Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character/Power Preferences!
[center][font=cambria][size=4] If you could be a superhero/villain or god/goddess, possess a certain ability, or be a character from any sort of book/show, who would it be and why? Here's mine! - Villain: Poison Ivy - Goddess: Skadi - Ability: Flight/telekinesis - Character: Female version of Drizzt [emoji=snowflake size=1]
If you could be a superhero/villain or god/goddess, possess a certain ability, or be a character from any sort of book/show, who would it be and why?

Here's mine!

- Villain: Poison Ivy
- Goddess: Skadi
- Ability: Flight/telekinesis
- Character: Female version of Drizzt

Superhero: Im not a fan of dc/marvel bit the doctor from doctor who is cool
Deity: maybe hel? It's been awhile since I've read up on it
Ability: dimensional travel, psychic powers
Character: Stanford pines from gravity Falls, him or my oc here: https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix-vincent
Superhero: Im not a fan of dc/marvel bit the doctor from doctor who is cool
Deity: maybe hel? It's been awhile since I've read up on it
Ability: dimensional travel, psychic powers
Character: Stanford pines from gravity Falls, him or my oc here: https://toyhou.se/5056583.spectatrix-vincent
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
If I had powers, I'd say I'd be some sort of tokusatsu hero (Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc.) or a Green Lantern. Or a Green Lantern that reforms their suit to look like the armor of a toku hero. Just because it has always been my dream to be a superhero, even after growing up and realizing that isn't a viable career path. And I KNOW I've got the willpower to be a Green Lantern since I'm stubborn enough to prove my doctors wrong almost every time they tell me I'll never do something or shouldn't be able to do so after a time. As for why toku heroes, why not? I love that stuff.

However, my friends insist I'd be a Star Sapphire (one of the other Lantern Corps) despite the fact I'm a guy as males are VERY rarely chosen. Because apparently love is my strongest emotion since I care very deeply for my friends and am also helping raise a kid that isn't mine (nor am I dating or have ever dated the mother). I'm not sure I'd agree, but I can see their point of view.

For Deity... Tu'er Ye. Simple reason: Bunny ears and riding a tiger or dragon. And as a moon deity that fits as I'm more of a night person anyway.

For a specific character, The Doctor. I mean, I'm almost there anyway as I'm excitable, I always have Jelly Babies, I have trouble understanding humans and I tend to find myself in very odd situations no matter what I'm doing, so might as well get the abilities and TARDIS to go with it.

If I had powers, I'd say I'd be some sort of tokusatsu hero (Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, etc.) or a Green Lantern. Or a Green Lantern that reforms their suit to look like the armor of a toku hero. Just because it has always been my dream to be a superhero, even after growing up and realizing that isn't a viable career path. And I KNOW I've got the willpower to be a Green Lantern since I'm stubborn enough to prove my doctors wrong almost every time they tell me I'll never do something or shouldn't be able to do so after a time. As for why toku heroes, why not? I love that stuff.

However, my friends insist I'd be a Star Sapphire (one of the other Lantern Corps) despite the fact I'm a guy as males are VERY rarely chosen. Because apparently love is my strongest emotion since I care very deeply for my friends and am also helping raise a kid that isn't mine (nor am I dating or have ever dated the mother). I'm not sure I'd agree, but I can see their point of view.

For Deity... Tu'er Ye. Simple reason: Bunny ears and riding a tiger or dragon. And as a moon deity that fits as I'm more of a night person anyway.

For a specific character, The Doctor. I mean, I'm almost there anyway as I'm excitable, I always have Jelly Babies, I have trouble understanding humans and I tend to find myself in very odd situations no matter what I'm doing, so might as well get the abilities and TARDIS to go with it.

Formerly known as Brenning.
Uuuh, when it comes to the superhero/villian one I would have to say She-Hulk, even though the Hulk/Bruce Banner is my favorit hero of all time, but I would like to have control over my anger, thank you very much. And as a bonus, if I had to be somebody from DC then I would say Raven, since her powers are freaking cool!

Which leads me to the superpowers I would like to have, and that would either be super strengt or telekinesis, since I could see these abilites be of good use in my daily life, and I just simply think they are cool.

And gods/goddesses... See, I feel like I have to say a Nordic God to make my ancestors proud, but Artemis is so dear to my heart that I have to say I would like to be her.

And last but not least character... and I have no clue. Which character would I like to be? This I ask myself as I look to my bookshelf. I just spotted my favorit series, and now I know the answer, and that is Lady Trent from A Natural History of Dragons. Man, I love that series, and man is Lady Trent a cool main character, especially in the later books!
Uuuh, when it comes to the superhero/villian one I would have to say She-Hulk, even though the Hulk/Bruce Banner is my favorit hero of all time, but I would like to have control over my anger, thank you very much. And as a bonus, if I had to be somebody from DC then I would say Raven, since her powers are freaking cool!

Which leads me to the superpowers I would like to have, and that would either be super strengt or telekinesis, since I could see these abilites be of good use in my daily life, and I just simply think they are cool.

And gods/goddesses... See, I feel like I have to say a Nordic God to make my ancestors proud, but Artemis is so dear to my heart that I have to say I would like to be her.

And last but not least character... and I have no clue. Which character would I like to be? This I ask myself as I look to my bookshelf. I just spotted my favorit series, and now I know the answer, and that is Lady Trent from A Natural History of Dragons. Man, I love that series, and man is Lady Trent a cool main character, especially in the later books!
zQBvWE4.png
Villain: Jeff Bezos Lex Luthor.
God: Loki/Nike
Ability: immortality/shapeshifting
Character: Sherlock Holmes
Villain: Jeff Bezos Lex Luthor.
God: Loki/Nike
Ability: immortality/shapeshifting
Character: Sherlock Holmes

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Villain: Walpurgisnacht
Goddess: Persephone
Ability: Produce and Manipulate Crystals
Character: Kyoko Sakura
Villain: Walpurgisnacht
Goddess: Persephone
Ability: Produce and Manipulate Crystals
Character: Kyoko Sakura
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
I lov fire... and Artemis
I lov fire... and Artemis
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Unsure about superheroes or villains, but my preferred ability would definitely be shapeshifting. My gods of choice would be either Gaia or Pan, and as for fictional characters, I'd probably be either Jonathan Sims or the Distortion from The Magnus Archives.
Unsure about superheroes or villains, but my preferred ability would definitely be shapeshifting. My gods of choice would be either Gaia or Pan, and as for fictional characters, I'd probably be either Jonathan Sims or the Distortion from The Magnus Archives.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png