Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Good morning
I took a very long break from this site, but I really missed it.

How is everyone doing(with how crazy the world has been these days)? I see there are some cool updates.
I took a very long break from this site, but I really missed it.

How is everyone doing(with how crazy the world has been these days)? I see there are some cool updates.
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png
"We may not be blessed with all the candy we want, but we can eat the fresh clear breeze and drink the beautiful peach colored rays of morning sun."
- Spring and Chaos
tumblr_inline_ohfcztC4Jq1tfmvub_540.png
I am quite exhausted and generally in a state of either extreme happiness (that's normally only caused by music or becoming immersed in TV) or sudden dread when thinking about my future. But my classes have been going well and my family is in good health so I can't complain too much!
I am quite exhausted and generally in a state of either extreme happiness (that's normally only caused by music or becoming immersed in TV) or sudden dread when thinking about my future. But my classes have been going well and my family is in good health so I can't complain too much!
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Extremely bored, miserable, stuck reading books I hate and dreading school because I'm allergic to mold.

Anywho, what sparked your hiatus?
Extremely bored, miserable, stuck reading books I hate and dreading school because I'm allergic to mold.

[quote name="Ossium" date="2020-10-12 10:15:33" ] Extremely bored, miserable, stuck reading books I hate and dreading school because I'm allergic to mold. Anywho, what sparked your hiatus? [/quote] Aw wow I'm so sorry! I totally empathize with your concerns. Mold allergies can have a serious impact on your quality of life. Have you brought this up with your school? My hiatus? I was at a point in my life where I didn't have the time/energy to really enjoy FR. There was too much to worry about and take care of. Now things are feeling more stable... This week I'm stuck to work at home because I was recently exposed to the virus. Fingers crossed my test comes up negative!! MintToast, I'm glad you're doing alright! I'm hanging in there as well. If nothing else, I feel fortunate to have an income still with my relatives safe as well. :)
Ossium wrote on 2020-10-12 10:15:33:

Aw wow I'm so sorry! I totally empathize with your concerns. Mold allergies can have a serious impact on your quality of life. Have you brought this up with your school?

My hiatus? I was at a point in my life where I didn't have the time/energy to really enjoy FR. There was too much to worry about and take care of. Now things are feeling more stable... This week I'm stuck to work at home because I was recently exposed to the virus. Fingers crossed my test comes up negative!!

MintToast, I'm glad you're doing alright! I'm hanging in there as well. If nothing else, I feel fortunate to have an income still with my relatives safe as well. :)
tumblr_inline_ohfczsnL8Q1tfmvub_540.png
"We may not be blessed with all the candy we want, but we can eat the fresh clear breeze and drink the beautiful peach colored rays of morning sun."
- Spring and Chaos
tumblr_inline_ohfcztC4Jq1tfmvub_540.png
@DoctorVaranus

Alas, it's an old school and the left wing smells like an actual barn (the perks of having farm animals, pff), not too much that can be done except stay drugged up on allergy meds and hope they kick in soon enough to enjoy it.

Ah, I get you. I got sent home because of my allergies and they gave me the option to either take a test or self quarantine for 2 weeks. I was so peeved. Woke up at 5 am, stood in line for 3 hours... Doctor comes... 'oh no you have allergies, we got new protocols. If you know it's allergies you don't need to be tested'. So. Frickin'. Peevedddd.

Hope you enjoy FR again. RoR is just around the corner which is a great opportunity to get yourself oriented and we're looking forward to see some big news soon (map update, adventure mode, new modern breed, ancient breed, etc.).
@DoctorVaranus

Alas, it's an old school and the left wing smells like an actual barn (the perks of having farm animals, pff), not too much that can be done except stay drugged up on allergy meds and hope they kick in soon enough to enjoy it.

Ah, I get you. I got sent home because of my allergies and they gave me the option to either take a test or self quarantine for 2 weeks. I was so peeved. Woke up at 5 am, stood in line for 3 hours... Doctor comes... 'oh no you have allergies, we got new protocols. If you know it's allergies you don't need to be tested'. So. Frickin'. Peevedddd.

Hope you enjoy FR again. RoR is just around the corner which is a great opportunity to get yourself oriented and we're looking forward to see some big news soon (map update, adventure mode, new modern breed, ancient breed, etc.).