Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pack Of The Broken Hearted IC (Closed)
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Frost hissed, stumbling back. Ice shards stabbed at Waffle as Frost tried to catch his breath. He was loosing lots of blood. He covered his wounds with ice, hoping that it would help keep him conscious. As he worked, the ice spears protected him. Then he got to his paws, looking very angry and very done with this fight.
Frost hissed, stumbling back. Ice shards stabbed at Waffle as Frost tried to catch his breath. He was loosing lots of blood. He covered his wounds with ice, hoping that it would help keep him conscious. As he worked, the ice spears protected him. Then he got to his paws, looking very angry and very done with this fight.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Stryxx howled in rage. She rammed into Waffle her body engulfed in flame. She tore and scratched the dogs pelt and face in a blind fury.
Stryxx howled in rage. She rammed into Waffle her body engulfed in flame. She tore and scratched the dogs pelt and face in a blind fury.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
Waffle
Meadows

She'd scream out of pain. How could I have bit off more than I can chew already?! I can't lose to wimpy wolves with ''fancy'' powers! Waffle kicked and thrashed around, singeing her paws from the intense flames.

Tofu
Meadows

Tofu maneuvered around the ice, getting close enough to Stryxx. Tofu let out an ear ringing squeal. She'd hope this would hurt their ears thanks to her training from her sister.

Shadow, Delta
Meadows

Shadow snarled, Running towards Tofu and clamping down on her muzzle, throwing her to the side.
Waffle
Meadows

She'd scream out of pain. How could I have bit off more than I can chew already?! I can't lose to wimpy wolves with ''fancy'' powers! Waffle kicked and thrashed around, singeing her paws from the intense flames.

Tofu
Meadows

Tofu maneuvered around the ice, getting close enough to Stryxx. Tofu let out an ear ringing squeal. She'd hope this would hurt their ears thanks to her training from her sister.

Shadow, Delta
Meadows

Shadow snarled, Running towards Tofu and clamping down on her muzzle, throwing her to the side.
Frost hissed, wincing at the squeal. Then he helped Stryxx attack Waffle from the back, biting and snarling.
Frost hissed, wincing at the squeal. Then he helped Stryxx attack Waffle from the back, biting and snarling.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
Tofu
Meadows

She quickly got up, leaping over Shadow and tearing into Frost's hind leg, hoping to make him let go. Tofu was starting to panic; this was a horrible idea her sister came up with.

Waffle
Meadows

Waffle just went limp, she took her final breath and simply stopped moving. Tofu let out a yelp. Was she dead...?

Shadow, Delta
Meadows

He rushed at Tofu, clamping down on her scruff and dragging her away, he had enough of this. Without mercy, he tore into her side and front paw, Shadow didn't want for them to escape this time only to come back and cause more trouble.

(It's like everyone died)
Tofu
Meadows

She quickly got up, leaping over Shadow and tearing into Frost's hind leg, hoping to make him let go. Tofu was starting to panic; this was a horrible idea her sister came up with.

Waffle
Meadows

Waffle just went limp, she took her final breath and simply stopped moving. Tofu let out a yelp. Was she dead...?

Shadow, Delta
Meadows

He rushed at Tofu, clamping down on her scruff and dragging her away, he had enough of this. Without mercy, he tore into her side and front paw, Shadow didn't want for them to escape this time only to come back and cause more trouble.

(It's like everyone died)
Are you too cool for school?
Stryxx

She leapt at Waffle, making sure to squash the life out of the other wolf. Her pelt caught fire. She then flew at Tofu smashing violently into the other wolves side.
Stryxx

She leapt at Waffle, making sure to squash the life out of the other wolf. Her pelt caught fire. She then flew at Tofu smashing violently into the other wolves side.
Heart/Sheep
Tofu
You already know

She yipped, there wasn't anything more to do for Waffle; she failed her sister. After Tofu stumbled over, she'd quickly get back on her paws and running away, taking one last look at her sister before not looking back, running at full speed.

Waffle (you guys have permission to end her life)

She'd scream, the flames and her sore body being two awful combinations to endure. Waffle was a goner at this point, but she was glad her sister chose to run instead. It was better she didn't die for a foolish reason..
Tofu
You already know

She yipped, there wasn't anything more to do for Waffle; she failed her sister. After Tofu stumbled over, she'd quickly get back on her paws and running away, taking one last look at her sister before not looking back, running at full speed.

Waffle (you guys have permission to end her life)

She'd scream, the flames and her sore body being two awful combinations to endure. Waffle was a goner at this point, but she was glad her sister chose to run instead. It was better she didn't die for a foolish reason..
Are you too cool for school?
Stryxx

She sank her flaming teeth deep into Waffle's neck, ending her suffering.
Stryxx

She sank her flaming teeth deep into Waffle's neck, ending her suffering.
Heart/Sheep
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86