Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Earth Egg Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2
Bump! Still accepting ticket purchases.
Bump! Still accepting ticket purchases.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
Bump! October is almost over and there’s still plenty of tickets to be sold!
Bump! October is almost over and there’s still plenty of tickets to be sold!
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
Bump! Happy Halloween!
Bump! Happy Halloween!
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
@firebirdSuite
Is this raffle ever going to happen?
@firebirdSuite
Is this raffle ever going to happen?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Cannot dear lord I left FR shortly after I started this raffle. To be frank, I forgot it even existed. If you're still active, let me know and I can just send you the egg. I feel absolutely terrible for letting this rot without any explanation of my disappearance.
@Cannot dear lord I left FR shortly after I started this raffle. To be frank, I forgot it even existed. If you're still active, let me know and I can just send you the egg. I feel absolutely terrible for letting this rot without any explanation of my disappearance.
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
@TreasureLover @Biird @rythec this also applies to you. If all four of you who'd entered are still active, I'll run the RNG and distribute the egg/skins accordingly. I'm deeply sorry for abruptly disappearing on hiatus and then not realizing things had shifted afterwards and that I still owed compensation. It was in no way my intention to create a scam.
@TreasureLover @Biird @rythec this also applies to you. If all four of you who'd entered are still active, I'll run the RNG and distribute the egg/skins accordingly. I'm deeply sorry for abruptly disappearing on hiatus and then not realizing things had shifted afterwards and that I still owed compensation. It was in no way my intention to create a scam.
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
@firebirdSuite thats quite alright! i'd also forgotten about this raffle, and took a break from fr, but I'm glad you're doing well [emoji=heart size=1] I'm still active yes!
@firebirdSuite thats quite alright! i'd also forgotten about this raffle, and took a break from fr, but I'm glad you're doing well I'm still active yes!
Since I'd already sent the egg to Cannot, I'll let you take a pick from the three prize skins/accents! [item=skin: snappy conductor] [item=skin: coastal predator] [item=accent: thunder armor] Let me know which one you want and I'll send it via a one-way CR @TreasureLover
Since I'd already sent the egg to Cannot, I'll let you take a pick from the three prize skins/accents!

Skin: Snappy Conductor Skin: Coastal Predator Accent: Thunder Armor

Let me know which one you want and I'll send it via a one-way CR @TreasureLover
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
Ohh...could I request the lady coatl skin please? @firebirdSuite
Ohh...could I request the lady coatl skin please? @firebirdSuite
@TreasureLover CR sent!
@TreasureLover CR sent!
Pacific Standard Time