Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Snapper Koi Accent
1 2
UPDATE! New version:
I might be the only one who notices that difference, but I changed some of the spots and speckles to more easily read as 'koi' and not be quite so cluttered.

testkoisnapperfemale14_zps19150fa5.png

I'm finally taking steps forward into opening a skin and accent shop, and so I'm starting with something that I've always wanted to see. Koi snapper accents!

Here's what I've currently got. How is it looking? Any suggestions or general interest? I considered doing something complicated with the shading or messing around with scales, but I didn't want to clutter it or risk covering up too much for an accent. It's hard for me to tell what is too much-- both visually and for the rules.

I'd really like to add more white, but I'm worried I'll go over the accent limit.

So, please tell me what you think!

Old version:

testkoisnapperfemale4_zpse862bcd9.png
testkoisnapperfemale3_zps27863c91.png
UPDATE! New version:
I might be the only one who notices that difference, but I changed some of the spots and speckles to more easily read as 'koi' and not be quite so cluttered.

testkoisnapperfemale14_zps19150fa5.png

I'm finally taking steps forward into opening a skin and accent shop, and so I'm starting with something that I've always wanted to see. Koi snapper accents!

Here's what I've currently got. How is it looking? Any suggestions or general interest? I considered doing something complicated with the shading or messing around with scales, but I didn't want to clutter it or risk covering up too much for an accent. It's hard for me to tell what is too much-- both visually and for the rules.

I'd really like to add more white, but I'm worried I'll go over the accent limit.

So, please tell me what you think!

Old version:

testkoisnapperfemale4_zpse862bcd9.png
testkoisnapperfemale3_zps27863c91.png
It's so beautiful! The first two are so eye-catching. O_O Great job!
It's so beautiful! The first two are so eye-catching. O_O Great job!
You know I think these are so lovely! I actually really like the simplicity of it and think the snaps look really striking anyway. Those warm-colored iri girls are especially attractive :]
You know I think these are so lovely! I actually really like the simplicity of it and think the snaps look really striking anyway. Those warm-colored iri girls are especially attractive :]
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
LOVE it!!!
LOVE it!!!
Ahh wow this is super cool! It took me a minute to figure out how it works/what the primary color underneath was, but it works so well, I love it! c:
Ahh wow this is super cool! It took me a minute to figure out how it works/what the primary color underneath was, but it works so well, I love it! c:
doop doop doop~
Wow! I'm not 100% sure how it works but I looks awesome.
Wow! I'm not 100% sure how it works but I looks awesome.
I. I need this. I NEED THIS. *foams* THIS IS OUTSTANDING.
I. I need this. I NEED THIS. *foams* THIS IS OUTSTANDING.
HoSUf2P.png
I have five windows with baby snappers open to potentially buy to find the perfect one to wear this accent lol
I have five windows with baby snappers open to potentially buy to find the perfect one to wear this accent lol
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
these are gorgeous! do you think youll do any for the other breeds? 0:
these are gorgeous! do you think youll do any for the other breeds? 0:
This is really pretty :o Would love to buy one if you make it!
This is really pretty :o Would love to buy one if you make it!
1 2