or another member of their species's DNA. They cannot change the current form they take either, so they must select carefully before committing to a more physical form. They can however keep some of their abilities, such as bio mass transfer and feeding off of different gasses. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/737724645859524659/737724771185197207/banner_pearlcatcher.png[/img][/center]
banner_nocturne.png

dragon?did=64021702&skin=0&apparel=4926,10965,3118,31965,31970,31969,31966,31971,6964&xt=dressing.png

~Neptune Seas~
Neptune Seas is the main leader of the group. She is not your normal fae. She is indeed from space. Her home planet was Neptune and has adapted to survive on the gas giant. She isn't a fae dragon, but rather a mimic who has taken the form and genetics of a fae dragon. She is a shifter. Her hide is tough enough to withstand powerful hits from diamond tipped blades, although slower attacks she can be cut. She can thicken her skin on command, but there is always a weak point on her body. She has to shift skin matter to the small patch that is being attacked in order to deflect the blow. If she were to be attacked on all sides she would be in trouble, but if she were to face one on one she would be more able to defend herself.
When she crashed onto this world in a meteor she had been hibernating within during space travel, she found the world to be quite curious and decided to stay and explore. Not that she had much of a choice. She explored the world in her original form, keeping out of sight and out of the way of the creatures living there to avoid detection. She surveyed the tribes and species here and grew to love their cultures and ways of life. Wanting to join them she managed to snag a scale off of a Fae dragon and took their form. After many years of interacting and traveling from zone to zone, making friends and losing them to time, she began to get home sick as her curiosity was satisfied. She wanted to return home so she began to try and build a shuttle to space and unknowingly made life long friends along the way in the form of her own clan, which had not been her intention. Seeing as such advanced technology in such a magical world was limited, she decided that maybe keeping charge of the clan until the project was done wouldn't be too bad of an idea. After all, the time it would take to get there would be a long time, so why not make and enjoy some reliable company to be with?
After she had established leadership of the clan, she asked that everybody do logs so their memories could live on and defy time. She wanted everybody to record their joys and woes, as well as their observations and thoughts on the world around them. Gathering information will be important to gather in order to achieve their goals.

Gaslenquid
Sub Race discussed: Neptunial Geslenquid
Natural Habitats: Gas planets
Diet: any forms of gas they become accustomed to
:Description:
Her species is called a Neptunial Gaslenquid. It is an entity that is able to live on planets that do not have solid masses to sustain life on. They are a liquid and gaseous like density of bio mass that powers itself off of gasses in the air to power itself. It can steal DNA of other creatures and transform into them if it ever chooses to leave its planet, which was once easier for their species before they traveled too far and were stranded on Neptune and forced to adapt to the enviorment there. Once they take the form of another creature they take on their DNA structure and their bodies become built to an exact copy of the original specimen. They cannot transform back to their original form without magical help or another member of their species's DNA. They cannot change the current form they take either, so they must select carefully before committing to a more physical form. They can however keep some of their abilities, such as bio mass transfer and feeding off of different gasses.

banner_pearlcatcher.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vAj1z3R.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/fJvgA2F.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/fJvgA2F.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/fJvgA2F.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/vAj1z3R.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=6][b]~The Title of Eel's Bane~[/b][/size] The title of Eel's Bane is earned through selfless deeds of courage and focus. Those with the title of Eel's Bane are those who are rewarded for doing some of the most daring things for their clan in the honor of their leaders and their loved ones. One mustn't strive to get this title only for the title. Those who are rewarded with this title are normally just your average guard doing their job and then some. If one is doing it for themselves, then their feats are nowhere near as great as those who do it to save lives. There is a ceremony for those who are rewarded that is conducted on the site where the rewarded deed was done. They are given a piece of apparel to show that they have done it. Together they make one headpiece. It is a combination of a golden seraph headpiece and an aquamarine flourish eye piece. Those who wear this combo of apparel are those in the clan who are of the Eel's Bane Elites group. [size=5][i][u]~The Oath~[/u][/i][/size] [wip] [i]"I, [first name] [last name], raise my right claw to show that I am loyal to my clan and strongly believe in the greater good for all. I have acted on nothing but good intentions for all and have made decisions to protect those I care for. I have braved the depths of the ocean and so I shall take this title humbly and carry it with me wherever I go. Such a title is no burden upon my shoulders for it is something to carry with pride. No burden is too great for I. I am one with the ocean and the waves that shape us. I vow that I will continue to protect and provide for those who cannot do it for themselves. I vow to never put others at risk for personal gain. I vow to never fall to evil and instead be the voice of reason. I vow to be honest and selfless so long as I have breath in my body. The jaws of evil shall not entangle me and my peers in darkness. No eel shall choke out my will to protect. I am the Eel's Bane, and no more will this slimy creature control me. I, [first name] [last name], vow to hold this title with pride and responsibility and to never leave Tidelord's side until my dying breath. [/i] [size=5][b][u]~Eel's Bane Elites~[/u][/b][/size] [columns][b]1.[/b] Lionfish Reef [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63812424][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/638125/63812424p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][/columns] [/center]
vAj1z3R.pngfJvgA2F.pngfJvgA2F.pngfJvgA2F.pngvAj1z3R.png
~The Title of Eel's Bane~

The title of Eel's Bane is earned through selfless deeds of courage and focus. Those with the title of Eel's Bane are those who are rewarded for doing some of the most daring things for their clan in the honor of their leaders and their loved ones. One mustn't strive to get this title only for the title. Those who are rewarded with this title are normally just your average guard doing their job and then some. If one is doing it for themselves, then their feats are nowhere near as great as those who do it to save lives. There is a ceremony for those who are rewarded that is conducted on the site where the rewarded deed was done. They are given a piece of apparel to show that they have done it. Together they make one headpiece. It is a combination of a golden seraph headpiece and an aquamarine flourish eye piece. Those who wear this combo of apparel are those in the clan who are of the Eel's Bane Elites group.

~The Oath~
[wip]
"I, [first name] [last name], raise my right claw to show that I am loyal to my clan and strongly believe in the greater good for all. I have acted on nothing but good intentions for all and have made decisions to protect those I care for. I have braved the depths of the ocean and so I shall take this title humbly and carry it with me wherever I go. Such a title is no burden upon my shoulders for it is something to carry with pride. No burden is too great for I. I am one with the ocean and the waves that shape us. I vow that I will continue to protect and provide for those who cannot do it for themselves. I vow to never put others at risk for personal gain. I vow to never fall to evil and instead be the voice of reason. I vow to be honest and selfless so long as I have breath in my body. The jaws of evil shall not entangle me and my peers in darkness. No eel shall choke out my will to protect. I am the Eel's Bane, and no more will this slimy creature control me. I, [first name] [last name], vow to hold this title with pride and responsibility and to never leave Tidelord's side until my dying breath.

~Eel's Bane Elites~
1. Lionfish Reef
63812424p.png