Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Everything [W]Fr/Dv
1 2 3
[quote name="SilverDeath" date="2020-09-19 21:12:02" ] @absolgirl Hi! I'm interested in buying these off you! [item=broken penny jar] x121 [item=skirmisher pack] x1 [item=fishscale basket] x1 [item=bursting sack of shinies] x1 [item=some secret stash] x1 [item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] x3 [item=pelt-lined crate] x1 I can offer 10k potatoes for all of that o: [/quote] @SilverDeath I’m not sure what all of this even is. Though looking at market rate the total comes to 166 gems or 16.6k potatoes. I’d honestly prefer gems.
SilverDeath wrote on 2020-09-19 21:12:02:
@absolgirl Hi! I'm interested in buying these off you!

Broken Penny Jar x121
Skirmisher Pack x1
Fishscale Basket x1
Bursting Sack of Shinies x1
Some Secret Stash x1
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x3
Pelt-Lined Crate x1

I can offer 10k potatoes for all of that o:

@SilverDeath
I’m not sure what all of this even is.
Though looking at market rate the total comes to 166 gems or 16.6k potatoes. I’d honestly prefer gems.
@absolgirl

Would 128g for all of those be fine? (The beetle, ursa, ambassador, and belts.) Let me know whatever works and I can send a two-way CR, or you can if you'd rather.
@absolgirl

Would 128g for all of those be fine? (The beetle, ursa, ambassador, and belts.) Let me know whatever works and I can send a two-way CR, or you can if you'd rather.
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
[quote name="Cassofish" date="2020-09-20 18:19:50" ] @absolgirl Would 128g for all of those be fine? (The beetle, ursa, ambassador, and belts.) Let me know whatever works and I can send a two-way CR, or you can if you'd rather. [/quote] @Cassofish Apparently just quoting you doesn’t send you a ping. And yes I can do 128. Please send a trade.
Cassofish wrote on 2020-09-20 18:19:50:
@absolgirl

@Cassofish
Apparently just quoting you doesn’t send you a ping.
And yes I can do 128. Please send a trade.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@absolgirl

Hey - I'm interested in buying a lot of this stuff. It will take me a while to add up the value of everything and formalize and offer, and it's getting rather late in my time zone so that'll have to wait until morning, I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested and also to have a record so I can find this post in the morning - the "items for sale" forum is busy and it can be hard to find something once you lose it.
@absolgirl

Hey - I'm interested in buying a lot of this stuff. It will take me a while to add up the value of everything and formalize and offer, and it's getting rather late in my time zone so that'll have to wait until morning, I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested and also to have a record so I can find this post in the morning - the "items for sale" forum is busy and it can be hard to find something once you lose it.
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
[quote name="YviJoy" date="2020-09-21 20:04:30" ] @absolgirl Hey - I'm interested in buying a lot of this stuff. It will take me a while to add up the value of everything and formalize and offer, and it's getting rather late in my time zone so that'll have to wait until morning, I just wanted to let you know that I'm interested and also to have a record so I can find this post in the morning - the "items for sale" forum is busy and it can be hard to find something once you lose it. [/quote] @YviJou Yeah sure. I understand. Thanks for the interest. I’ll look forward to you. Though I’d appreciate if you did it by today. Or at early tomorrow at max.
YviJoy wrote on 2020-09-21 20:04:30:
@absolgirl

@YviJou
Yeah sure. I understand.
Thanks for the interest.
I’ll look forward to you.
Though I’d appreciate if you did it by today. Or at early tomorrow at max.
@absolgirl

Would you take 100,000 potatoes for all your materials? For everything in your hoard "materials" tab?
@absolgirl

Would you take 100,000 potatoes for all your materials? For everything in your hoard "materials" tab?
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
[quote name="YviJoy" date="2020-09-22 15:55:32" ] @absolgirl Would you take 100,000 potatoes for all your materials? For everything in your hoard "materials" tab? [/quote] @YviJoy Tbh I have no idea what all that stuff is or why you would like it. Also I’m. Ot sure how much it costs so I’m just gonna take your word for it and consider this a fair trade. Please send the potatoes over to ScarletAbsol #28218
YviJoy wrote on 2020-09-22 15:55:32:
@absolgirl

@YviJoy
Tbh I have no idea what all that stuff is or why you would like it. Also I’m. Ot sure how much it costs so I’m just gonna take your word for it and consider this a fair trade.
Please send the potatoes over to ScarletAbsol #28218
1 2 3