Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | THREAD MOVED free dragons!! Non-exalt
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="ChaosCrab" date="2020-10-09 11:04:13" ] @talkinganimals sending! I love how that one looks, im happy someone wants her finally <3 [/quote] Thank you so much!! She's happily in my lair now :'3
ChaosCrab wrote on 2020-10-09 11:04:13:
@talkinganimals sending! I love how that one looks, im happy someone wants her finally <3
Thank you so much!! She's happily in my lair now :'3
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
@Dragonmarine27 sure!

@ChaosCrab feel free to msg me whichever you want! My ‘to loving homes’ tab is always dragons I’m comfortable parting with. If you see any that are in beloved tag and have a good idea about those feel free to ask as well! I originally was gonna start a hatchery with art but I’m lazy. So now I just have breeding pairs and pretty babies.
@Dragonmarine27 sure!

@ChaosCrab feel free to msg me whichever you want! My ‘to loving homes’ tab is always dragons I’m comfortable parting with. If you see any that are in beloved tag and have a good idea about those feel free to ask as well! I originally was gonna start a hatchery with art but I’m lazy. So now I just have breeding pairs and pretty babies.
i have been gone so long...
@Dragonmarine27
Second thought- I see your lair is full. Therefore until you have space I’ll leave them up and available to the first takers who have space in their dens.
@Dragonmarine27
Second thought- I see your lair is full. Therefore until you have space I’ll leave them up and available to the first takers who have space in their dens.
i have been gone so long...
@ToxicLillith yeah no worries, if I want one ill make space!
@ToxicLillith yeah no worries, if I want one ill make space!
Nah, I already gotem.
Nah, I already gotem.
Bump!
Bump!
@ChaosCrab I sent you the crossroad. your welcome to send the the hatchling you were holding for me :D
@ChaosCrab I sent you the crossroad. your welcome to send the the hatchling you were holding for me :D
Bump!
Bump!
b... bump
b... bump
nobody showin up ;-;
nobody showin up ;-;
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13