Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jiroblix's Art Shop (closed)
1 2 3
@MinerIllusion
Hey! Not to rush you or anything, but could you post a link to either an OC reference sheet or the dragon you want? You are the first on my list so I can't get started on other commissions until yours is done! If you don't give me something soon, I'll have to push you back a slot and start on Ribo's instead, to avoid customers getting impatient/angry with me,,,,
@MinerIllusion
Hey! Not to rush you or anything, but could you post a link to either an OC reference sheet or the dragon you want? You are the first on my list so I can't get started on other commissions until yours is done! If you don't give me something soon, I'll have to push you back a slot and start on Ribo's instead, to avoid customers getting impatient/angry with me,,,,
P A R A N O R M A L
@Jiroblix Full-body, shaded please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63592765][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635928/63592765_350.png[/img][/url]
@Jiroblix
Full-body, shaded please!

63592765_350.png
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
@Jiroblix :) Hi there! Could I grab that last slot for a shaded half body?

Honestly, whoever you feel like on this page except Cipher and Bolts (I'm trying to have them have matching artwork when I can. Unless you feel like two dragons, then I'd be happy to pay for art for both them).

(whoops, someone beat me to it! Ignore this I suppose!)

Honestly, whoever you feel like on this page except Cipher and Bolts (I'm trying to have them have matching artwork when I can. Unless you feel like two dragons, then I'd be happy to pay for art for both them).

5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@MoonlitFox
Yeah sure! I'll add you to the list!
@MoonlitFox
Yeah sure! I'll add you to the list!
P A R A N O R M A L
[quote name="Shadari" date="2020-10-06 09:09:35" ] @Jiroblix :) Hi there! Could I grab that last slot for a shaded half body? Honestly, whoever you feel like on this page except Cipher and Bolts (I'm trying to have them have matching artwork when I can. Unless you feel like two dragons, then I'd be happy to pay for art for both them). (whoops, someone beat me to it! Ignore this I suppose!) [/quote] Aww don't worry pal! I'll remember to ping you as soon as I open again, most likely in a month or so!
Shadari wrote on 2020-10-06 09:09:35:

Aww don't worry pal! I'll remember to ping you as soon as I open again, most likely in a month or so!
P A R A N O R M A L
:D Sounds good to me!
:D Sounds good to me!
T0lT2WO.png
@Jiroblix
Thanks, I’ll send over the payment.
@Jiroblix
Thanks, I’ll send over the payment.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
@MoonlitFox
Thanks, it'll come to 45kt!
@MoonlitFox
Thanks, it'll come to 45kt!
P A R A N O R M A L
Ok you guys, MinerIllusion cancelled their commission which means @Shadari I can add you to the list if you want!
Ok you guys, MinerIllusion cancelled their commission which means @Shadari I can add you to the list if you want!
P A R A N O R M A L
@Jiroblix

Heck yea! Whoever strikes your fancy on the first page of my lair except Cipher and Bolts (because I'm trying to get them matching art, and I've only got one slot). I'm not super worried about anyone having or not having their apparel either

Shaded half body please! I'll send you the 35kT, yea?
@Jiroblix

Heck yea! Whoever strikes your fancy on the first page of my lair except Cipher and Bolts (because I'm trying to get them matching art, and I've only got one slot). I'm not super worried about anyone having or not having their apparel either

Shaded half body please! I'll send you the 35kT, yea?
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 3