Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | give me spook music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@quincely
glad i finally decided to make a spotify account not too long ago so i can save the playlists and listen to em without having to search up each individual song. thanks for the tons of suggestions!
@quincely
glad i finally decided to make a spotify account not too long ago so i can save the playlists and listen to em without having to search up each individual song. thanks for the tons of suggestions!
Evelyn Evelyn by uh,, Evelyn Evelyn is p spooky

there’s also the hide and seek song from the ready or not soundtrack!! got that old creepy nursery rhyme vibe

also seconding the GHOST and OFF soundtrack recommendations. some of my favs
Evelyn Evelyn by uh,, Evelyn Evelyn is p spooky

there’s also the hide and seek song from the ready or not soundtrack!! got that old creepy nursery rhyme vibe

also seconding the GHOST and OFF soundtrack recommendations. some of my favs
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@Astrophile
man i remember a warriors animatic that introduced me to evelyn evelyn, great music. thanks for coming here and suggesting things!
@Astrophile
man i remember a warriors animatic that introduced me to evelyn evelyn, great music. thanks for coming here and suggesting things!
If you're into slasher-type spookiness, I definitely recommend anything by American Murder Song! They're a band who sing about, y'know, murder. Honestly all their songs are pretty good, it's up to you which ones you include.
If you're into slasher-type spookiness, I definitely recommend anything by American Murder Song! They're a band who sing about, y'know, murder. Honestly all their songs are pretty good, it's up to you which ones you include.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite
oo i like these! thanks
@Amazonite
oo i like these! thanks
Ghost - If You Have Ghosts

This is the true Ghost, imo.
Ghost - If You Have Ghosts

This is the true Ghost, imo.
@KomodoKhan
oh nice song, thanks!
@KomodoKhan
oh nice song, thanks!
Goblins from Mars - Scary Ghosts & Nice Crossroads is a good one, it has a "Spooky Scary Skeletons" vibe to it :>
Goblins from Mars - Scary Ghosts & Nice Crossroads is a good one, it has a "Spooky Scary Skeletons" vibe to it :>
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@NickyJade156
it really does have that sort of vibe, nice!
@NickyJade156
it really does have that sort of vibe, nice!
Used to work in a halloween store and this song always slapped the hardest in my opinion.
Used to work in a halloween store and this song always slapped the hardest in my opinion.
shadow.pngiVz94ci.gifshadow.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7