Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Question about pricing XYX First Gen
[center]Hey all! I just got this XYX Firstgen girl and want to know how much its cost [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64210688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642107/64210688_350.png[/img][/url] Also, maybe someone interested in buying it? Im not sure what i willing to do with this derg, but most likely ill sell it [/center]
Hey all! I just got this XYX Firstgen girl and want to know how much its cost
64210688_350.png
Also, maybe someone interested in buying it? Im not sure what i willing to do with this derg, but most likely ill sell it
^
^
@Sallgy Hello, I'm also clueless about prices but I just wanted to drop by and say what a beauty!! Congrats! When you do have an idea for a price, please do let me know (I wonder if I can even afford it aha) ^^
@Sallgy Hello, I'm also clueless about prices but I just wanted to drop by and say what a beauty!! Congrats! When you do have an idea for a price, please do let me know (I wonder if I can even afford it aha) ^^
@Wryvern Thanks! Ill ping you[emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@Wryvern Thanks! Ill ping you
@Sallgy Oh wow that was a good pull! Love her colors <3

I find the best thing to do is take a look at similar colors on the AH and see what they're going for. There's a splash/violet/violet girl right now going for 400g and a azure/stonewash/azure for 700g, for instance, but there's also a lot of nice color combos going for 1000g or so. If you don't mind putting in the time, the Auction subforum might be a good place to go, too; sometimes you can pull higher prices there than you can just setting a derg up in the Auction House. For instance, I've seen blue range G1's go for 2000g and up, depending on the colors and whether people got in a bidding war or not. Set your starting bid to something close to what you're looking to get, though, because I've also seen dergs go for cheap that were worth a lot more.

If you end up wanting to sell her, let me know; I might be interested. ^^
@Sallgy Oh wow that was a good pull! Love her colors <3

I find the best thing to do is take a look at similar colors on the AH and see what they're going for. There's a splash/violet/violet girl right now going for 400g and a azure/stonewash/azure for 700g, for instance, but there's also a lot of nice color combos going for 1000g or so. If you don't mind putting in the time, the Auction subforum might be a good place to go, too; sometimes you can pull higher prices there than you can just setting a derg up in the Auction House. For instance, I've seen blue range G1's go for 2000g and up, depending on the colors and whether people got in a bidding war or not. Set your starting bid to something close to what you're looking to get, though, because I've also seen dergs go for cheap that were worth a lot more.

If you end up wanting to sell her, let me know; I might be interested. ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@Sallgy it can be so hard to price these guys right. Based on the fact that the colors all go together in the blue range I would say it would be an easy 1kg. You might get higher. Potentially have an auction where the sb is a bit lower (idk like 800g?) and maybe go from there. Good luck!
@Sallgy it can be so hard to price these guys right. Based on the fact that the colors all go together in the blue range I would say it would be an easy 1kg. You might get higher. Potentially have an auction where the sb is a bit lower (idk like 800g?) and maybe go from there. Good luck!
@Seaglauss @VaeVictis Thank you! [emoji=imperial happy size=1]
@Seaglauss @VaeVictis Thank you!