Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 350g Fade Accents! / preorder / Ancients
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pyracantha [img]https://i.imgur.com/kCh7n6F.png[/img] Preview! ^^
@Pyracantha
kCh7n6F.png

Preview! ^^
Bump! Soon I will be revamping this thread & adding two more breeds, [b]Wildclaw[/b] and [b]Tundra[/b]! Thank you again everyone; I will also be swapping to a no-upfront-payment ping style for all of my accents, now that I have the means of funding blueprints by myself! [emoji=guardian star size=1] (Everyone who has an outstanding preorder will get their gems refunded once the pinglists are reformated; Until then, I also won't be taking any more preorders!)
Bump!

Soon I will be revamping this thread & adding two more breeds, Wildclaw and Tundra!

Thank you again everyone; I will also be swapping to a no-upfront-payment ping style for all of my accents, now that I have the means of funding blueprints by myself!

(Everyone who has an outstanding preorder will get their gems refunded once the pinglists are reformated; Until then, I also won't be taking any more preorders!)
@Hazeledpoppy @KnucklePuck [b]Deep Dark Glow[/b] for [b]Skydancer Males[/b] is available to buy in the Auction House! [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TeAXIm3.png[/img][nextcol][skin=36244][/columns] [b]Rose Gold Glow[/b] for [b]Skydancer Males[/b] is available to buy in the Auction House! [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/2YIp71I.png[/img][nextcol][skin=36245][/columns] [right][i]All users pinged will have a copy reserved for 48 hours, thank you again everyone![/i][/right]
@Hazeledpoppy @KnucklePuck

Deep Dark Glow for Skydancer Males is available to buy in the Auction House!
TeAXIm3.png

Rose Gold Glow for Skydancer Males is available to buy in the Auction House!
2YIp71I.png
All users pinged will have a copy reserved for 48 hours, thank you again everyone!
@Missooni

Could I pick up my reserved copies? Thank you! :D
@Missooni

Could I pick up my reserved copies? Thank you! :D
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@Missooni

Are you still accepting orders for these?
@Missooni

Are you still accepting orders for these?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom Yes I am!
@Bantymom Yes I am!
@Missooni can I please get on the reprint list of Rose Gold Glow Skydancer F?
@Missooni can I please get on the reprint list of Rose Gold Glow Skydancer F?
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Missooni

I've never worked with user-made skins before, so if I am a little uncertain how this works I apologize. Could I get a reprint of Deep Dark Glow Banescale M at some point?? Thank you for your time :)
@Missooni

I've never worked with user-made skins before, so if I am a little uncertain how this works I apologize. Could I get a reprint of Deep Dark Glow Banescale M at some point?? Thank you for your time :)
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
I'd like to preorder 1 Frozen Sun Glow!
I'd like to preorder 1 Frozen Sun Glow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9