Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Vallasdahlen Hatchery •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Eversnow sure thing! I'll send the Crossroads.

@Kaiwe & @goodnight I will update it, thank you!
@Eversnow sure thing! I'll send the Crossroads.

@Kaiwe & @goodnight I will update it, thank you!
[center][b][color=red]LAST CALL FOR THOSE ON THE PINGLIST BEFORE THIS BATCH IS EXALTED![/b][/center] [center]If you wish to be removed from a pinglist, or added to a different one/alter your specifications, please inform me below![/center] [emoji=snowflake size=1] [b][size=4]Pinglists:[/b] [b]Lichen:[/b] 250kt [emoji=treasure size=1] 250g [emoji=gem size=1] @fatherfursuit @PercyValkar @WillowCross @Catradora - [b]Streak[/b] @Rosalba [b]The Abyssal Star:[/b] 60kt [emoji=treasure size=1] 60g [emoji=gem size=1] @Captainsaviathan - [b]Female Imp \ Wasp, Bee, Cap[/b] @RolsaFrair [b]General Pinglist: [/b]@MonstarPop [center][b]BUMP![/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]
LAST CALL FOR THOSE ON THE PINGLIST BEFORE THIS BATCH IS EXALTED!
If you wish to be removed from a pinglist, or added to a different one/alter your specifications, please inform me below!

Pinglists:

Lichen: 250kt 250g
@fatherfursuit
@PercyValkar
@WillowCross
@Catradora - Streak
@Rosalba

The Abyssal Star: 60kt 60g
@Captainsaviathan - Female Imp \ Wasp, Bee, Cap
@RolsaFrair

General Pinglist:
@MonstarPop
BUMP!
Is the list exalted yet? Or can we still ask?
Is the list exalted yet? Or can we still ask?
Apologies for the late reply, a few more have been sold and the last two exalted. Was there any particular pairing you wanted hatchlings from? @RolsaFrair
Apologies for the late reply, a few more have been sold and the last two exalted. Was there any particular pairing you wanted hatchlings from? @RolsaFrair
[center][b]BUMP![/b] [emoji=snowflake size=1][/center]
BUMP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8