Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | People asking for Dragons back - help!
Hello there!

I had a look around, but I wanted to make sure this is a definite rule!

I bought a baby snapper dragon for 40gems on the auction house about 4-5 days ago, it's a cute little techno designed one and I loved it.

I just logged in today (and I'm on EVERY day), and I'd received a message from the player who owned it's parents and must of been the seller. She said she 'mispriced' the dragon at 40gems and not 140gems and would like to refund me for return of the dragon.

Well... No. I want to keep the dragon that I paid 40gems for on the AH. It wasn't cancelled, and now almost a week later she's asking for it back so she can sell it on again for more!

Please, is this against the rules? I don't want to give that dragon back to her, is it not her fault for not checking the AH price when she put it on there?
Hello there!

I had a look around, but I wanted to make sure this is a definite rule!

I bought a baby snapper dragon for 40gems on the auction house about 4-5 days ago, it's a cute little techno designed one and I loved it.

I just logged in today (and I'm on EVERY day), and I'd received a message from the player who owned it's parents and must of been the seller. She said she 'mispriced' the dragon at 40gems and not 140gems and would like to refund me for return of the dragon.

Well... No. I want to keep the dragon that I paid 40gems for on the AH. It wasn't cancelled, and now almost a week later she's asking for it back so she can sell it on again for more!

Please, is this against the rules? I don't want to give that dragon back to her, is it not her fault for not checking the AH price when she put it on there?
@Outlands It's totally up to you if you want to keep it or give it back. Once a dragon has been sold it belongs to you and you can do what you like with it. There's no rule stating you need to return mispriced items or dragons.
@Outlands It's totally up to you if you want to keep it or give it back. Once a dragon has been sold it belongs to you and you can do what you like with it. There's no rule stating you need to return mispriced items or dragons.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote]Once a dragon has been sold it belongs to you and you can do what you like with it. [/quote] Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for :) - Thank you very much for responding!
Quote:
Once a dragon has been sold it belongs to you and you can do what you like with it.

Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for :) - Thank you very much for responding!
@Outlands

It's considered rude if you don't comply, but there is no actual rule against it. There have been plenty of people who have stood their ground and said "Nope, you mispriced it, not my fault" and there have been plenty of people who said "Okay, fine," but with dragons usually people put their feet down. There are a handful of golden-hearted who snap up items that look mispriced (perhaps 40t instead of 40g for a dragon or something) and contact the seller to see if it was a mistake, but that doesn't really happen with dragons XD
@Outlands

It's considered rude if you don't comply, but there is no actual rule against it. There have been plenty of people who have stood their ground and said "Nope, you mispriced it, not my fault" and there have been plenty of people who said "Okay, fine," but with dragons usually people put their feet down. There are a handful of golden-hearted who snap up items that look mispriced (perhaps 40t instead of 40g for a dragon or something) and contact the seller to see if it was a mistake, but that doesn't really happen with dragons XD
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
The fact she's asking for it back so she can sell it on again for more seems a little more rude to me, especially after a week.

I'd like to think I'm a lovely person, but in this case, I'll be keeping the dragon.
The fact she's asking for it back so she can sell it on again for more seems a little more rude to me, especially after a week.

I'd like to think I'm a lovely person, but in this case, I'll be keeping the dragon.
@Outlands

And I totally agree with you. If it were immediately afterwards/within 24 hours, I might have considered giving it back or offering to pay more, but after a week? Nah. It sounds like she just realized she can get more from it and wanted to do so.
@Outlands

And I totally agree with you. If it were immediately afterwards/within 24 hours, I might have considered giving it back or offering to pay more, but after a week? Nah. It sounds like she just realized she can get more from it and wanted to do so.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png